Marvelous: Who are you?

Gavan: Gavan, of the space sheriff. *Gavan image appears over him*

Gai: Never heard of you

私の占いは当たる
Welcome to Super Sentai Gavan

[HIDE]
gokai363a.jpg
[/HIDE]

The more I look at this picture the more I want confirmation on Gavan's suit actor. :sweat:

二番目の翻訳者
Marvelous: Who are you?

Gavan: Gavan, of the space sheriff. *Gavan image appears over him*

Gai: Never heard of you

I was looking at the image when I read this, so I was imagining Gavan being in-costume already when he said that, so that the image of his helmet was appearing over his helmet. :laugh:

heh, I can see the camera man right about above the right (his right) side of his visor.

When I saw the shiny, I was wondering how they were going to avoid that problem. Apparently they won't. :laugh:

DAIMON PAWNCH
am I the only one that wants Gai to react like

Gai: Metal Heroes? Never heard of you guys.

私の占いは当たる
http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertainment/news/20111031-OHT1T00033.htm?from=yol

This article is mostly old info, but there's a bit of new stuff.

Producer Utsunomiya said that with this movie they were aiming for the true meaning of "collaboration." Ohba says he thought the Gokai cast was better-looking than him but they're also kind and serious. Ozawa said that Ohba was quite manly and he learned a lot from him.

About the plot:
Gavan rescues the Gokaigers from the worst prison in space and they fight alongside one another. Ohba will transform into Battle Kenya and Denjiblue. An enemy known as "Gavan Bootleg" will also appear.

Gavan Bootleg?

And a Space Sheriff breaking pirates out of prison? I haven't watched Gokaiger in a while, but are they still acting like criminals or have they turned over a new leaf? (As in, not solely concerned about the Greatest Treasure that they should have figured out a long time ago wasn't literal. Or was it?)

Read my smart post
http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertainment/news/20111031-OHT1T00033.htm?from=yol

This article is mostly old info, but there's a bit of new stuff.

Producer Utsunomiya said that with this movie they were aiming for the true meaning of "collaboration." Ohba says he thought the Gokai cast was better-looking than him but they're also kind and serious. Ozawa said that Ohba was quite manly and he learned a lot from him.

About the plot:
Gavan rescues the Gokaigers from the worst prison in space and they fight alongside one another. Ohba will transform into Battle Kenya and Denjiblue. An enemy known as "Gavan Bootleg" will also appear.

I don't like the idea of the heroes needing to be rescued. The Gokaigers are so badass, I would expect them to break out before they even get into the jail cell. Sounds good though.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I don't like the idea of the heroes needing to be rescued. The Gokaigers are so badass, I would expect them to break out before they even get into the jail cell. Sounds good though.

Basco had 4 of them imprisoned for a while awhile.