Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ver.FOURze Created by the majestic, magnificent HIDDEN MASTA!

Eye See You
LOL:laugh:

The Gokaigers totally did a Matrix.

If they didn't I would have been upset. Can't wait to see this ep.

How can he do a troll face? Akared's helmet never change.

Marvelous: This whole time... that was the treasure...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~~~

Akared *troll face*: U Mad Bro?

:laugh:

Sooooooooooooo.... why complaining about Marvelous's poses? Why not Don? He screw up about a lot of the tribute pose? And please don't say it is his character... If Marvelous isn't allowed to use the excuse of "character", then either can Don.

Don intentionally goes out of his way to do a new pose, I mean **** we see that in the opening credits for **** sakes. Marvey botches an existing pose. The Red Ranger pose is the most important pose of team, if his pose looks like **** then the rest of the team's pose looks like ****.

Episode 40 gives another reason why Gokaiger is more awesome then Goseiger: They actually went out of their way to make their cameo debut canon in their series.

Now, on to the episode itself, I have to say it really had some good stuff. Aside from the whole Gedoushu fight, there was the tribute henshin and fight, Gai's solo mecha fight and FINALLY using the Gingaman's Greater Power and the double twists at the end where the Gokaigers failed to get the Greater Power, which we all assume is Kakuranger's, as well the boy they met being Domon's son. Also, from what Metal-A said before she left, the Gokaigers are the reason Zan-KT of the Shield had that extra data added to him when Matrintis first attacked the Goseigers. I'm sure you all know where this would lead to, so I won't say it.

Finally, about the preview for next week's episode. Now that the Emperor is taking over, things might start getting a little more serious. Ahim getting her backstory revealed and her thirst for vengeance unveiled looks to be thrilling. Plus, I bet all of you that the KabutoRaiger, DekaMaster and Go-On Gold Gokai Changes in this episode are all Marvelous, since he and Ahim are also transforming into twin ShinkenReds here as well. Who else agrees?

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Episode 40 gives another reason why Gokaiger is more awesome then Goseiger: They actually went out of their way to make their cameo debut canon in their series.

Now, on to the episode itself, I have to say it really had some good stuff. Aside from the whole Gedoushu fight, there was the tribute henshin and fight, Gai's solo mecha fight and FINALLY using the Gingaman's Greater Power and the double twists at the end where the Gokaigers failed to get the Greater Power, which we all assume is Kakuranger's, as well the boy they met being Domon's son. Also, from what Metal-A said before she left, the Gokaigers are the reason Zan-KT of the Shield had that extra data added to him when Matrintis first attacked the Goseigers. I'm sure you all know where this would lead to, so I won't say it.

Finally, about the preview for next week's episode. Now that the Emperor is taking over, things might start getting a little more serious. Ahim getting her backstory revealed and her thirst for vengeance unveiled looks to be thrilling. Plus, I bet all of you that the KabutoRaiger, DekaMaster and Go-On Gold Gokai Changes in this episode are all Marvelous, since he and Ahim are also transforming into twin ShinkenReds here as well. Who else agrees?
I do!!!!!:buttrock::castlerock:

LOL:laugh:

The Gokaigers totally did a Matrix.

If they didn't I would have been upset. Can't wait to see this ep.

Which is ironic because it was like a sense of Deja Vu. Noticed that the 5 core Gokaigers did the infinite Neo's Matrix Dodge, but Gai as Time Fire got hit by the bullets. Where as in Timeranger's first episode, Tatsuya, the original Time Red got hit by the bullets as the other four dodge. That really got me there.:laugh:

Let me paraphrase from Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me:
Austin: But how can I be there in ice when I'm...oh god, I've gone cross-eyed.
Basil: (to Austin) Don't think about it too much and enjoy it. (to audience) That goes for you too.
Austin: (to audience) Yes, lets.

Yeah, if you think too much about time travel films and shows, they get ruined. Let's enjoy the episode for what it is, a tribute to Timeranger and return of Sion, the possible foreshadowing to Ninjaman's return, and the fixing of the glaring plot hole of the Gokaiger henshining into past heroes when the clearly henshined Shinkenger and Goseiger lost their powers at the same time as them. (That last one was kinda my favorite).
And then you don't even realize you're watching a show that makes no sense.

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
Which is weird because Gai wasn't even around until like day 120.

I came up with the Gai Coma theory after he was introduced but the Friendship is the greatest treasure thing I've been pushing since day one.

Ole! Ole! Ole!
I think the greatest treasure in the universe being something ridiculously 'gay' is a foregone conclusion.