Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum News Thread

Lurker
I'd like to see some other Riders appearing too, liek the 7 Showa in Megamax. Especially Riders who haven't gotten real guest appearances yet after their own series (where they aren't just mostly silent suits), like Skyrider, Super-1, ZX and most early Heisei Riders.

I would like to see Wizard and Ryuki flying on their dragons.

Heroes are forever
I just hope they follow Megamax's formula and include more people beyond just Fourze and Wizard. W and OOO at the very least, but I'd like to see some other Riders appearing too, liek the 7 Showa in Megamax. Especially Riders who haven't gotten real guest appearances yet after their own series (where they aren't just mostly silent suits), like Skyrider, Super-1, ZX and most early Heisei Riders.
It's riot-worthy if Super-1 is not there.

Maybe he could rescue the people in the M-Bus!

I think there's a chance they might have been saving Super-1 for this considering how they're seemingly actively avoiding putting Super-1 side by side with Fourze so far. Even things like net movies seems to be avoiding it (both Super Hero War's and Fourze's solo movie itself)... but, at this point, I'm not really expecting anything for him either.

My main wish is just that they keep a Megamax-like structure (extra Riders, a "main" story tying the parts) and don't go back to a Core-like model.

Edit: I've just seen this (Source is a translation from the official blog)
http://aesirsubs.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/kamen-rider-fourze-the-staffs-final-words/

And, of course, Fourze will return in the new Movie Wars this December. We’ll have some fun developments there that’ll hopefully get a few shocked reactions out of you all. Something to look forward to, I think.

And, you know, I’m really curious about Gentarou’s story, so hopefully the new Movie Wars will help shine some light on that, haha.

Hm... I guess Gentaro might have some kind of special backstory, after all...

Last edited:
Everywhere You Go
Do you guys think The Presenters will be involved in the story? We don't really know anything about them.:D

Welcome
HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA WHAT A FUNNY JOKE!IT'S NOT LIKE I HEAR THAT ON EVERY FORUM I VISIT!

I wonder why Super-1 wasn't at least used for the HBV. Just change the Amazon to JAXA or another space-centered place and have Gentaro meet him. Maybe even have the actual actor make an appearance. Kazuya is an astronaut, Yuki wants to be an astronaut, it would have been perfect.

Plus we could see Switches and Super-1's sets of hands compared to each other.

DAIMON PAWNCH
HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA WHAT A FUNNY JOKE!IT'S NOT LIKE I HEAR THAT ON EVERY FORUM I VISIT!

In all fairness, that joke has only been used with Fourze, and I haven't seen anything with Wizard about it... and definitely not with Fourze and Wizard's movie

Lurker
In all fairness, that joke has only been used with Fourze, and I haven't seen anything with Wizard about it... and definitely not with Fourze and Wizard's movie

Actually this exact joke has already been milk to death exactly in the context of Fourze and Wizard together... You probably just missed it all. Even I was making it way back when Wizard was just confirmed.