Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
313759_203135806423248_153027114767451_451393_652785433_n.jpg

Lurker
The fact that Ankh's hair is Miura's actual hair (stylized of course) and Shingo's is a wig still makes me laugh :laugh:

Wow, Fumihiko Tachiki really is the Kamen Rider Movie trailer voice guy isn't he? I guess W got him in the good graces of Toei, either that or his awesome voice just won them over.

Nadeshiko is still looking good, though I have to wonder if she leaves because she dies or because she rejects Gentarou. To be honest, I don't know if I prefer one over the other. They both suck for Gentarou in the end :170:

So I guess by the final part the movie will have turned into a Fourze, OOO, and W movie. I guess since it's supposedly going to finish off the Foundation X storyline once and for all, it'd be fitting for W to be there.

I wonder if Fourze will get a new form out of this movie? For some reason, I can't see the mid-season upgrade appearing when we have three main Riders in one movie and no apparent reason for him to use it yet.

I wonder if Fourze will get a new form out of this movie? For some reason, I can't see the mid-season upgrade appearing when we have three main Riders in one movie and no apparent reason for him to use it yet.

We still haven't seen the "final boss" of the crossover part. Fourze probably will only use it there, like Tajador in Movie Wars Core. We should still get Fourze's actual second Rider here, based on some rumors that have been correct about the movie.

Last edited:
Lurker
We still haven't seen the "final boss" of the crossover part. Fourze probably will only use it there, like Tajador in Movie Wars Core.

While I agree with you that we will most likely see Fourze's mid-series upgrade in the Movie War segment (hopefully teaming up with PuToTyra :buttrock:), there's still the chance that it would be using during his own part of the movie (like FangJoker).

They could easily make it that the Switch, or device, used to access the form is not fully stable yet, short-circuiting after one use, and saying that it still needs a few modification before Fourze can use it at will. Or something along those lines.