Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum News Thread

pgPzZ.jpg

Please don't have plot holes. Please don't have plot holes. Please don't have plot holes!

Please don't have plot holes. Please don't have plot holes. Please don't have plot holes!

I hope Haruto is magically sent to the future or the Fourze cast come from the future to the present through a wormhole...

Anything else will be...sad.

Since SOLU is merely taking Nadeshiko's form, and in reality is probably far older than Gentarou by a few million years, I don't see a problem.

I don't do sense
Wait...SOLU-Nadeshiko is still 15/16, and Gentaro is now around 21...is that legal?
According to what, space law?
Call Dekarangers.

The Meteor has landed
No I mean is it legal for a 21 year old to date a 15/16 year old in Japan seeing how no one knows that SOLU-Nadeshiko is actually a space alien besides the KRC.

No Fear, No Pain.
She is a semi-solid cosmic entity from space. She can probably look like whatever she wants to at this point. Try harder Savior. I believe in you.

Fangtaku
For reference, the age of consent in Japan is 13. This is why "teacher/college-age student teacher and student" pairings are common in Japanese media.

No Fear, No Pain.
13....mideval enough for ya kiddos?

Let's not turn this into that conversation though. I'm just gonna call it a very weird cultural difference and walk away now.

Altair
I'm more concerned with how Gen's matured over these 5 years. I hope he has somewhat, instead of just being his high school self but now as a teacher.