Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Falcon
Just saw the latest episode ... felt kinda underwhelming to me but it was nice to see Battle Fever (Penta Force !!!), Changeman and Dekaranger being used ...

The scene where Marvelous initially rejected Sosuke , i laughed because Sosuke seems to get rejected alot (first Takeru, now Marvelous :laugh:) though it was nice to see him involved in the fight scenes

So anyone knows The Maverick and whether it has any meaning behind it ?

BLT Mode
Great episode :anime:
My favorite parts are Gokiagers transform into Battle Fever J,Changeman,and Dekaranger and all the funny scenes XD
The Monster Of The Week was very cool

After watching sub, I learned that Sousuke:

-stills races
-funny.
-tries to explain the Grand Power... twices.
-has the hots for Luka.

Podcaster Arms!

-stills races
-is an idiot.
-has the hots for Luka.

fixed it for ya ^^ all joking aside a good episode though i think it would have been better going threw the false promo they before Gokaiger started with the Go-ongers being on the bad guys side, but i think we can all see where this ones going concerning the ultimate power of the go-ongers

Eye See You
Ep 34 wasn't too bad. It's nice to have a non tribute episode, reminds me that Gokaiger can be it's own series for a minute or two.

I would still lick Luka's body if she didn't shower daily.

The Emperor of the Last Empire

-stills races
-funny.
-has the hots for Luka.

Don't worry they have sex later....but not out of wedlock.

so...Sosuke have sex with Marvelous while having hots for Luka? That's like watching Lion King in a worse way disney might present it in a gritty reboot style...:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.