Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum News Thread

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I'm sure if there were going to be returning Horoscopes, they would keep it a surprise or something.

Or not. The initial synopsis doesn't seem to mention anything about Horoscopes.

I'm sure if there were going to be returning Horoscopes, they would keep it a surprise or something.

Or not. The initial synopsis doesn't seem to mention anything about Horoscopes.

Well, it'll be disappointing and weird if a standard Zodiarts ends up being the final villain... I don't think the Horoscopes character themselves would return though, most likely just the Switches.

Took the words right out of my mouth. **** you, Masta.
Get a life.
Miu is in the movie, Rikako Sakata is in the cast list that was in Uchusen. She's also mentioned it in her blog a few times as well. Filming started September 24 and ended 27, not sure if Rikako was only talking about her part though.

So there's no need to worry. :)
It takes 4 days to film these things...wow. I don't know how to feel about that...

No Fear, No Pain.
Well time to rage. The Kyodains were one thing, but Inazuman as a villian. I would like to file a complaint with Decade over his A.R. world bullshit createing A.R. world Ishinomori classics who are not the heroes they should be. Before you know it they will be bringing back Skullman as a hero of justice!!! Wait...or is that what Skullrider is? Meh, at least we get a Heisei version of the Inazuman costume. Also with the way Inazuman functions (humans who gain a certain evolution through ESP) it isn't like their couldn't be an evil (or troubled) Inazuman. Did call it about him being a student though, so I still theorize he will start out evil only for Gentaro to convince him to become a hero. I'm stubborn like that.

*smooth jazz*
Did call it about him being a student though, so I still theorize he will start out evil only for Gentaro to convince him to become a hero. I'm stubborn like that.

That's probably the way that it'll go-- or that his being 'evil' is a big misunderstanding or that he's been mind-controlled or hit by the Puppet Memory or somesuch.

It's pretty blatant by now that Toei's fishing around for old franchises to bring back and capitalize on. You're not going to accomplish that by turning old heroes that the parents remember into new villains.

It's pretty blatant by now that Toei's fishing around for old franchises to bring back and capitalize on. You're not going to accomplish that by turning old heroes that the parents remember into new villains.

I don't think these resurrections of old Ishinomori proprieties that didn't even last more than one year as live action shows is part of that though... The biggest thing they've got is Kikaider, but they haven't touched it yet after Let's Go Kamen Riders. It's not the same thing as what Toei is doing with Metal Hero.

The Fourze movie itself has already used new Kyodains and Daitetsujin 17 as just villains. However, considering how this Sanagiman is a student, I guess he'll turn out good in the end.

Lurker
Well time to rage. The Kyodains were one thing, but Inazuman as a villian. I would like to file a complaint with Decade over his A.R. world bullshit createing A.R. world Ishinomori classics who are not the heroes they should be.

sighDecade.jpg

He's tired by now... :laugh: