Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum News Thread

And the Cygnus Zodiart!

Since the scene looks like its from Wizard's section, I'm tempted to chalk it up to just Piotrine summoning them to test Wizard.

Minato Ascending
Although there's no mention of OOO, I won't be surprised if we see a cameo of Ankh, just long enough for Wizard to work some of his magic on him to make him complete.

Welcome
Although there's no mention of OOO, I won't be surprised if we see a cameo of Ankh, just long enough for Wizard to work some of his magic on him to make him complete.

Shu Watanabe apparently posted on his blog something about secret filming.Don't get too excited yet though.

And the Cygnus Zodiart!

Since the scene looks like its from Wizard's section, I'm tempted to chalk it up to just Piotrine summoning them to test Wizard.

It might be from the crossover part too, in spite of the trailer's framing. I don't think they'd be mixing up monsters like that in the Wizard part by itself. The scene cut itself is rather odd too, considering how it just shows a quick close in of Wizard. They might have done that exactly to leave out Fourze and possibly W and OOO, if they're going to be included too. Aside from that, a summary for the Fourze section has already mentioned an organization of monsters. It'd be weird to have two different explanations for multiple monsters in a single movie.

Last edited:
Friendship and the Cosmos.
I think it'd be sort of a cop out to have Ankh revived through Haruto's magic. Just like, "Hey, now we can bring back Miura Ryosuke whenever we want without having to provide an explanation".

Watanabe being back I can understand, but, yeah. I'd rather save Ankh's revival for something bigger. IF they are going to do something with it that is. They may just leave Eiji fighting by himself since Megamax was probably his last movie where he was a significant character, and we don't necessarily need Ankh to bring back OOO anymore.

min snopp är gul
pgPzZ.jpg