Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Gaim & Wizard The Fateful Sengoku Movie Battle Talk Up

Lurker
So just watched it Gaim & Wizard Movie Tasian, and damn good

only grip i have with it was how Beast got his powers back and how Kamera came back to him after the finale, cannot wait til a sub is out for this so i can enjoy it again

the movie looks ok

the action looks bad and sometimes it is like they are not even trying and when there are no sparks it just looks cheaps.

Will Aesir subs being subbing the movie on their own or will they team up with Over-Time to sub the movie?

I'm holding off on watching the actual film for now in case OT and/or Aesir decide to sub it, but I decided to watch the net movies that TVN released. Kinda sad that some of the best acting and funniest jokes (mainly some great self-referential humour) has been hidden away in these net movies rather than getting into the actual show, but it's a nice reminder that there was actually some talent in that cast.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I find it ironic how Haruto tells Kouta to 'fight to protect', only to has his idea shattered by Sagara in later episodes. :laugh:

Mitchy has the Blood Orange Lockseed and then never uses it ever again. Onore, Mitchy. Would've made you on par with the other Riders. And that Janomichi on Stage would've been nice juxtaposition to Gaim's Hanamichi on Stage. You could've been useful and used that Lockseed instead of Kiwi. But since you're Zangetsu Shin, now.. welp.

Those stats on Blood Orange though seem totally fake on the wikia. The fact that Ichigo Arms Gaim was kicking Bujin Gaim's ass make it seem implausible, along with the fact that Bujin Double CycloneJokerExtreme would've kicked Bujin Gaim's ass, too.

Unmei no Mikoooooooooooo, kawaiiiiiiiiii. That Nephenthes Inhumanoid reminds of the perverted kaijin with the tongue in the Kakuranger vs Ohranger team-up.

My only gripe with this movie is that Takatora never fully looks at Mitchy when he is untransformed, barely missing him during the teamup with Wizard. And then barely missing him, only seeing Kouta as they leave the Helheim Forest. Grrr.

Last edited: