Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger thread(first post has collected info, please READ!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Meteor has landed
Thanks, Captain Obvious. I meant streams in general like Keyhole. I wanted to see the news there.

Oh the news, I thought you were the 10% here on HJU, my bad:sweat: but yeah, i don't think any streams are on

Twitter - @MisturYellow
They're down:

Your precious animes and/or tokusatsu and/or other stuff may or may not be delayed due to earthquake.
Status

Streams are currently: DOWN

Current channel(s): none

Next scheduled stream: who knows, lawl

You Need A Mint
I'm going to say something I know has been pointed out numerous times on here, but I feel the need to say it:

It's a shame that some people on here care more about a TV show more than people's lives. Alot of people had their lives TAKEN in that disaster! And, all you care about is whether your stupid Saturday cartoon is still running?! Pitiful, just pitiful.... Think about it for a second or 2: what do you think would happen if the actors from the show had died?! There wouldn't be a show. So, you should be a little less concerned about some hero block, and more worried about the people who had to suffer through that Earthquke and Tsunami. If you don't bother to care for those people, then I greatly pity you. :mad::nono:>8(

Thank you..... :170:

shinkenchange!starninger!
I'm going to say something I know has been pointed out numerous times on here, but I feel the need to say it:

It's a shame that some people on here care more about a TV show more than people's lives. Alot of people had their lives TAKEN in that disaster! And, all you care about is whether your stupid Saturday cartoon is still running?! Pitiful, just pitiful.... Think about it for a second or 2: what do you think would happen if the actors from the show had died?! There wouldn't be a show. So, you should be a little less concerned about some hero block, and more worried about the people who had to suffer through that Earthquke and Tsunami. If you don't bother to care for those people, then I greatly pity you. :mad::nono:>8(

amen brother, i couldnt sleep last night im extremely worried about the people over there im hoping they are going to be ok, i keeping looking at blogs to see if everyone is ok because my heart was set on them not on me,

some people have no heart and are very selfish about themselves because if their greed, we are lucky they give us things, some of us shouldnt deserve it for that kind of behavior, its unacceptable, at some point a if a tragic hurricane, terrorist attack, or earthquake happens here, people are going to sorry that they think about themselves.

Lurker

Amen to that. Though if you were referring to me, I was just asking Mr. Yellow a question, since he forgot to post the source. I'm a very patient fellow when it comes to waiting for something like this. ;)

You Need A Mint
I wasn't referring to anyone specifically. Just people in general who act like this. It greatly upsets me, because it's frustrating to actually know people like that.

Red Falcon
I wasn't referring to anyone specifically. Just people in general who act like this. It greatly upsets me, because it's frustrating to actually know people like that.
Relax now :sweat: ... I know what would cheer you up ... a cat dressed up as a pig

28bsksi.jpg

:anime:

Status
Not open for further replies.