Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Gaim & Wizard The Fateful Sengoku Movie Battle Talk Up

Are there any female Suit Actors on the Kamen Rider staff?
The actress who plays KR Marika in Gaim is also a stunt actor, so she plays the character both in and out of suit. It's her first role as an actual Rider though. Aside from her I believe they still have guys in the suits most of the time, but occasionally they "borrow" female suit actors who more often work on Sentai, like Sanae Hitomi (Geki Yellow, Go-On Yellow, Shinken Pink) or Fusayo Fujita (Akiba Yellow).

Lurker
Mitchy has the Blood Orange Lockseed and then never uses it ever again. Onore, Mitchy. Would've made you on par with the other Riders. And that Janomichi on Stage would've been nice juxtaposition to Gaim's Hanamichi on Stage. You could've been useful and used that Lockseed instead of Kiwi. But since you're Zangetsu Shin, now.. welp.

Those stats on Blood Orange though seem totally fake on the wikia. The fact that Ichigo Arms Gaim was kicking Bujin Gaim's ass make it seem implausible, along with the fact that Bujin Double CycloneJokerExtreme would've kicked Bujin Gaim's ass, too.

Unmei no Mikoooooooooooo, kawaiiiiiiiiii. That Nephenthes Inhumanoid reminds of the perverted kaijin with the tongue in the Kakuranger vs Ohranger team-up.

My only gripe with this movie is that Takatora never fully looks at Mitchy when he is untransformed, barely missing him during the teamup with Wizard. And then barely missing him, only seeing Kouta as they leave the Helheim Forest. Grrr.

yeah never trust a wiki-page

Are there any female Suit Actors on the Kamen Rider staff?

You would think there would be, because in some of the interviews with Takaiwa Seiji, there were a few female Suit Actors.

I know Super Sentai has their regular staple of female Suit Actors.

But since the appearance of females in Kamen Rider fluctuates so much, it's hard to tell.

Plus the body size and shape of the curves of White Wizard does look female.

Consider Takaiwa Seiji is relatively average height for a Japanese Man, the female in the suit would be appropriate.

The suit actor for the White Wizard in this movie was male (Satoshi Fujita)
Femme, Larc, Nadeshiko and Marika use/used female actresses.

You can't always judge by the curves. Gokai Yellow (who was a guy) had more curves than Gokai Pink (who was a woman)

Nope, he didn't even bother to see him transform. The movie takes place just before Hase gets his Driver destroyed on the Beat Riders Arc.

Let's just remember that, at that time, Takatora really didn't care about who was Ryugen (or any of the Beat Rider's brats). Sid tried to show him a picture of Micchy as Ryugen but he tossed away.

I suppose that makes sense. I thought he'd noticed during the sequence where everyone turns into Riders from previous shows. Hell, I thought this took place after the Beat Riders arc but I guess that doesn't make sense.

In Justice, We Trust!
I forgot how innocent the first half of Gaim was…back when the only thing they had to worry about was a crazy, flamboyant French baker…aaaah if these poor fools knew what was coming.

Overall, this was an alright movie that became more enjoyable towards the end.

I think my one complaint is that Wizard feels kinda tacked on. His portion of the film feels like filler. While it felt like an episode of Wizard, it definitely sticks out as something that just doesn't belong.

And I do wish that Wizard Arms got a chance to shine because it seems that Kouta forgot he had the thing on. Although i loved the bit where Nitou mistook Kouta for Haruto.

I think my favorite part of the movie was that they gave White Wizard boobs. It's the little details that show the production crew care.

Worst part is that they didn't even try to explain Infinity Dragon Gold. I mean seriously?
Don't forget White Wizard's Heels. :laugh:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I think my favorite part of the movie was that they gave White Wizard boobs. It's the little details that show the production crew care.

Worst part is that they didn't even try to explain Infinity Dragon Gold. I mean seriously?

Well, ehm, with Koyomi's actress' breast size I doubt it would have mattered...:sweat:

I think there can be two explanations for the appearance of Infinity Dragon Gold rather than just Infinity Dragon when using the Finish Strike Ring:

1. Haruto placed the Hope Ring inside his Underworld. So basically he has the Philosopher's stone inside him so he has evolved.

2. Haruto got the Infinity Ring which belonged to Bujin Wizard from Ieyasu, so maybe that Infinity Ring had slightly different properties (Haruto created his with his own tears, the Bujin don't even have a human form) and caused the slight discrepancy in form.

Disappear into light!!
Let's just remember that, at that time, Takatora really didn't care about who was Ryugen (or any of the Beat Rider's brats). Sid tried to show him a picture of Micchy as Ryugen but he tossed away.

