always henshining'
If there's really no mistake in that listing, this might actually be a situation where Utsunomiya wanted his name removed from the movie due some kind of external interference involved in its production.

you are jumping the gun. on the article nerefir posted , Takaaki Utsunomiya is quoted as a producer and he sounds very enthusiastic about the movie.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
I wonder what will be Gai;'s reaction to Gavan...

Would like to change his avatar
I got it! The Gavan Bootleg is really Dan from Gekiranger. And then Shinkenger pops up to help them. Yeah, I think I'd like this movie more if it was called Gokaiger VS Kenji Ohba. Just go all out, and have it be like this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcK-My1j9Hg"]Mad TV - Arnold's Clone Movie - YouTube[/ame]

An enemy known as "Gavan Bootleg" will also appear.

ojYHA.jpg

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is a dumb ass. Screw respecting other people's opinion. Not this time. You're a dumb ass and need to be neutered.
I'm sayin. Gavan would've found at least fifty different ways to bust out that prison. But it's more about the execution though, so we will see.

I'm sayin. Gavan would've found at least fifty different ways to bust out that prison. But it's more about the execution though, so we will see.
Right execution....But until then I will be ignorantly hateful of this idea.

And who was Ohba in Shinkenger?

so...I'm going to be really impressed with this guy when I see how he's gonna pull of being 3 diffirernt characters,yes I know people hve done it before, tyler perry, and that one episode of kamen rider decade where they had black and black RX but I've never seen it done with super sentai

you are jumping the gun. on the article nerefir posted , Takaaki Utsunomiya is quoted as a producer and he sounds very enthusiastic about the movie.

Well, iirc, the article mentions him as a "Toei producer", not specifically the movie's. I did say there, "if there's no mistake in the listing" anyway.