Status
Not open for further replies.

GoseiGold

2011061221h28m35s74.jpg

Oh god...

Looks like Me and Joe would make good friends since we both like baseball

Ryuutaros

"Training."
I can picture Kaijou/Akaranger showing up to lend a hand in the final fight. C'mon, it would bring his involvement full circle.

It would be cool if the final stretch of episodes was handled Stronger-style. The Gokaiger pick up a Red here and there and have a big team of Reds helping them for the final battle.

That would be cool. I reckon a giant team up for the final 5 or so episodes would be a great ending arc.

Also as stated before GokaiSilver's roll call might be references to Susume Goranger!

Lyrics and bolded are what inspired GokaiSilver's rollcall, you can judge whether it is true or not...

Makka na taiyou kamen ni ukete
Negai wa hitotsu aoi sora
Kiiroi sajin uzumaku machi ni
Pinku no hoho no go-nin no senshi
Fukase Midori no ashita no kaze wo

(Go! Go-Go!!)

Itsutsu no chikara wo hitotsu ni awasete
Sakebe Shouri no otakebi wo
Himitsu Sentai Gorenjaa

Makka na chishio ikari ni moete
Chikai wa hitotsu aoi umi
Kiiroi ochiba maiochiru mori ni
Pinku no hana no go-nin no senshi
Nobase midori no kibou no miki wo

(Go! Go-Go!!)

Narase Heiwa no niji no kane
Himitsu Sentai Gorenjaa

Makka na toushi kobushi ni komete
Inori wa hitotsu aoi tori
Kiiroi yuuyami semaru daichi wo
Pinku no hoshi no go-nin no senshi
Terase Midori no asa no hi e

(Go! Go-Go!!)

Ashi namisoroe iza tomo yo
Himitsu Sentai Gorenjaa

GoseiGold

Battle Fever J is awesome. Never mind that they spend an entire episode dancing and jumping all over the screen. At least they have character and personality, unlike the lame Dengeki Sentai Changeman (sorry, Brazilian fans - I tried going through the first four episodes).

Yeah well characters kept being replaced they might have just killed off everybody and restarted the whole series plus i did say it was MY opinion i don't like Battle Fever J get over it

EDIT: Also, let's get back on topic Luka Milfy...I Mean Gokaiger, yeah let's go with that

areaseven

Live to Win
Yeah well characters kept being replaced they might have just killed off everybody and restarted the whole series plus i did say it was MY opinion i don't like Battle Fever J get over it

You know, it would really help if you used punctuation marks on your sentences so that others will understand your post. :eyebrow:

areaseven

Live to Win
Here's a translation I got from a fansub of Super Sentai Spirits 2004. Direct references to Gokai Silver's intro in bold.

Makka na taiyou kamen ni ukete
Negai wa hitotsu aoi sora
Kiiroi sajin uzumaku machi ni
Pinku no hoho no go-nin no senshi
Fukase Midori no ashita no kaze wo

(Go! Go-Go!!)

The Red Sun, take up the helmet
There is but one wish: A Blue Sky
A Yellow Dust Storm swirls into town
Five soldiers with Pink Cheeks
The winds of tomorrow blow through the Greenery
(Go! Go-Go!!)

Ryuutaros

"Training."
I love all these references!

I bet we missed tons of references in the past episodes. We need to pay more attention. :sweat:

areaseven

Live to Win
I love all these references where people don't notice!

I bet we missed tons of references in the past episodes. We need to pay more attention. :sweat:

Yeah, especially when you start listening to the music of past Super Sentai shows. Like in episode 6, Nanonanoda makes references to the ending theme of Taiyo Sentai Sun Vulcan and the opening theme of J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai. Or in episode 8, where Gokai Red says, "Stop the battle" (which is the title of Dai Sentai Goggle-V's ending theme) before the Gokaigers finish off the Sneak Brothers.

hmf_master

"Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi 相当 즉시 즉시 즉시"
I wonder what other Ranger Key does Basco has beside Bioman Series that was shown on the end of episode 16

Status
Not open for further replies.