Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
One thing I liked was the flashbacks of Luka's backstory. But the total **** up is how mean and menacing they make the Zangyak look in the flashback but then in the current time they come off as a fucking joke. That Giru guy needs to leave.

Podcaster Arms!
i think its the jokes commanding them, once we lose this prince hopefully they will toughen up or be replaced by the 'royal elite' version just to get them back to 'big bad' statues rather than 'little girl could kick your ass' level.

Eye See You
Yeah that's one thing I really dislike with some Tokusatsu. If you are going to have villains then make them threatening otherwise there is really no point to fear them.

DAIMON PAWNCH
But has Marvlous stole anything...I'm starting to think...Marvlous....is a pansy!

Lets see only times I can think... the first time he met Akared and Luka's flashback...

I can understand why he hasn't stolen anything as of yet. He is too busy determined for the ultimate treasure *he's going to be pissed when he finds out its something symbolic*

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46HN5p-9BTo"]Go-On in Gokaiger: My reaction - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Kuuguitar
Ep 34 wasn't too bad. It's nice to have a non tribute episode, reminds me that Gokaiger can be it's own series for a minute or two.

I would still lick Luka's body if she didn't shower daily.

Same wavelength there bro. :castlerock::169:

i think its the jokes commanding them, once we lose this prince hopefully they will toughen up or be replaced by the 'royal elite' version just to get them back to 'big bad' statues rather than 'little girl could kick your ass' level.

Exactly. Damaras knows he could get results (he contacted Basco, and most of his Action Commanders were decently effective) but he's probably bound to the House of Gil so he's forced to deal with a bratty prince.

oh God knowng that Speedor and BearV had a son was just gross.

btw, know I'm a broken record, but I am DISAPPOINTED that Gai acted like an idiot again in front of Sousuke. Look, some people are gonna say, that's how we'd behave if we were him, but um nope, I don't remember myself behaving like a mentally-retarded person in front of my idols lol.

二番目の翻訳者

Yeah, that'll be an awesome five episodes or so, when that finally happens.

Say what you will about Go-onger, but I loved this episode, it was very nostalgic, even if only a couple of the characters were back. I felt a lot like Gai, even if his reactions are a little over the top. My only complaint would be Marvelous not wanting to help Sousuke, only to change his mind two seconds later. Might have been nice if there was some reason for it.. although in fairness, that's likely just time constraints, so whatever.

Episode 34 on the other hand was very dull. It's always nice to see more Luka.. but meh, In my opinion, the series works best when it's celebrating the past teams. There's so little time inbetween the callback episodes, I just don't think they can set up an interesting enough isolated story at the same team.

Maybe that weakens the Gokaigers themselves, but it's just a lot more entertaining, and I still think they're a great team, and we'll see how things go when they actually get a real villain.

oh God knowng that Speedor and BearV had a son was just gross.

btw, know I'm a broken record, but I am DISAPPOINTED that Gai acted like an idiot again in front of Sousuke. Look, some people are gonna say, that's how we'd behave if we were him, but um nope, I don't remember myself behaving like a mentally-retarded person in front of my idols lol.
Maybe you just don't love your idols enough. Or maybe you just can't respect how other people react to things? Huh? Is that it?! That's what Hitler did! Do you want to be Hitler?! Do you?!! Well then you better start loving Gai!

Status
Not open for further replies.