Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ver.FOURze Created by the majestic, magnificent HIDDEN MASTA!

I liked him when he wasn't a god
i swear i saw Sid nodding when Joe asked him
and is it me or was Sid's actor about to cry ? look at his eyes in the end of that scene

I watched it again and he does nod! Just once. It's so sad :( If Maria/Rie from Jetman was able to be "saved" through death surely Sid can be too. And of course he would cry, it is a very emotional scene, I truly believe that he and Joe loved each other like brothers (the same is probably true of all the Gokaiger crew, but Sid and Joe have that bond that they were in Zangyack together and Sid sacrificed himself to save Joe)

Nah man. It's an anniversary series, the minute an evil mecha shows up it's gotta be some sort of tribute to past evil mecha. This one here had similar designs to Balzion (Bioman) and Cyclopsus (from Zyuranger, forgot the Zyuranger name).
Or there just rehashing the same tricks they do every year or so and it looked nothing like Balzion.

Maybe Sid soul wasn't saved. I mean he did join the Zangyack even before he was barizorg...Maybe he's just evil. >.>

Minato Ascending
Or there just rehashing the same tricks they do every year or so and it looked nothing like Balzion.

Maybe Sid soul wasn't saved. I mean he did join the Zangyack even before he was barizorg...Maybe he's just evil. >.>

Well, Joe also joined Zangyack as well; that's how he met Sid. And Joe isn't evil. :eyebrow:

Is it me, or does Gokaiger limit the number of sixth rangers and extra heroes? There were only 15 sixth rangers because the Gokai phones (both Mobirates and Cellulars have 15 buttons). As for the extra heroes, they're clearly divided into two groups. The rangers, and the ally helpers. I can't help but notice that each of these two groups have five. I swear the purpose of having female Shinken Red and one shot extra heroes (but still very important characters) Deka Swan and Magi Mother. It appears that the purpose of eliminating Ninjaman and Gunmajin was so that they could have five ally helpers (Signalman, Kuro Kishi, Zuban, Rio, Mele). Ninjaman and Gunmajin were indeed ally helpers, Boukenger's files about these types of heroes confirmed them.

This make me not trust Gokaiger's classifications of the heroes simply because extra heroes in a three people team (or four people team in the case of JAKQ) are used as fillers for colors or roles not present in that team, sixth heroes are limited so the numbers on the Gokai Cellular, they wanted to find a way to fit ten people in extras where five is the extra rangers and the other five are the ally helpers. I do agree that all of sixth heroes are indeed the sixth heroes of their respective teams, but Toei many times counted Kuro Kishi. Deka Master and Wolzard are definitely extra's in their team as they are apart of the team but not apart like Big One. I would say Deka Swan and Magi Mother do fit, even though they're one shot extra heroes (Like how Mask X1 is a one shot sixth hero). Glad they didn't count Deka Bright, and Deka Gold because they're not apart of the main Dekaranger team. But Shinken Red female is definitely not an extra hero. As for the ally helpers (with the exception of Kuro Kishi), I agree that they're the ally helpers of their respective teams. I definitely place Big One, Green Sai, Black Bison, Kuwagata Raiger, Kabuto Raiger, Abare Black, Geki Violet, Go-On Green, and Go-On Black as the same category as Deka Master and Wolzard.

Lurker
I definitely place Big One, Green Sai, Black Bison, Kuwagata Raiger, Kabuto Raiger, Abare Black, Geki Violet, Go-On Green, and Go-On Black as the same category as Deka Master and Wolzard.

Why would Go-On Green and Black be in the same category as Deka Master or Wolzard? They are not even considered to be sixth rangers. They're part of the main team.

