Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ver.FOURze Created by the majestic, magnificent HIDDEN MASTA!

In Justice, We Trust!
I think they did that before in Gaoranger (Icarus something formation, I forgot the name.) :)

I think Go-On Gokai-Oh Is really weird though (weirder than Gao Gokai-Oh) :disappoin

No kidding, it just looks so weird and so unnatural

I love you guys...

gokaichange__go_onger_by_dragonrupieach-d4efayu.gif

I'm sure that there's a yo dawg somewhere in there. :laugh:

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Awesome tribute, I knew the Go-Onger tribute wouldn't be as bad as everyone first anticipated.

I especially loved the Machine World bits with the GokaiGalleon trying to subdue Machalcon. Splitting up on a Machine World chase?? Enjin vs GokaiGalleon? Awesome.

Plus Sosuke's attempt to guilt Machaclon to help his parents was hilarious :laugh:

Oh and the tidbit about how Go-Onger's power is that your partner will appear no matter what, was pretty epic. I wish we had something like that for each episode. Especially something like GaoRanger, Jetman, or GoGo V. That would have been pretty cool.

BLT Mode
Great episode :anime:
My favorite parts are Gokaigers Transforming into Go-Ongers and fusing Gokaioh with Engine Machlcon

Welcome
I found the Go-Onger fight better than the mecha fight.

When was the last time they used Gao-Gokai-OHRANGERRRRR?

Quick trivia I found out now: Machalcon wears the Go-On symbol. After the chase scene, he change his symbol to the Gokaiger symbol.