Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax

Heroes are forever
Foundation X is there apparently, that doesn't mean it'll give closure to them :169:

SLICE
I wonder if Stronger will get to CHARGE UP!

Or get his glittery horn.

Blazing Soul!
Foundation X: We is never going to die, we going to come back every year from now on bitches!

W: And if you do, I'll be ready and waiting. If you come back, I shall return as well!

OOO: Wait a minute, does that mean I have no reason to come back in the next Movie Wars?

Fourze: Yes.

OOO: FUUUUUUU! :(

I wonder if Stronger will get to CHARGE UP!

Or get his glittery horn.

Stronger hasn't used Charge Up since the end of his own show... He appears in 8 Skyrider episodes, and actually receives focus in 6 out of those, but doesn't use Charge Up there even once. It seems like it could fit here, but they'd need a new suit, and Toei seems way too cheap for that at times, even if it'd be mostly a repaint.

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Foundation X: We is never going to die, we going to come back every year from now on bitches!

W: And if you do, I'll be ready and waiting. If you come back, I shall return as well!

OOO: Wait a minute, does that mean I have no reason to come back in the next Movie Wars?

Fourze: Yes.

OOO: FUUUUUUU! :(

Oh of course OOO has an excuse to come back.

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!:buttrock:

Stronger hasn't used Charge Up since the end of his own show... He appears in 8 Skyrider episodes but doesn't use Charge Up there even once. It seems like it could fit here, but they'd need a new suit, and Toei seems way too cheap for that at times, even if it'd be mostly a repaint.

Not to mention there's a reason why he doesn't use it often. Since once Charged-Up, he must use it's power in 1min or he'll explode.

Last edited:
SLICE
It's one reason it's my favorite final form/power up of any Rider ever.

If he busts it out, you know **** be real.