Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax

Budou though
nerefir, you know hidden master was trolling right? anyways, good thing you proved him wrong even if he was trolling or not.

So we have four new Riders? Poseidon and this future Rider for OOO, and Nadeshiko and the 2nd Rider for Fourze. It's certainly a step up from Movie War Core... and Kamen Rider Core in general but let's not get into that.

Maybe this future Rider comes with the key to letting Eiji transform into OOO with some future thingamajig that lets him use all the combos as well? Maybe most of the plot of the movie is the Births and the future Rider taking on Poseidon while Eiji tries to find a way to become OOO again, saving the hero's return for the end.

Actually, since Poseidon has Core Medals, I would wager that he's from the future as well and this all had to do with an attempt in the future to replicate the creation of the Greeed and make another OOO.

私の占いは当たる
nerefir, you know hidden master was trolling right? anyways, good thing you proved him wrong even if he was trolling or not.

You know he and I joke around a lot, right? :loltongue:

So we have four new Riders? Poseidon and this future Rider for OOO, and Nadeshiko and the 2nd Rider for Fourze. It's certainly a step up from Movie War Core... and Kamen Rider Core in general but let's not get into that.

Possibly four new Riders, one returning Rider from the Fourze side, three returning Riders from the OOO side and seven Riders from the first 5 Showa series... 15 Riders in total, although I guess Poseidon and Nadeshiko (and maybe even both Births too, if Movie Wars 2010 is anything to go by) might not be around for the final battle. Anyway, this time we might get an actual "War".

Last edited:
Everywhere You Go
I'm also thinking that the future Rider may have the key to letting Eiji transform into OOO, probably by bringing Core Medals from the future, because they recreated Core Medals in the future, like ooo5 said. I'm thinking that the future Rider could be Eiji's descendant too, and that he's another OOO, but with a new design and probably a different belt style and perhaps a different belt voice, to seperate him from the normal OOO.

But wait, how would the future Rider, and perhaps Poseidon too, have the ability to travel back in time? I guess there may be an explanation. It perhaps has something to do with their powers. They probably would use a time portal or something, created from the power of the Core Medals, like how that vortex was created in the end of the OOO TV series. Or maybe...

DiendDen-O-1.jpg

私の占いは当たる
I'm also thinking that the future Rider may have the key to letting Eiji transform into OOO, probably by bringing Core Medals from the future, because they recreated Core Medals in the future, like ooo5 said. I'm thinking that the future Rider could be Eiji's descendant too, and that he's another OOO, but with a new design and probably a different belt style and perhaps a different belt voice, to seperate him from the normal OOO.

But wait, how would the future Rider, and perhaps Poseidon too, have the ability to travel back in time? I guess there may be an explanation. It perhaps has something to do with their powers. They probably would use a time portal or something, created from the power of the Core Medals, like how that vortex was created in the end of the OOO TV series. Or maybe...

DiendDen-O-1.jpg

More like
1306194653684.png