Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ver.FOURze Created by the majestic, magnificent HIDDEN MASTA!

Eye See You
U thought Dekaranger was goofy? :eyebrow:

I thought the characters were goofy idiots with the exception of Doggie & Houji/DekaBlue. The series itself was crap. Yet the tribute in Gokaiger kicked all ass.

The point I was trying to make was I disliked Dekaranger yet loved the tribute big time.

I thought the characters were goofy idiots with the exception of Doggie & Houji/DekaBlue. The series itself was crap. Yet the tribute in Gokaiger kicked all ass.

The point I was trying to make was I disliked Dekaranger yet loved the tribute big time.

ah okay... cos i thought Dekaranger wasn't goofy; it's not super dark, but I felt it had a very fun "detective"-like air to it, kinda like W ^^

Minato Ascending

I'll give you Ban and Umeko as goofy, maybe even Tetsu sometimes, but I don't think rest of the teams are what I'd call "goofy idiots". Jasmine, Houji, Sen-chan, Doggie and Swan are definitely quite serious or at least not used for comedy relief. And I love Dekaranger; it's a detective sentai series with space criminals thrown in for good measures, but I thought their tribute in Gokaiger was a little weak since only Doggie really shown up, while both Ban and Jasmine got maybe a minute of screentime only.

So, what are the chances that we actually see all of the ultimate powers? We have roughly fifteen episodes left, and we have five left to get (Megaranger, Fiveman, Sun Vulcan, Kakuranger, Battle Fever J), three left with Basco (Flashman, Changeman, and Maskman) and seven that we have, but haven't seen used. (JAKQ, Denjiman, Goggle-V, Dynaman, Bioman, Turboranger, and Gingaman) Assuming we cover one an episode, we can cover them all, but that's a pretty big if.

Welcome

What did you say about Dekaranger?:mad:

Eye See You
ah okay... cos i thought Dekaranger wasn't goofy; it's not super dark, but I felt it had a very fun "detective"-like air to it, kinda like W ^^

It wasn't the tone of the show that was an issue for me I think it was just the lack of arcs. It was way too episodic for my tastes. The finale was pretty cool though.

I will have to do a rewatch eventually. But DekaRed was a total piece of ****. I cannot buy anyone like him being a Police Officer.

Minato Ascending
It wasn't the tone of the show that was an issue for me I think it was just the lack of arcs. It was way too episodic for my tastes. The finale was pretty cool though.

I will have to do a rewatch eventually. But DekaRed was a total piece of ****. I cannot buy anyone like him being a Police Officer.

They made Ban the way he is because he can balance out the ultra-serious Houja. Besides, it was explained that he was a new officer, still very brash and green, therefore he was very reckless and even unprofessional early on. But Ban also went through some character development, and in the end he was definitely alot less goofy, and earned Houja and others' respect.

Eye See You
I liked the Ban from the tribute ep.

The big turn off in the series start was a Police Officer running around acting like an 8 year old child with down syndrome.

Minato Ascending
I liked the Ban from the tribute ep.

The big turn off in the series start was a Police Officer running around acting like an 8 year old child with down syndrome.

That Ban only had one line and about a minute of screentime. :sly: