私の占いは当たる
Toei knows just how to make my bank account cry....

That song's going to be awesome.

At least it's not like Rider, where they would have a PV for no discernible reason, and the single would get delayed, and the CD's cost twice as much as they should anyway.

Kuuguitar
At least it's not like Rider, where they would have a PV for no discernible reason, and the single would get delayed, and the CD's cost twice as much as they should anyway.

Other than making the Rider songs a mainstream pop song meant to chart? :loltongue:

Mad Skillz
Man, have you ever read the lyrics to Rider music? Most of the time they're just a namedrop away from being a Sentai song. :laugh:

Well...PV's usually have very little point, other than to promote the songs. Sentai ones don't even get to run through the full song, they're like glorified commercials.

I like the Sentai cd's cause they have, lately, come with bonus material. (Ranger Keys, etc.)

All Japanese CD's are expensive....it's something you can't get away from. There may be an argument in there between whether Avex or Colombia costs more though....

Man, have you ever read the lyrics to Rider music? Most of the time they're just a namedrop away from being a Sentai song. :laugh:
Which is why this song with just be Power to Tearer but instead of "Pu-To-Tyra" well get "Me-Tal-Hero"

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Speaking of music, here's a small look at the cover art for the soundtrack:

soundtrackm.jpg

posterbs.png

Last edited: