Status
Not open for further replies.
like what someone said about Boukenger, that 1 tribute arc for Go-onger might just trounce the whole Go-onger series lol

Minato Ascending
Aren't the first two episodes typically the biggest ones for a Sentai/Rider production, anyway?

Also, yeah, one of the weaknesses of Gokaiger is its mecha fights, especially for tribute episodes. It's like the giant robot fights are there just because they have to have those.

I agree. Most of the times, the Ultimate Power that the sentai team granted to Gokaigers are underwhelming (like the spirit animals unleased from GokaiOh in the Gekiranger tribute ep), and the fight usually lasted less than 5 minutes because the MOTW always fall soon after GokaiOh activates it. I found myself wanting to skip the scene and fast-forward to the end so I can watch next week's preview.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I dunno, YMMV. It was a pretty good stand-alone episode (though granted Kirihiko + Megaranger + No Gold Mode + Actually OK mecha fight is what got me)

I dunno, Gokaiger might do this better than Go-onger itself.
It was one of the better stand alone episodes, but that being said, it wasn't a great episode by any means. I enjoyed seeing Kimisawa, and I loved seeing the MegaRanger's but yeah, nothing to write home about.

I am quite excited for the Go-Onger tribute. It seems kind of funny.

always henshining'
and the fight usually lasted less than 5 minutes because the MOTW always fall soon after GokaiOh activates it.

you want Sentai mech battles to last for longer than 5 minutes ??? i think i'd rather kill myself :laugh:

Eye See You
Ep 33 - Not bad. What saved the ep was the minute Ryou did his Dairanger pose and beat the **** out of the Goumin.

One part I thought was odd was during his fight scene they showed his spirit fighting as Shishi Ranger & Tenma Ranger but why did they leave the other 2 Ranger colors out of it?.

^A Red Ranger having a pink overlay? MADNESS! And Kirinranger was a drunk.

No but seriously, it does seem weird that those two were left out. Kirin was awesome.

Gokai Animal Soul but with a car instead? I hope another great power involves turning it into something else like ShinkenGaoGokaiOh

One part I thought was odd was during his fight scene they showed his spirit fighting as Shishi Ranger & Tenma Ranger but why did they leave the other 2 Ranger colors out of it?.

It was supposedly filmed but ended up being cut from the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.