Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Gaim & Wizard The Fateful Sengoku Movie Battle Talk Up

I reckon Mitchy either forgot about it or accidentally dropped it as they were going back into the event, leaving it either to be ignored forever or Takatora notices it and takes it himself.

So Gaim got another Suika Lockseed and a Dandeliner and... got them destroyed. Lovely.

So Gaim actually had 3 Suika Lockseeds, impressive.

1. From Mitchy (Mitchy kept it)
2. From Mitchy/Zangetsu (Lost after fight with Bujin Gaim)
3. Found a Suika Lockseed in the Forest (Ep 11)

Lurker
I'm holding off on watching the actual film for now in case OT and/or Aesir decide to sub it, but I decided to watch the net movies that TVN released. Kinda sad that some of the best acting and funniest jokes (mainly some great self-referential humour) has been hidden away in these net movies rather than getting into the actual show, but it's a nice reminder that there was actually some talent in that cast.

I find it ironic how Haruto tells Kouta to 'fight to protect', only to has his idea shattered by Sagara in later episodes. :laugh:

i know i still love Wizard regardless of it pitfalls

My only gripe with this movie is that Takatora never fully looks at Mitchy when he is untransformed, barely missing him during the teamup with Wizard. And then barely missing him, only seeing Kouta as they leave the Helheim Forest. Grrr.

Takatora did see Mitchy transform though. He just didn't react so I'm assuming this takes place after Mitchy starts working with Yggdrasil.

When Haruto was hugging Koyomi from behind, he was fondling her boob armor.

=D

Best way to hug a woman, cop a feel, while hugging her.

I think my favorite part of the movie was that they gave White Wizard boobs. It's the little details that show the production crew care.

Worst part is that they didn't even try to explain Infinity Dragon Gold. I mean seriously?

Takatora did see Mitchy transform though. He just didn't react so I'm assuming this takes place after Mitchy starts working with Yggdrasil.

Nope, he didn't even bother to see him transform. The movie takes place just before Hase gets his Driver destroyed on the Beat Riders Arc.

Let's just remember that, at that time, Takatora really didn't care about who was Ryugen (or any of the Beat Rider's brats). Sid tried to show him a picture of Micchy as Ryugen but he tossed away.

I actually found this movie quite enjoyable! :eek: Surprise Surprise!! Or maybe it's just because I'm so used to kamen rider crossovers to be sooo so bad. I mean, Fourze x Wizard was pure terrible. And I'm considered easy to please!!!

But overall, I found the Wizard part quite enjoyable, albeit rushed - surprise surprise (again) - and plot holes, again present. The Gaim part, on the other hand was mediocre, still better than other crossovers. But quite sadly, the ending is again, rushed. I really do hope that future crossovers should have LESS action, since it really does get boring and tedious after an hour lol...

Seeing terui and akkiko was nice though :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
My only gripe with this movie is that Takatora never fully looks at Mitchy when he is untransformed, barely missing him during the teamup with Wizard. And then barely missing him, only seeing Kouta as they leave the Helheim Forest. Grrr.

Looking at that part of the movie again, Baron was in Takatora's vision so he couldn't see Micchi.

=D

Best way to hug a woman, cop a feel, while hugging her.

The awkward bit was when Wizard hugged White Wizard and you know it's Takaiwa Seiji hugging another suit actor (most probably male). :laugh:

Are there any female Suit Actors on the Kamen Rider staff?

You would think there would be, because in some of the interviews with Takaiwa Seiji, there were a few female Suit Actors.

I know Super Sentai has their regular staple of female Suit Actors.

But since the appearance of females in Kamen Rider fluctuates so much, it's hard to tell.

Plus the body size and shape of the curves of White Wizard does look female.

Consider Takaiwa Seiji is relatively average height for a Japanese Man, the female in the suit would be appropriate.