I don't do sense
[HIDE]
d7Z8EvH.png
[/HIDE]

NeonZ

[hide]
51a05970-5602-4076-b4e2-e66753598b39_zps49adc9de.jpg
[/hide]

I can't repost the image without resizing it, but it seems to be confirmed that Gaim's part in Movie Wars will be about Gaim's main Riders traveling to an alternate world where the Riders fight against each other to control the land in a Rider Sengoku era. The scan shows Hibiki and Faiz fighting against each other.

Wizard's part seems to be completely separate. It's about the appearance of the strongest phantom, Orga. Orga is a phantom that eats phantoms, and even Wizard can't defeat him. The scan shows Haruto using the Flame Dragon and Drago Time, but no Infinity.

According to the wikipedia entry, Orga means Ogre. Kind of an odd choice for "the strongest phantom"...

Last edited:

NeonZ

Not really, makes more sense than a Gremlin.

Gremlin by itself wasn't the strongest one though. He used trickery to become stronger, which fits with his name. An Ogre just reminds me of a low class grunt...:laugh:

Shiba19

Red Ranger
Gremlin by itself wasn't the strongest one though. He used trickery to become stronger, which fits with his name. An Ogre just reminds me of a low class grunt...:laugh:

Point, but when you think about it, Ogres do sorta have strength thing, in power, at least.

Khaiden

Heroes are forever
Wizard's part seems to be completely separate. It's about the appearance of the strongest phantom, Orga. Orga is a phantom that eats phantoms, and even Wizard can't defeat him. The scan shows Haruto using the Flame Dragon and Drago Time, but no Infinity.
(Audience cheers on)
''Orga! Orga! Orga!''

Photon

Shining~
[HIDE]
d7Z8EvH.png
[/HIDE]

....and of course the shot they're using is the one where the ring on Koyomi's left hand is obscured by her right hand :sweat:

but yeah, I think she'll become a pink Mage. Especially with her using the White Wizardriver.

.......and then she transforms into White Wizard

Khaiden

Heroes are forever
> Faiz
>> Hibiki

Sigh. I'm never going to get a MegaMax like movie again, am I?
So far, it doesn't seem like that many Riders.

Actually, if I were to assume anything based only on these scans it would be the opposite.
Of course, Ultimatum didn't have that many either and speaking roles were not that big...

NeonZ

> Faiz
>> Hibiki

Sigh. I'm never going to get a MegaMax like movie again, am I?

Did you forget that Megamax had the first seven Riders in addition to W, OOO and Fourze? If anything, considering how the Riders seem to be actually part of the story here (Gaim goes to a world where they're fighting against each other to control the land), this seems more like Megamax than Ultimatum, where they just appeared in the end for a longer final fighting scene.

Last edited: