Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to change his avatar
Was anyone able to see if the Wanted posters in the background were any kind of in-joke or reference? I couldn't tell and thought that maybe someone who watched the HD would know.

Shiver as you hear my ROAR!!!
[ame="http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/_wGJj6Vygrk/"][RAW]Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ep. 35[LQ][/ame]

Eye See You
When should Gokaiger VS Goseiger be coming out?

Sentai 199 is out on DVD/Blu next month.

This episode really felt like Go-Onger.

But how could Speedor and Bear RV have a child out of wedlock?! What kind of example is this for the children?!!

Felt like Go-onger, I guess I will continue to go into this one with extra low hopes and high expectations of stupidity.

As for Speedor & Bearv having a child out of wedlock... nobody gets married anymore. Common Law is just as good as marriage these days.

^A Red Ranger having a pink overlay? MADNESS! And Kirinranger was a drunk.

No but seriously, it does seem weird that those two were left out. Kirin was awesome.

It was retarded they did that.

It was supposedly filmed but ended up being cut from the episode.

Lame.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
As for Speedor & Bearv having a child out of wedlock... nobody gets married anymore. Common Law is just as good as marriage these days.

They do in Japan ;) That's why shotgun weddings are still popular there, I think I heard that only 6% of babies in Japan are born to an unmarried mother (that figure might be a little higher now.) It's one rule for Engines and one for the rest of us :disappoin

Status
Not open for further replies.