Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to change his avatar
So does it means the story is like tha..... Episode 1 to 16, Movie special, Episode 17+ ?

^ Toei's site said that the movie is meant to be watched after 16, so...at this point, it IS part of the continuity.

Anyway, it was a given that some teams would get the short end of the stick; I was expecting teams like Battle Fever, Denjiman, Goggle V, Dynaman, Maskman to be pretty much ignored, or powers that were obtained off-screen, since those are the shows where a good portion of the cast is no longer active in showbiz, but...certainly not teams like Bioman or Dairanger.

I read that the director of Sentai 199, Noboru Takemoto, is friends with some of the people in the movie, like Dyna Pink, Red One and Red Turbo, so he called them as a favor, but it's like..."Way to go, Takemoto! You just blew their chance at being in the show!"

Super Sentai fan
I wonder if Gai saying "Oh my God!" in English is a nod to GaoYellow.

I definitely LOLed at that moment of Gokaiger, but I didn't liken it to GaoYellow. I haven't seen Gaoranger yet. (except for episode one and the "GaoYellow's English" clip)

Anyways, onto the review....

OK so far I love GokaiSilver. He's not only freakin' hilarious but also freakin' powerful too! About time we see another good spear user in Super Sentai. But there is one thing I'm bummed about.... the Gokaigers now have 11 of the great powers, including Goseiger. I can understand skipping the Goseiger episode since they're going to be in the movie, but now I'm worried that they skipped some good teams to have episodes for. *COUGH*jetman*COUGH*

Lurker
The main problem is that, in Japan, most of the fans will see the movie this week or in the next weeks. Theaters are not very expensive, on their standard I mean.

So every Japanese or Non-Japanese living in Japan fans will not miss much but those not living in Japan has to wait fo a nice person to put the movie on download, until it`s done, many more episodes would have passed.

It`s rare in toku that the powers obtained in a movie or a new mecha is also used on the TV series...

So does it means the story is like tha..... Episode 1 to 16, Movie special, Episode 17+ ?

The fact that the Gokaigers used the Goseiger keys on the Gokai-Oh in the beginning of episode 17 is definitely proof enough that "Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle movie" is canon to the main Gokaiger season & takes place before episode 17.

Um.....GoseiWonder appeared in the episode where Nozumu and Professor went to pick up Nozumu's mom

Wow...Can't believe i was that stupid to forget, then again i haven't rewatched anything in Goseiger except the last couple of episodes

"Training."
Bioman, Turboranger and Dairanger deserves an episode each in the series. Goranger needs an episode or two for obvious reasons.

Bioman, Turboranger and Dairanger deserves an episode each in the series. Goranger needs an episode or two for obvious reasons.
Liveman needs one too all sentais need one...Except Battle Fever J becuase BFJ Sucks (in my personal opinion)

Would like to change his avatar
I can picture Kaijou/Akaranger showing up to lend a hand in the final fight. C'mon, it would bring his involvement full circle.

It would be cool if the final stretch of episodes was handled Stronger-style. The Gokaiger pick up a Red here and there and have a big team of Reds helping them for the final battle.

Kamen Rider Meta
2011061221h28m35s74.jpg

Oh god...

Live to Win
(from the V2 thread)
I just noticed, his Roll Call goes from Red sun, to Blue, to Yellow, to Pink (with himself in human form behind for whatever reason) then Green trees, to a sky that's probably silver.

Super Sentai Fanboy Roll call, TO THE MAX!

Gai is using parts of the lyrics of the Himitsu Sentai Goranger theme (red sun, blue sky, yellow dust storm, pink cheeks, green fields) in his intro.

Live to Win
Liveman needs one too all sentais need one...Except Battle Fever J becuase BFJ Sucks (in my personal opinion)

Battle Fever J is awesome. Never mind that they spend an entire episode dancing and jumping all over the screen. At least they have character and personality, unlike the lame Dengeki Sentai Changeman (sorry, Brazilian fans - I tried going through the first four episodes).

Status
Not open for further replies.