Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Kiriyama and Suda are quite the fans of KR, so I am hoping their appearances on their accords, instead of being forced to reprise their roles as contractual obligations.

Mr. Kamen Rider
I think they do willingly come back, I just like the fact that they've been in like 4 things since W ended with another on the way, whereas some previous Rider actors pretty much hoofed it once the series was over :laugh:

I'd like to see Eiji come back for a future Rider movie installment, and maybe if Megamax proves successful Toei will start looking towards bringing in more Riders from the past for the movies. Not that Rider shows or movies should be cameo fests, but it can be appreciated if used right.

And if they ever need someone to take the place of Kiriyama and Suda, well... I don't think Tsukasa's actor has done anything of note after Decade. And he's apparently as much a fan of the series as Shu.

And if they ever need someone to take the place of Kiriyama and Suda, well... I don't think Tsukasa's actor has done anything of note after Decade. And he's apparently as much a fan of the series as Shu.

I think Decade not getting any actual guest spot in Let's Go Kamen Riders pretty much settles the idea that Toei has no interest in making anything highlighting Decade anymore. Or something else. But, either way, it makes future guest appearances, aside from some season with a bunch of team ups, pretty unlikely.

A lot of the crew in Let's Go Kamen Riders had worked on Decade, and they brought back even the actor of Decade's Apollogeist to voice the original character here. However, nothing for Decade himself. I guess they wrote off Decade's success as due to the anniversary aspect in general, rather than anything the show itself did, and Decade himself has all the extremely divisive reactions associated with him, so they just want to avoid touching him again.

Well, at least, that's what I think sometimes, but then Toei also included most of Decade's screentime in the first Let's Go Kamen Riders trailer, and there were the magazine shots featuring Decade vs Shadowmoon, so it seems like they believe he still has some marketing potential if they attempted to stretch the little Decade content in the movie for marketing. So, maybe the problem is actually on the actor's part? Doesn't make much sense based on what we know, but...

Last edited:
Lurker
I think Decade not getting any actual guest spot in Let's Go Kamen Riders pretty much settles the idea that Toei has no interest in making anything highlighting Decade anymore. Or something else. But, either way, it makes future guest appearances, aside from some season with a bunch of team ups, pretty unlikely.

A lot of the crew in Let's Go Kamen Riders had worked on Decade, and they brought back even the actor of Decade's Apollogeist to voice the original character here. However, nothing for Decade himself. I guess they wrote off Decade's success as due to the anniversary aspect in general, rather than anything the show itself did, and Decade himself has all the extremely divisive reactions associated with him, so they just want to avoid touching him again.

Well, at least, that's what I think sometimes, but then Toei also included most of Decade's screentime in the first Let's Go Kamen Riders trailer, and there were the magazine shots featuring Decade vs Shadowmoon, so it seems like they believe he still has some marketing potential if they attempted to stretch the little Decade content in the movie for marketing. So, maybe the problem is actually on the actor's part? Doesn't make much sense based on what we know, but...

What we really need is another Diend movie; I'm willing to watch a W x Diend movie(I'm kinda getting tired of W appearing in everything) which would probably work lol

there are plenty of reasons not to bring back an actor so who knows why Decade hasn't come back

Lurker

The funny thing is that, if there were crossover in the future, Decade is pretty much the only Rider who's presences in the series would not sent the forum into a week-long argument about continuity :laugh:

For some reason the animosity between Decade and Shadowmoon from All Riders really stuck with people (despite W being the one who actually defeated Shadowmmon). I remember when the trailers for Let's Go Kamen Rider appeared, a lot of people, including some who openly hated Decade, commented on how they were fighting in the trailer.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Watanabe coming back is a great possibility, especially when he's a Rider fan himself. I think we'll definitely see him in later appearances other than this Movie War.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I think they do willingly come back, I just like the fact that they've been in like 4 things since W ended with another on the way, whereas some previous Rider actors pretty much hoofed it once the series was over :laugh:
This is so true. I still wonder though if Toei makes an attempt at getting some more modern actors back. Actors like Kaname, Mizushima or Takeru. Or maybe they'll just stick with characters from Double and onward.

Nice post!!
And if they ever need someone to take the place of Kiriyama and Suda, well... I don't think Tsukasa's actor has done anything of note after Decade.

He had a pretty good supporting role in Zebraman 2.