Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax

[JFC MOD EDIT] WHEN POSTING SUCH LARGE PICS, PLEASE POST THEM AS CLICKABLE THUMBNAILS OR DIRECT URL LINKS INSTEAD OF POSTING THEM AT FULL RESOLUTION.

Code:
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f234/trupnoi93230/Snapbucket/721062E3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aronbafon
Note, Picture is huge as hell
[HIDE]
wwwdotuporg2359358.jpg
[/HIDE]
I just noticed... VIRGO HOROSCOPES?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Making a list of confirmed Riders and forms appearing and such:

Kamen Rider Fourze
- Base States
- Elek States
- Fire States
- Rocket States
- Modules: Rocket, Drill, Radar, Chainsaw, Scissors, Chain Array, Spike, Gatling

Kamen Rider OOO
- TaToBa Combo
- GataKiriBa Combo
- GataGoriTar
- GataToraDol
- LaTorarTar Combo
- SaGohZo Combo
- TaJaDol Combo
- ShaUTa Combo
- Super TaToBa Combo

Kamen Rider W
- Cyclone Joker
- Heat Metal
- Luna Trigger
- Cyclone Joker Xtreme

Kamen Rider Joker
Kamen Rider Nadeshiko
Kamen Rider Poseidon
Kamen Rider Aqua
Kamen Rider Ichigo
Kamen Rider Nigo
Kamen Rider V3
Riderman
Kamen Rider X
Kamen Rider Amazon
Kamen Rider Stronger

awesome movie!!!

[hide]lots of unhenshined fight scenes. shotaro carrying both double and lost driver with him... badass!! nandeshiko(sp?) fight theme music is pretty awesome! reminds me of lili(from tekken) stage music[/hide]

sorry about the image was posting from my phone inside the movie theater lol

Lurker
I have only a few questions about the movie... Did Meteor appear? And if so in which way (civilian or Rider)? And, was there anything on the KR vs. SS movie?

Aronbafon
I'm more curious about the mentioned Medley that should be playing. And well, Meteor as well. Accel or Birth style debut?

[hide]Meteor did appear at the end he killed off the last remnant of foundation x, he gives off a very Bruce Lee vibe with the cat roaring and moves... his henshin belt is HUGE!!! he even did his Saturn attack(his fist was surrounded by a Saturn like image) he even unhenshins. can't wait for this guy to show up in the show

as for the ss vs kr movie nothing really just showed gokaigers infront of the ss cast and the ooo den-o let's go kamen rider line up... nothing special

also for the switches fourze also used hopping/magic hand combo, shield, ichigo, nigo, v3 and riderman switches[/hide]

Last edited:
Okay, you lost me at roaring cat.

Anyway, sounds like fun. I always enjoy toku with actors doing recognizable real and fictional martial arts styles, like Scorpio's obvious scorpion, the DaiRangers and GekiViolet's Muay Thai.