Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
From version 2 of the Gokaiger thread:

So, people are saying the 11 great powers they mentioned obtaining come from the scene in the movie where past heroes give them a pep talk (thereby acknowledging the Gokaiger's worthiness?). That would mean Goranger, JAKQ, Denjiman, Goggle V, Dynaman, Bioman, Turboranger, Dairanger, Boukenger, and Go-onger, in addition to Goseiger.

If this is the case...pretty friggin' weak, man. While I expected some shows to get the short end like this (Denjiman and Goggle V, for example, since their Red actors no longer act and/or weren't even the most popular member of the team), I didn't think fan-favorite Reds like Red One, Red Turbo, Ryuuranger and Bouken Red would get so ripped off. (Unless they have plans for some of these characters to return later in the series to lend a hand.)

So, this leaves powers from Battle Fever J, Sunvulcan, Changeman, Flashman, Maskman, Liveman, Fiveman, Jetman, Kakuranger, Ohranger, Megaranger, Gingaman, GoGoFive, and Hurricaneger to be obtained.

They said they unlocked 11 new powers from the events from the movie apparently.

So that is: GoRanger, JAKQ, Denjiman, Bioman, Dynaman, Dairanger, Boukenger, Go-onger, Goggle Five, TurboRanger and Goseiger.

:castlerock:

That means that leaves at least 15 more powers or so for the series to be used. But that also means the ones above possibly won't get a episode. :disappoin

I agree with both of you & know how you feel. But Toei has to wind up cutting down on the tribute episodes a little somehow, since this may be a 48 to a 50 episode season.

You guys know if a screener version of the movie will be out soon for download?
I dont usualy like screenies but Im so eeeeeagerrrrrrr to see that movie and I wont be in Sapporo until like end of July

Would like to change his avatar
Hey at least they left 3 Sentai which happens to be your favourites untouched :laugh:

Four, because Liveman's there, too! :thumbs: But I'm expecting Maskman to be glossed over and a power obtained off-screen. :(

On another note, i do hope they don't disappoint us with the remaining Sentai teams (I mean, aren't they getting GingaRed and GoRed's actor to reprise their roles in the series ?)

Ginga Red and Go Red were rumored to be in talks. Those two are kinda iffy, though. Ginga Red's actor quit acting several years ago, but just last year came out of retirement to reprise his role from "Trick" for an episode of a show. So, would he be willing to suit up as Ryouma again, too? Go Red hasn't officially left showbiz, but he put acting on hold to start up his own motorcycle business or something like that. I like these two, so it would be pretty cool if they could get them.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Four, because Liveman's there, too! :thumbs: But I'm expecting Maskman to be glossed over and a power obtained off-screen. :(

Ginga Red and Go Red were rumored to be in talks. Those two are kinda iffy, though. Ginga Red's actor quit acting several years ago, but just last year came out of retirement to reprise his role from "Trick" for an episode of a show. So, would he be willing to suit up as Ryouma again, too? Go Red hasn't officially left showbiz, but he put acting on hold to start up his own motorcycle business or something like that. I like these two, so it would be pretty cool if they could get them.
THIS. Maehara Kazuki and Nishioka Ryuiichiro are some of my favorite Red Senshi actors. I hope both reprise their roles. Both pretty much love their times playing GingaRed and GoRed.

Status
Not open for further replies.