Well, Joe also joined Zangyack as well; that's how he met Sid. And Joe isn't evil. :eyebrow:
Yeah but Sid never left he just got brain washed. Maybe he liked being evil!
I definitely place Big One, Green Sai, Black Bison, Kuwagata Raiger, Kabuto Raiger, Abare Black, Geki Violet, Go-On Green, and Go-On Black as the same category as Deka Master and Wolzard
That's just silly. Think your idea of extra hero is a bit broader than Toei's. The Raiger's maybe but Big One was the leader of the team yeah he came later be if anything he's more of a AbareKiller "6th" ranger. Go-OnGreen and Black joined the team at the start of the series they were full on members for all the episodes and they didn't differ themselves from the core team like the Go-OnWings did. GekiViolet was the first purple ranger just because he's a different color doesn't mean he's an extra hero. There was a time when there was no white ranger and now that's normal. Gekiranger started as a three man team that just built it numbers up slowly but why would you say Violet over Chopper? I don't know much about Green Sai and Black Bison so...yeah...>.> I can see why you would compare all these guys to DekaMaster though but not Wolzard. Wolzard seems more like a Singalman or KuroKishi to me. DekaMaster was a legit ranger that just didn't always fight with the main team. Mostly just to teach them not to rely on him. As for ShinkenRed-hime we've never really had someone like her before so I can get why they lumped her into the extra's. I mean she didn't even really belong on the team. She tried to take her place as leader but she knew that there was no place for her on that team, technically Takeru is the "extra" Red.
Although now that you pointed out that whole GokaiCellular thing I get why they lumped AbareKiller and both Go-OnWings in to it. So thanks for pointing that out.

I never said Go-On Green and Go-On Black were sixth rangers, just extras. What separates extras from sixth rangers is that extras are more part of the team. Deka Master is apart of the main team as he is the father figure to the main five, while Deka Swan being a one shot still counts for being in the main one and not a Dekaranger from another planet (Deka Bright is more like Dan from Jetman than a true extra hero). This is what truly makes Deka Break the true sixth since he wasn't apart of the main ones at first. Wolzard and Magi Mother are the same thing, but Wolzard started off as evil and Magi Mother had a much more meaningful role. Magi Shine wasn't apart of the family, there by making him the sixth ranger.

Go-On Green and Go-On Black are slightly different from the main team. Their mecha is separate from the team. But they're definitely not sixth rangers. Like Deka Master and Abare Black, they did show up in the beginning. Like I said, extras are more apart of the main team than sixth rangers.

Geki Chopper is similar to Abare Killer. Except Geki Chopper was a good guy from the start, and his personality greatly differs from Abare Killer. Geki Violet is more similar to the main three than Geki Chopper.

I didn't mean that Green and Black were like sixth I just meant that they didn't try to separate themselves from the team like Gold and Silver did like calling themselves Go-OnWings and the big difference between them and Deka Master and Abare Black is that they morphed right away with Master and AbareBlack there was still a time period. I think you're a bit off in saying extra heroes are closer to the team then sixth for example Deka Master and Break were both close to the core team. Break had to warm up to them at first but then he became apart of the family and in Boukenger Silver was closer than Zubaan. Zubaan was almost like a pet. With both your theories, the one about characters like AbareBlack, Master, Go-OnGreen and Black, etc. and you theory about extra's being closer than sixth I think they main flaw is that it varies from series to series. Each team operates in it's own way. Yes rangers get put into categories like "sixth" or "extra" or "those guys that become core members but have different morphers and stuff" but some characters within those categories still operate differently. AbareBlack became a core member of the team while DekaMaster became and extra. The Raiger kept there independence but still became core members but AbareKiller kept his independence yet stayed separated.

And GekiChopper is similar to Killer except that Chopper never tried to kill his team which is why I think they did toss him in with the sixth even though math says that's wrong.

[HIDE]I never said Go-On Green and Go-On Black were sixth rangers, just extras. Go-On Green and Go-On Black are slightly different from the main team. Their mecha is separate from the team. But they're definitely not sixth rangers.[/HIDE]

Why I think Go-On Green and Black are part of the main team: They're Go-Ongers, not Go-On Wings, not Go-On(insert individual word). They joined the three an episode later, and have a separate mecha, but undeniably they are to be labelled with the other 3 as the main 5, because of the similar suits and because they are Go-Ongers. And especially because they're Go-Ongers.