No, he just didn't know. Takatora would've flipped if at any point he found out that his younger brother became part of their human experiment (and he did flip out and manhandled Sid when he found out). Plus, while he may or may not have saw Mitchi, he must have recognized his voice. The time he transforms and during the fights. In the series, the only reason Takatora didn't find out Mitchi was in the Ryugen armor was that Mitchi was careful to not say anything and give himself away. Long story short, there's no way this would fit in the actual timeline. Not to mention the several additional lockseeds the characters get in this.

So I say don't bother trying to fit this into the show's timeline. I just assume it took place sometime before episode 9, and leave it at that:anime:.

My thoughts on this movie? It was pretty fun. My only major gripe is the abundance of deus ex machinas in this thing(you can make a drinking game out of it, geez...). There are several little things in Wizard's part that I didn't like, but story-wise it was surprisingly well-thought out(though I still don't like Wizard's whole take on "hope" and "despair"). Also, this part highlights the fact that Koyomi and Haruto's relationship was supposed to be a major part of the show. It's kinda bad that the only "Haruto and Koyomi bonding" moment you can get is that one time Haruto took her out and brought her a hat. That scene really needed more stronger, deeper moments of character interaction, and it's a shame the show didn't have them other than that one time in the first five episodes when Haruto took Koyomi out for a "notdate".

Gaim's part was pretty fun too, especially the cameos. The movie had me replaying bits with Zangetsu because it's one of the only times we see Takatora kicking ass in his Melon Arms. I like how the story in Gaim's part is basically trying to make sense of the Warring States era of Japan, and why it had to happen.

I find the final fight kinda weird. They're fighting a giant tree, and...burning it, which is, environmentally speaking, not...good:sweat:. That part of me kind shook its head a little.

Last edited:
No, he just didn't know. Takatora would've flipped if at any point he found out that his younger brother became part of their human experiment (and he did flip out and manhandled Sid when he found out). Plus, while he may or may not have saw Mitchi, he must have recognized his voice. The time he transforms and during the fights. In the series, the only reason Takatora didn't find out Mitchi was in the Ryugen armor was that Mitchi was careful to not say anything and give himself away. Long story short, there's no way this would fit in the actual timeline. Not to mention the several additional lockseeds the characters get in this.

So I say don't bother trying to fit this into the show's timeline. I just assume it took place sometime before episode 9, and leave it at that:anime:.

My thoughts on this movie? It was pretty fun. My only major gripe is the abundance of deus ex machinas in this thing(you can make a drinking game out of it, geez...). There are several little things in Wizard's part that I didn't like, but story-wise it was surprisingly well-thought out(though I still don't like Wizard's whole take on "hope" and "despair"). Also, this part highlights the fact that Koyomi and Haruto's relationship was supposed to be a major part of the show. It's kinda bad that the only "Haruto and Koyomi bonding" moment you can get is that one time Haruto took her out and brought her a hat. That scene really needed more stronger, deeper moments of character interaction, and it's a shame the show didn't have them other than that one time in the first five episodes when Haruto took Koyomi out for a "notdate".

Gaim's part was pretty fun too, especially the cameos. The movie had me replaying bits with Zangetsu because it's one of the only times we see Takatora kicking ass in his Melon Arms. I like how the story in Gaim's part is basically trying to make sense of the Warring States era of Japan, and why it had to happen.

I find the final fight kinda weird. They're fighting a giant tree, and...burning it, which is, environmentally speaking, not...good:sweat:. That part of me kind shook its head a little.

Voices in Kamen Rider are masked to other people in the show. To the viewer, it's the regular voice.

Otherwise, Mitchy should've known that Takatora was the White Rider. It wasn't only until he screamed out that he was Kureshima that Mitchy confirmed the theory.

Takatora most likely saw a Gaim member, I mean what people don't understand is that Takatora has the current notion that Mitsuzane is doing nightly studying and wouldn't go near "street trash". Also Mitchy's awful clothing is probably a turn off for Takatora that he just glanced at it and then focused back to the task at hand.

So if you let this slide, then it falls perfectly in continuity. I read somewhere that the movie is canon, so that's the only explanation. I'm sure Urobuchi also made the Beat Riders Saga have a gap between Episode 9 to the movie to Episode 10. I mean how else would Mitchy know what the White Armored Rider looked like? He saw him while running away with Kouta in Episode 9.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I think this is my favorite movie war so far! Yes the Wizard part sticks out like a sore thumb, but I liked the 'samurai punk' aesthetic of the Bujin Rider's world! It was pretty nifty and the story held relatively well.

Fights weren't quite as good as I would have liked but there was some fun stuff. Takatora is probaly the worse fit for the Fourze arm hahahaha. That was hilarious.