Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax

Red Falcon
Sanshiki put some stuff up. I'll get the text later today if DecaEnd doesn't. Nadeshiko is played by Sanae Hitomi (an actual woman) while Poseidon is Jun Watanabe.

[HIDE]
fourze135.jpg
fourze136a.jpg
fourze137a.jpg
ooo760a.jpg
ooo761a.jpg
[/HIDE]
OMG, Sanae Hitomi <3 ... My interest has risen ten-folds :anime:

And ... is it me or or is Proto-Birth pointing to the camera ? o_O

Everywhere You Go
I wonder who the Rider from the future is. It'll be awesome if it will be a future OOO, who might be a descendant of Eiji, just like NEW Den-O. In fact, I hope this will be true. I really want it to happen!

If Poseidon is really someone called Miharu, then it might not be the Original OOO but a completely new character. However, maybe hope isn't lost, as he might still be related to the Original OOO, like a descendant or something, like Kougami. Or maybe he is the Original OOO, but reborn. If he isn't the Original OOO or isn't related to him, then I wouldn't mind. I hope he will be an interesting character though.:D

Heroes are forever
This was supposedly a rumor written a while back. Someone just reposted it, haven't seen the original myself, so I don't know if this is really true.

"Fourze's part - Female Rider
OOO's part - Evil Rider and a Rider from the future
Movie War part - 7 first Riders and a new Rider"

Three things are already confirmed. Showing the new Rider seems plausible since both Accel and Birth showed up in the Movie War first.
Yes.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po8QW7msIEY"]YouTube[/ame]

Everywhere You Go
If all or most of the things rumoured is going to happen, then this Movie Taisen might be the one with the most content, which I would be really happy about.:D

Lurker
I want to Show Riders to comment on how Fourze reminds them of Super-1!!!
:shakefist:shakefist:shakefist

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I want to Show Riders to comment on how Fourze reminds them of Super-1!!!
:shakefist:shakefist:shakefist

Do you mean you want the Showa Riders to comment? Or you want to show the riders?