Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum News Thread

Well time to rage. The Kyodains were one thing, but Inazuman as a villian. I would like to file a complaint with Decade over his A.R. world bullshit createing A.R. world Ishinomori classics who are not the heroes they should be. Before you know it they will be bringing back Skullman as a hero of justice!!! Wait...or is that what Skullrider is? Meh, at least we get a Heisei version of the Inazuman costume. Also with the way Inazuman functions (humans who gain a certain evolution through ESP) it isn't like their couldn't be an evil (or troubled) Inazuman. Did call it about him being a student though, so I still theorize he will start out evil only for Gentaro to convince him to become a hero. I'm stubborn like that.

First of all, they're not the original versions. They're homages, like what they did in Ultraman Zero. But that didn't said they're suppose to be like their counterparts. Despite that XVII was an acception. Besides they did it before with the Oni Armor in Hibiki, which was based on Henshin Ninja Arashi.

Last edited:
"Training."
I bet next movie will have a re-imagined version of characters like Zubat or Kikaider or something else.

Woah, Suga Kenta! Despite his age, he's veteran actor.

According to the japanese wiki, he actually got into the entertainment industry because he saw kids his age in sentai :laugh: and he wants to be Red in a sentai someday. He actually has had bit parts in KR and sentai before.

Nice post!!
I dunno. There's already tons of re-imaginings of Kikaider out there, and I can't see any point to making Zubat anyone who's not Hiroshi Miyauchi.

Is he co-writing the Wizard part? I hope Kida is not totally out of it. I don't want another OOO's movie core.

Kida can barely be arsed to show up and write the actual show, there's no way he'll fit a movie into his schedule.

Will Tsukada be handling Ultimatum?

I would imagine so. I can't see Utsunomiya wanting to boss around his old mentor, and Tsukada taking over main producer duties frees Utsunomiya up to focus on the show a bit more.

I bet next movie will have a re-imagined version of characters like Zubat or Kikaider or something else.

If they do use Kikaider, it would be that the government makes something through science to fight the Phantoms. Since they have no access to magic.

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
[hide] X67ZX.jpg[/hide]

PARROT YUMMY IN MOVIE WAR?

Welcome
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s3ia5RDQ-U"]Movie War Ultimatum Promo 01 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
The Meteor has landed
I swear Toei, if you Eff this cameo up! I will find you! And make you watch Core again!

Silly Greeed, food is for people!
[hide]X67ZX.jpg[/hide]

PARROT YUMMY IN MOVIE WAR?

That's not all, Trash Yummy and Masquerade Dopant ahoy too. Here's to hoping we get some Double and OOO's action like last year?

*Also, Hi all, long time yurker, first time poster, etc.*

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
That's not all, Trash Yummy and Masquerade Dopant ahoy too. Here's to hoping we get some Double and OOO's action like last year?

*Also, Hi all, long time yurker, first time poster, etc.*

Movie War (Ankh's) Ultimatum.

Also welcome! :buttrock: