Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ver.FOURze Created by the majestic, magnificent HIDDEN MASTA!

Kuuguitar
I find complaining about HurricaneGokaiOh spamming hilarious because it's not even 10 episodes yet. ShinkenGokaiOh got used for 14 eps OTOH.

That said, Gokaiger's weakest point is its mecha fights - even Goseiger has it beat in that department.

Yet to think they were doing such a good job at using all the different powers with Gokai-Oh but lately they just went to using one power per battle. I think this rumored battle with the "Great Gilz" bot will use maybe all the powers...but probably all fail.

Minato Ascending
I find complaining about HurricaneGokaiOh spamming hilarious because it's not even 10 episodes yet. ShinkenGokaiOh got used for 14 eps OTOH.

That said, Gokaiger's weakest point is its mecha fights - even Goseiger has it beat in that department.

Well, as I have said before, Hurricane GokaiOh's problems are its design (which is rather ugly), and the unimaginative way of using CGI robots to finish off the MOTW. At least Shinken GokaiOh actually used a weapon to destroy the enemy, so it makes the combat seems more exciting and engaging.

I do wonder why Gokaiger's mech battle scenes are rather bored for the most part, even though they have so many different ways of finishing off their opponents, moreso than other sentai series. I guess it just feels like instead of staging a fight that goes back-and-forth between the giant monster and GokaiOh, the director chose to let the fight ends quickly and without suspense by the activation of one of the Ultimate Powers. I remember that back in Dekaranger and Magiranger, the mech fights always seemed to be much more exciting than Gokaiger have been.

In Justice, We Trust!
That Sherif looking monster can sure take some punishment though...I kinda felt sorry for him.

The Emperor of the Last Empire
owh, hidden...
that's a nice title you had there...
no wonder you are my favorite troller...

Nice post!!

Not sure there's much shame in that. Goseiger has some of the best mecha action I've seen out of Super Sentai for the past few years. Lots of effort went into every fight, even when they were saddled with some godawful stupid gimmicks.

I'd say it's more of a bad sign that Gokaiger's mecha fights are actually worse than Shinkenger's, which were some of the laziest I've seen this side of Leopardon chucking a sword at the monster and calling it a day.

Was it ever confirmed if Marvelous & Luka were dating in real life?.

We are talking about Super sentai, not if the actors are dating...:redface2: (although I do wonder... so I can sweep Mao off the floor and claim her:169:)