Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ver.FOURze Created by the majestic, magnificent HIDDEN MASTA!

Anyone realized when Bomper crash-landed in Galleon and everyone surprised, Gai is doing Kamen Rider Ichigo's pose? :laugh:

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Nice thread title, HM. :laugh: I am truely awed by your humility. :loltongue:

Oh hey, it's the Gaiark villain from the Shinkenger VS Go-Onger movie. I thought he blew up in the movie.... :eyebrow:

It's his successor who happens to look exactly the same and have the same voice actor as the one from Shinken vs Go-on. It's the same deal as Pachacamac XIII, Satarakra Jr and Sandahl Jr from earlier in the series.

always henshining'
- Of course Gai knows who Bomper is, and the rest are completely clueless, as usual... :redface2:

but...but...Gai didnt know Bomper at all! he just got excited after he said he was a Go-Onger helper
he doesnt know backstage supporters, he was clueless about Emiri too

Fiery Red said:
Maybe nobody is buying Hurricane GokaiOh's toy so Toei is going for the maximum exposure on the show.

if anything, it is probably the opposite, lol.
Mystic Runner from Goseiger was fugly and ridiculous, reportedly sold bad and coincidence or not they rarely went back to use it

Supaidaman!
Random note, is the stock-footage-mecha-CGI-abuse in Sentai usually this jarring?

I mean, there are basically whole fights which consist of Ranger Key A sequence + Ranger Key B sequence + Ranger Key C sequence. I jumped back to Boukenger and the first ep basically used nothing and it was way more exciting.

Lurker
They try the Go-Onger's Ultimate Power... and nothing. Then they proceed to use the Hurricanger keys... again. I know it's because the toy's out and it "hot ****", but PLEASE for the love of God use another damn power! Geez...(Hurricane Gokai-Oh doesn't even look that spectacular, compared to Shinken Gokai-Oh).

I agree. Hurricane GokaiOh is not only fugly, its attacks are bored as well. It's ridiculous how the Gokaigers are spamming this Ultimate Power like no tomorrow, but other sentai series like Gekiranger, Goseiger, GoGoV, and Boukenger have seen their Powers used one time then they were dropped like yesterday's newspaper.

I agree with both of you. Hurricane Gokai-Oh is getting very old now. It's time to use something else.

In Justice, We Trust!
I personally don't mind Hurricane Gokaioh, the only thing that bugs me really me about the design is the fact that he has shurikens stuck to his arms and legs, I always found them to be a little distracting.

Also...Hurricane Gokaioh has TWO finishers...yet we always see the same one over and over again....really now? It wouldn't be as boring I think if they at least alternate between finishers...

This is why I find the mecha battles a bit boring. Speaking of spamming finishers...I miss seeing the different Final Waves.

I agree. Hurricane GokaiOh is not only fugly, its attacks are bored as well. It's ridiculous how the Gokaigers are spamming this Ultimate Power like no tomorrow, but other sentai series like Gekiranger, Goseiger, GoGoV, and Bourkenger have seen their Powers used one time then they were dropped like yesterday's newspaper. Maybe nobody is buying Hurricane GokaiOh's toy so Toei is going for the maximum exposure on the show.
Weren't you guys complaining about how the Gokaiger kept spamming ShinkenGokaiOh before having access to HurricanGokaiOh? I remember how people wanted more of something else, then we get HurricanGokaiOh and people were happy. Now... we are mad and TommyOliver seems to want his ShinkenGokaiOh back.

In term of power, I think HurricanGokaiOh is the stronger thus far, follow by ShikenGokaiOh, then GaoGokaioh and then DekaGokaiOh, which is why they are now spamming the HurricanGokaiOh (similar to how the 5 Gokaiger dropped all the final waves attack for the GokaiGallionBuster)

This is why I find the mecha battles a bit boring. Speaking of spamming finishers...I miss seeing the different Final Waves.

Once again, the Buster is a sure way to finish the enemy than any of the Final Waves the main 5 does. I think Gai inspire them to use the stronger attack ever since he spams the GokaiLegendream.