Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax

Friendship and the Cosmos.
It could definitely work without Ankh, but what's OOO without Ankh? We knew Eiji carried around the TaToBa medals for awhile without Ankh, but yeah, Ankh is pretty integral to OOO.

Either way, I am pretty interested in the OOO portion of this movie. Hopefully we won't have anymore Nobunagas :laugh:

It could definitely work without Ankh, but what's OOO without Ankh? We knew Eiji carried around the TaToBa medals for awhile without Ankh, but yeah, Ankh is pretty integral to OOO.

Not if you just want Eiji appearing in the final crossover part of the movie. Although Ankh could be a nice extra, he isn't really necessary for something that isn't focused on OOO. W isn't getting a part of his own here, just appearing for the third (fifth?) part, the big crossover. The same will be true next year if OOO, W or both return again.

Don't you mean Shotaro and Eiji? If it's just Shotaro and Philip again, it might just be something specific to those actors, like trying hard to fit Rider in their schedules or maybe their agency not having image problems with Rider.

Shotaro and Philip strikes me as being more out there being that we'll be three years out from their series, but you are correct. I should've said I'd expect to see all three in the next Movie War.

Last edited:
Too bad about Putotyra not being in it... but plotwise, the purple medals not being in the movie is a good thing when you think about it. I guess that gives the movie more time to show off Tatoba better than the series actually did.

I like Aqua, but it seems this movie is really chugging out as many Riders as possible without making it an All Riders Movie. I have to wonder how many Riders we'll see in Fourze's summer movie...

Fourze posing with W and OOO is hilarious. I have to wonder who Taikawa portrays at what point... maybe for single shot poses he does them, but for group shots he just does Fourze? I guess that's the difficult part of having played all the Heisei Riders when crossovers come out.

So Sakamoto is directing all parts of the movie? That's nice to hear, and hopefully he can come back to Fourze as soon as possible.

Kuuguitar
According to the director, he has considered a lot about changing forms in battles. OOO's combo change will appear of course, but a few random combos that have not appeared in the series will be used, PuToTyra and BuraKaWani will not appear, W's performance in memory changing is even better than A to Z, and Fourze's module change wouldn't be bad as well.

My body is ready. :castlerock:

According to the director, he has considered a lot about changing forms in battles. OOO's combo change will appear of course, but a few random combos that have not appeared in the series will be used, PuToTyra and BuraKaWani will not appear, W's performance in memory changing is even better than A to Z, and Fourze's module change wouldn't be bad as well.

Where'd he say this?