Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax

I don't do sense
Nadesiko's suit actress is Hitomi Sanae, the ShinkenPink!
Poseidon is Watanabe Jun (Eternal, Kazari)

Source: CA-3

Everywhere You Go
I'm just really interested in Poseidon's identity. Could it be the Original OOO? That would be really awesome!:D

Last edited:
Seems, OOO part is cannon to the series.

Poseidon's identity is a mystery youth name, Miharu. His core is Shark, Whale and Wolfish.

私の占いは当たる
[HIDE]
fourze135.jpg

December 10 roadshow
Script: Kazuki Nakashima, Yasuko Kobayashi
Director/Action Director: Koichi Sakamoto
This year, as usual, comes the winter Movie War!! The stars, of course, are OOO and Fourze, but the legendary Riders from Rider-1 through Stronger will also appear. As appropriate for the 40th anniversary, this movie is scaling up.

Fans are probably concerned about OOO's sidekick Ankh. He died in the finale, but an OOO movie without him would be impossible. So then, how will he return? Can Eiji become OOO now that he's lost all of his medals?

On the other hand, the Fourze segment will be the story of Gentaro's first love. The madonna who steals his heart is a high school student called Nadeshiko Misaki. She seems to have the power to become a Kamen Rider. The important points here will be Nadeshiko's identity and what happens with Gentaro's first love.

fourze136a.jpg
fourze137a.jpg

Kamen Rider Nadeshiko (suit actress: Sanae Hitomi)
The high school girl who appears in the Fourze part transforms into this Kamen Rider. She has a belt like the Fourze Driver and can use the Rocket and Radar Switches in the ○ and □ sockets, but the × and △ sockets seem to be plugged. Who entrusted her with a Fourze System?
Nadeshiko's design is like a Fourze rearranged for a lady. She has a sailor-suit style collar and solar panel (?) ribbons.

ooo760a.jpg

Kamen Rider Poseidon (suit actor: Jun Watanabe)
In the OOO part, the mysterious boy Miharu transforms into this Kamen Rider. His belt has a design like 3 Core Medals, and his head, torso and legs have their corresponding colors. He has a design with a shark, a whale, and a Bering wolffish on his chest. This concept is reminiscent of OOO. Who created his Core Medals? What is his motivation? His true identity?

ooo761a.jpg

Suddenly, Poseidon challenges Eiji to a battle. Since Eiji cannot transform without Core Medals, Birth Prototype (Akira Date) fights instead, but....[/HIDE]

Last edited:
So, the information they're posting is official. Nice.

You know, it's good to see that they'll feature previous Riders here, without going all the way and making this an "All Riders" movie. I hope this leads to more consistent past Rider returns, without forcing "All Riders" when it isn't necessary.

Kuuguitar
Hm... As far as I can see, this is just a rumor, I haven't seen the actual original source posted anywhere, but the Japanese are posting it in several sites and don't seem to be questioning it...

Examples:
http://www.cow-spot.co.uk/tokusatsu/16/heisei.php?res=334094
http://cgi.2chan.net/g/res/587418.htm

Basically, in addition to what we already know about the movie, it claims that Nadeshiko's identity will be a new character called Misaki(?) Nadeshiko (美咲撫子) and also that the seven first Riders, from 1 to Stronger, will appear in the Movie Wars battle.

Misaki? Isn't Tackle named Yuriko Misaki?

min snopp är gul
This was supposedly a rumor written a while back. Someone just reposted it, haven't seen the original myself, so I don't know if this is really true.

"Fourze's part - Female Rider
OOO's part - Evil Rider and a Rider from the future
Movie War part - 7 first Riders and a new Rider"

Three things are already confirmed. Showing the new Rider seems plausible since both Accel and Birth showed up in the Movie War first.

Lurker
and also that the seven first Riders, from 1 to Stronger, will appear in the Movie Wars battle.

Great! :castlerock:

Poseidon's identity is a mystery youth name, Miharu. His core is Shark, Whale and Wolfish.

What the hell is a "Wolfish"? :eyebrow:

OOO's part - Evil Rider and a Rider from the future
Movie War part - 7 first Riders and a new Rider"

Fingers cross for a KR Birth from the future and KR Meteor.