Status
Not open for further replies.
Minato Ascending
Who would win in a sex fight

Mako (ShinkenPink) or Luka?.

It's a tough fight, but since Luka is so ultra-competitive I think she might win this fight. :anime:

vlcsnap2011101603h46m30.png

did you think it's the emperor ???

Probably, because this portrait doesn't look like the prince.

^I could look at that all day!!

Well they can't exactly show kids that stealing is cool, now is it?:laugh:

Come to think of it...Didn't Luka steal that real expensive ring that one episode?
But has Marvlous stole anything...I'm starting to think...Marvlous....is a pansy!

In Justice, We Trust!
^I could look at that all day!!

But has Marvlous stole anything...I'm starting to think...Marvlous....is a pansy!

Maybe Marvellous is a....
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSTEqHxh3fI"]Family Guy - Big Fat Phony. - YouTube[/ame]

ep 34 - amazing. I love Luka.

btw... is it just me or has Gokaiger reached a point where I watch every episode and think it's great, but never blown away again like the first ep. it's a solid series imo, but... i dunno something seems to be missing in me recently; i don't get that rush that i did with the first few eps.

and i was thinking... Gokaiger depends a lot on the tributes to keep the series going & thank God every single actor (yep including Gai, however annoying I find his actor to be) is pretty darn good... that makes the show even more interesting to watch :D

Kuuguitar
ep 34 - amazing. I love Luka.

btw... is it just me or has Gokaiger reached a point where I watch every episode and think it's great, but never blown away again like the first ep. it's a solid series imo, but... i dunno something seems to be missing in me recently; i don't get that rush that i did with the first few eps.

and i was thinking... Gokaiger depends a lot on the tributes to keep the series going & thank God every single actor (yep including Gai, however annoying I find his actor to be) is pretty darn good... that makes the show even more interesting to watch :D

Well, Gokaiger isn't exactly new now, so the novelty must have worn off.

Status
Not open for further replies.