DAIMON PAWNCH
You know when the theory that was out that they were based on ghosts.

I actually had a good idea for the appearance.

During the fight the Gokaiger decide to change and keys that are mysterious appear instead.

Gokaigers change and they become Gobuster... and then a fight goes on. After the change fight the gokaigers hold up their keys and they begin to disappear in their hand. As if the keys themselves were ghosts.

HEROW
During the fight the Gokaiger decide to change and keys that are mysterious appear instead.

Gokaigers change and they become Gobuster...

But that would require Gobuster to be present during the first Zangyack attack.

DAIMON PAWNCH
Everyone better have their powers recovered by the end of Gokaiger... The movie could have just taken place after the ending of the show, rather than during it like the standard Vs movies.

But that's a rarity, I think the only VS special that ever took place after a series was Gingaman vs Megaranger (please tell me if I'm wrong)

and even if this vs did take place afterwards, we wouldn't have the Gokaichanges for the awesome combos of suits...

speaking of which... where did Gokaiger's keys come from?

You know when the theory that was out that they were based on ghosts.

I actually had a good idea for the appearance.

Gokaigers change and they become Gobuster... and then a fight goes on. After the change fight the gokaigers hold up their keys and they begin to disappear in their hand. As if the keys themselves were ghosts.

that could work out but I think it might through of the audience because if the rumors are true gobus blue and yellow are the oppisite sex of gokai blue and yellow and so its unlikely for gokai blue to become gobus yellow and gokai yellow to become gobus blue, but I still like ur idea

But that's a rarity, I think the only VS special that ever took place after a series was Gingaman vs Megaranger (please tell me if I'm wrong)

and even if this vs did take place afterwards, we wouldn't have the Gokaichanges for the awesome combos of suits...

speaking of which... where did Gokaiger's keys come from?
JAKQ Vs. Goranger also happened after the end of both series.

Don't know 'bout the five Gokaiger Ranger Keys, but it's confirmed in eps 18 that Gokai Silver's Key was created by AbareKiller, TimeFire, and DragonRanger, My guess is the other five was created by AkaRed.

The Emperor of the Last Empire
where did Gokaiger's keys come from?

well, duh! those are came DIRECTLY from AkaRed, AoBlue, MidoGreen, KiiYellow, MomoPink, KuroBlack, RokuSix...didn't we talked about this already?