Status
Not open for further replies.
You know something, have we've ever seen Marvelous steal something before? I don't remember any actual piracy so far. The keys don't really count I mean they were scattered around space and there owners where on earth so they were kinda fair game.

They did say in this episode that it was the first time they got competition (from Luka), so it'd be safe to assume that that was not the first time they stole money from the Zangyack.

In Justice, We Trust!
You know something, have we've ever seen Marvelous steal something before? I don't remember any actual piracy so far. The keys don't really count I mean they were scattered around space and there owners where on earth so they were kinda fair game.

Well they can't exactly show kids that stealing is cool, now is it?:laugh:

Come to think of it...Didn't Luka steal that real expensive ring that one episode?

I don't do sense
So what was the song played during the battle sequence in this episode?
Pirates Girls by Gojou Mayumi and Sister Mayo. Was answered quite a few times in this very thread.
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ju6q0HRqg[/ame]

I absolutely adore the song. First of all, it's a Mayumi x Mayo duet, one is very much known to me through Doremi and Precure songs and the other just has the most adorable voice (she also did Hare+Guu anime songs and Magiranger ED, plus Bear V's part in Engine Rap). Second, it's just a great song which sounds eerily like something from 90s anime. Gokaiger has really awesome insert songs and I wish they were used more. Granted, it gets away with things because of tribute songs, but still. Insert songs are always a big deal for me in my SHT (Unless it is Ryuki and it's the same damn one every episode).

Last edited:
Kuuguitar
Episode 34: A surprisingly good non-tribute ep. Even the mecha fight was inspired more than usual!

Using the Megaranger keys to spot an imposter = nice.

vlcsnap2011101603h46m30.png

did you think it's the emperor ???

In Justice, We Trust!
Episode 34: A surprisingly good non-tribute ep. Even the mecha fight was inspired more than usual!

Using the Megaranger keys to spot an imposter = nice.

I kinda expected Gai to change into Gold Mode or something, would've been cool to see Gokai Silver VS Gold Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.