Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Wait, wait, wait! Museum is destroyed! And even if Sonozaki family was resurrected or whatever-this-creepy-Foundation-did-to-Greed, They must be good guys now. I can't believe that Wakana will be evil again:mad:

Lurker
Stronger is still getting a lot of attention in the scans...

maybe the secondary rider will be Tackle...If only

Wait, wait, wait! Museum is destroyed! And even if Sonozaki family was resurrected or whatever-this-creepy-Foundation-did-to-Greed, They must be good guys now. I can't believe that Wakana will be evil again:mad:

It's probably just their Gaia Memories.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Aqua reminds me of RX, but to be fair it looks fugly. I'm relieved it's not the secondary rider in the series.

And who's Sadondas?

Raxbait: Hip
It actually Looks similar to the shin/zo/j suits except it has timerangers badge as the belt and he is very bright and blue.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
It actually Looks similar to the shin/zo/j suits

Yeah, the ZO & J flavors are certainly there, but the suit more or less looks like a send off to the newer Ultraman Suits

Also, the helmet is a more than obvious retooling of the one used in Faiz

Lurker
[hide]
1319693935416.jpg
[/hide]

If that group shot is part of the movie, then two things...

-I guess Aqua is a reformed/good Poseidon... :eyebrow:

-And Nadeshiko might just make it :laugh:

Mr. Kamen Rider
Kinda interesting if Aqua is movie-only. I figured he'd somehow tie in to Aquarius. But the suit's got more design elements from OOO than it does Fourze (well, he's got similar ankle armor to OOO.) Oceanic Break is a cool name for an attack though.

And who's Sadondas?

He's a villain from the 8 Riders movie (i.e. my favorite Rider movie ever) that's a dragon from space that sounds like a synthesizer. I just figure nobody will be as excited about him as me. :laugh:

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
[HIDE]
Kamen Rider Aqua!

1319694715508.jpg
[/HIDE]

Wow, I like this Rider's design! He looks very Faiz-like, with hints of Ichigo/Nigo in his helmet. His belt looks a bit like Shadow-Moon's. I think this is the first time I've ever seen a jet ski Rider; reminds me of Sea Jetter Kaitou.

So let me get this straight; Kamen Rider Aqua is, essentially, Poseidon turned good? What would bring about such a change of heart? Maybe his Medals as Poseidon were making him bad?

Nadeshiko is beginning to look like the Tackle of Fourze for some reason. Must be the fact she's standing next to Stronger in the photo. :p

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
As long as Bandai makes a Figuarts of Aqua, I'll be happy