Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger thread(first post has collected info, please READ!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Need A Mint
Relax now :sweat: ... I know what would cheer you up ... a cat dressed up as a pig

28bsksi.jpg

:anime:

X'D!! lol, thx

One of the Lord's Angels
I have to say it. After looking at official websites & wikipedia sites, I've come to the conclusion that though we'll get Gokaiger next week, it's unknown which episode will air. All websites still have the episode listed to air on March 13th and we know what happen to that. I've come up with three solutions that could work but you won't like them

Solution 1: Episode 5 will air next week with Episode 6 to follow the week later and so on.

Solution 2: Have both Episodes 5 and 6 air on the same day (next Saturday) but that could caused a scheduling conflict and the kids won't end until 10 PM EST (11 JST Sunday). This solution btw has only happened once in Sentai History and that was back in 1996 when 2 episodes of Carranger aired on the exact same day.

Solution 3: Episode 5 may air on a weekday along with the other shows that were scheduled for today.

I put these solutions based on special news preemtpions only. Also, this is the first time that a pre-emption has happened this early on. One thing I can say, I'm hoping that everything will eventually be back to normal. Other than that, I have nothing else to say. This has been one heck of a day. I'm only hoping that tomorrow could be more brighter.

Last edited:
Some kind of Beast mode
Sorry but...Duhh?

Solution 1...I'm sure we can all take this as any normal pre-emption that we get every year, as far as Sentai goes.

Is this not obvious to some?

Red Falcon
Solution 1: Episode 5 will air next week with Episode 6 to follow the week later and so on.

Solution 2: Have both Episodes 5 and 6 air on the same day (next Saturday) but that could caused a scheduling conflict and the kids won't end until 10 PM EST (11 JST Sunday).

Solution 3: Episode 5 may air on a weekday along with the other shows that were scheduled for today.

They are not going to do a Power Ranger Samurai on us thats for sure :loltongue:

Anyway, since pre-emption for Gokaiger is the first of a few and quite early actually, i hope the series would air as per normal for awhile from next week before the next pre-emption

Lurker
Sorry but...Duhh?

Solution 1...I'm sure we can all take this as any normal pre-emption that we get every year, as far as Sentai goes.

Is this not obvious to some?

Agreed. Though for us Americans, we don't have to worry about getting up out of our beds to catch a new episode of a certain sentai season, due to different time zones between the U.S. & Japan (for us, it's every Saturday afternoon at 5:30 P.M. Eastern, 2:30 P.M. Pacific).

Some kind of Beast mode
Agreed. Though for us Americans, we don't have to worry about getting up out of our beds to catch a new episode of a certain sentai season, due to different time zones between the U.S. & Japan (for us, it's every Saturday afternoon at 5:30 P.M. Eastern, 2:30 P.M. Pacific).

That's the best part. :D

One of the Lord's Angels
Look at all the websites with Gokaiger and you can see that the air date has not changed and on Wikipedia, it's unknown if episode 5 will air or not. I gave out these solutions because all day I've been looking at special preemtions in Sentai History and had come up with those solutions. Besides, TV Guides are set in 10 days advanced, so if anyone has it saying another episode airs net week, then there lies a problem.

Nobody believes me! I can't believe this has happened to me. I gotta go, I'm too emotional and upset and I'm about to cry...

Lurker
Look at all the websites with Gokaiger and you can see that the air date has not changed and on Wikipedia, it's unknown if episode 5 will air or not. I gave out these solutions because all day I've been looking at special preemtions in Sentai History and had come up with those solutions. Besides, TV Guides are set in 10 days advanced, so if anyone has it saying another episode airs net week, then there lies a problem.

Nobody believes me! I can't believe this has happened to me. I gotta go, I'm too emotional and upset and I'm about to cry...

Don't worry about it. They're not going to skip it at all. Plus I wouldn't put my faith in wikipedia at all, as anything could be changed & edited by someone.

Some kind of Beast mode

lol elen, you're so jumpy. Relaaaax. You're like someone working over-time with no pay.

You really have to cut down on looking ahead and live in the present. Ok? :)

Red Falcon

Relax now ... have that cat in a pig picture that i showed GoseiKnight a few post back :)

Give it some time, they haven't update the website most probably once things are back to normal on Monday they will update but like i said, they won't go Power Ranger Samurai on us :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.