Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ver.FOURze Created by the majestic, magnificent HIDDEN MASTA!

i loved how the emperor gangsta'd his way on the ship and destroyed all the yellow ships it reminded me of how lord zedd set uo shop on the moon and the way Ahim planet being destroyed reminded me of queen beryl and the negaverse/black kingdom.....the best part were Ahim early interaction wen she first got on the crew and the dou gokai changes

[HIDE][/HIDE]
k0kBQ.jpg

I want to take her back home. Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I?

Eye See You
I think Joe might be my fav of the team with Gai in second.

I like Joe's seriousness and no bullshit attitude. I when Gai shits himself when he sees an alumni.

I want to like Marvelous but there is something about him...maybe he is too pretty for me to like. I'd lick Luka and Ahim until my tongue bleeds and I really don't like Don at all. He's just too fucking weird with the gay poses he does. I do hope the up coming Don episode will change my opinion about him. I mean you gotta be one bad mother fucker to slay dragons, right?.

Lurker
I think Joe might be my fav of the team with Gai in second.

I like Joe's seriousness and no bullshit attitude. I when Gai shits himself when he sees an alumni.

I want to like Marvelous but there is something about him...maybe he is too pretty for me to like. I'd lick Luka and Ahim until my tongue bleeds and I really don't like Don at all. He's just too fucking weird with the gay poses he does. I do hope the up coming Don episode will change my opinion about him. I mean you gotta be one bad mother fucker to slay dragons, right?.

I'm going lol if it turns out that the dragon slaying was all an accident(like him tripping and his sword hits a dragon)

I think the only point of that battle was MachFalcon also needing his Ahim moment as a member of the Gokaiger.

I think the only point was their obligation to give the toys screentime. It's a real shame, because it does ruin the pace of episodes like these. It'd be nice if they didn't have to bring them out in every single episode, especially when it's just the last two minutes to get it out of the way.

It was a really good episode though, with my only complaint being that it didn't happen earlier in the show. Why are we only getting the backstory for the main characters now? Why did the main bad guy only get redeeming/interesting personality traits in the episode he was killed off?

As much as I love the show, this stuff should have happened much earlier.

Eye See You
FK likes Gai? You have good taste then. :laugh:

I always have good taste.

I disliked Gai at first. I thought he was a silly **** not worthy of being an anniversary 6th Ranger but his fangasming over the alumni slowly won me over. He is far from the best 6th.

Kuuguitar
I always have good taste.

I disliked Gai at first. I thought he was a silly **** not worthy of being an anniversary 6th Ranger but his fangasming over the alumni slowly won me over. He is far from the best 6th.

He isn't as cool as GaoSilver but Gai is the most human of the team (but of course).