Status
Not open for further replies.
From version 2 of the Gokaiger thread:

I agree with both of you & know how you feel. But Toei has to wind up cutting down on the tribute episodes a little somehow, since this may be a 48 to a 50 episode season.

Maybe you three shouldn't take everything off of /m/ as holy writ. None of the subs that have been released seem to agree with this pov.

It seems it was 5 powers from the movie as we originally guessed.

Eye See You
Ep 15 - Basco is alright, I actually like him and the monkey duo. Really cool to finally see Marvelous' origins with the Red Pirates (AkaRed, Basco). I was a bit pissed that Dragon Ranger got beat a bit too easily but these are drones so it was expected. Loved how Gokaiger thought they won the fight against the first batch of 6th Rangers and then BAM!, even more showed up and fucked them up. Excellent episode.

Would like to change his avatar
Maybe you three shouldn't take everything off of /m/ as holy writ. None of the subs that have been released seem to agree with this pov.

I was going by what Japanese fans were saying, and that TV-Asahi's summary for episode 17 says "11 great powers were obtained (see the movie for details!)"

I want to see the movie nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :sob:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU0H8MlYtEw"]YouTube - ‪Super Sentai Opening Heroine History 1975 - 2011‬‏[/ame]

Eye See You
I was going by what Japanese fans were saying, and that TV-Asahi's summary for episode 17 says "11 great powers were obtained (see the movie for details!)"

For **** sakes... that better not mean some of our classic teams will be getting the movie only treatment. :mad:

For **** sakes... that better not mean some of our classic teams will be getting the movie only treatment. :mad:

I'm sorry to say it might be the most likely case, there are some sentai actors/actresses don't WANT to come back and those chracters mighr be delegated to just the movie

The main problem is that, in Japan, most of the fans will see the movie this week or in the next weeks. Theaters are not very expensive, on their standard I mean.

So every Japanese or Non-Japanese living in Japan fans will not miss much but those not living in Japan has to wait fo a nice person to put the movie on download, until it`s done, many more episodes would have passed.

It`s rare in toku that the powers obtained in a movie or a new mecha is also used on the TV series...

So does it means the story is like tha..... Episode 1 to 16, Movie special, Episode 17+ ?

You have a point and i'll refer to the goseiger movie they got a new gseigreat-like robot i think it's called GoseiWonder or something and it only appeared in the movie didn't even show up for the finale:disappoin

The Meteor has landed
You have a point and i'll refer to the goseiger movie they got a new gseigreat-like robot i think it's called GoseiWonder or something and it only appeared in the movie didn't even show up for the finale:disappoin

Um.....GoseiWonder appeared in the episode where Nozumu and Professor went to pick up Nozumu's mom

Status
Not open for further replies.