Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax

Who is writing which part of the movie? I wanna know who to blame in case it's some non-canon garbage, or who to praise in case it's excellent.

OOO part is by Kobayashi. Everything else is by Kazuki Nakashima. So far, the magazine information is making it seem like everything will be canon. The last info explicitly says that it takes place after OOO's finale and also references the whole urban legends idea from Fourze's tv show. Anyway, at this point, I don't think it's just the writer who chooses to make a movie tie in with the series or not anyway.

Double's movie tie ins in the tv show were done by two different writers (although the movies were all by Riku Sanjo), meanwhile, there were 3 different writers for OOO's previous movies and none of them fit into the show.

Lurker
Sho and Phil: Why us?

Hibiki: Because you guys have the most experience with team-ups.

Shoutaro: No we don't!

Ryuki: Of course you don't, but we cannot send Den-O...

Kiva: He'll just end up hogging the spotlight again. *Glares*

Den-O: *Shrugs* It's kind of what I do...

Agito: And we cannot send Decade, because he still hasn't finished his Anger Management classes.

Decade: Seriously guys, when are you going to learn to let things go...?

Blazing Soul!
Hibiki: Because you guys have the most experience with team-ups.

Shoutaro: No we don't!

Ryuki: Of course you don't, but we cannot send Den-O...

Kiva: He'll just end up hogging the spotlight again. *Glares*

Den-O: *Shrugs* It's kind of what I do...

Agito: And we cannot send Decade, because he still hasn't finished his Anger Management classes.

Decade: Seriously guys, when are you going to learn to let things go...?

Den O: HEY WAIT! I got my spotlight taken by Ichigo and Nigo (and a little bit with OOO) in Let's Go All Riders! HELL! I didn't even transform till the near end!

New Den O: But I was around the whole time, transformed for a lot too :D

Den O: And did you steal anyone's spotlight? :mad:

New Den O: . . . I got mine's stolen not only by riders . . . but a couple of kids :bawling:

The Emperor of the Last Empire
Den O: HEY WAIT! I got my spotlight taken by Ichigo and Nigo (and a little bit with OOO) in Let's Go All Riders! HELL! I didn't even transform till the near end!

New Den O: But I was around the whole time, transformed for a lot too :D

Den O: And did you steal anyone's spotlight? :mad:

New Den O: . . . I got mine's stolen not only by riders . . . but a couple of kids :bawling:

OOO: At least you get to become Climax Form and fight. I become Latoratar for running away and TaJaDoru for saving kids from a train when Kotaro can just transforms and become the mattress. The closest i get is that crappy form called TaMaShii and only did the finisher. How do that Imagin Medal exisst, anyway?

Momo: How should I know? I am not a Greeed-oh, god...no!

Ichigo: *sighs*- Den-O effect...