Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad Tommy doesn't exist in Sentai. Plus he's not in every episode of PR. :p

Sure, he's awesome in PR, but I doubt that he could be on that same level as the Gokaigers or on the same level as the other 34 sentai teams.
Tommy Oliver is in every universe ever. He moves at such ultrasonic fast speeds no one can see him. The episode with Dragonranger...that was Tommy. It was going to be Dragonranger but Tommy took him out. That's right Tommy can kill ghosts.

But your right the Sentai teams are way better than the rangers. Look at this Sentai clip.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnu5Qd3RuXU&feature=related"]Zyuranger - Burai Vs. Geki - YouTube[/ame]
Now look at this Ranger clip.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLp0witoESA"]Tommy vs Jason - YouTube[/ame]
Totally and completely different.

Lurker
@Hidden Masta:

For some reason, I can't watch the videos when I clicked play on each of them.

Eye See You
Ep 22 - I laughed when Gai got all excited for the Ohranger finisher being done with all 6 members. Nice to see some Abaranger & Zyuranger action.

I just don't understand how Gai knows the identities, finishing moves, etc.. for all of the Sentai teams. Doesn't make sense to me.

Also, something actually interesting better happen soon other than just cameos. I want some fucking storyline.

GoPink in the next ep looks alright.

Lurker
Ep 22 - I laughed when Gai got all excited for the Ohranger finisher being done with all 6 members. Nice to see some Abaranger & Zyuranger action.

I just don't understand how Gai knows the identities, finishing moves, etc.. for all of the Sentai teams. Doesn't make sense to me.

Also, something actually interesting better happen soon other than just cameos. I want some fucking storyline.

GoPink in the next ep looks alright.

Seeing as how the cameo characters tend to be called out by random people its safe to assume that most of their info is public knowledge in this world

That kid
My thoughts on ep.24 was just...what.

I mean it was pretty funny at times (especially the role call with Don, lawlage), but just...what.

Can't wait for ep.25 since I've been watching Hurricanger. :3

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
What was Burai's deal? Did he just want revenge because Geki was raised by the enemy family?

The Galactic Masked Rider
I agree with Vitor's expression. How can you have the Titanium Ranger in the GoGoV tribute episode when he doesn't even exist in the Sentai universe to begin with, especially when he never appeared in GoGoV at all & only appeared in the adaption of Lightspeed Rescue?

This is NOT a season that is paying tributes towards PR fans. It is paying tributes towards sentai fans. If you want non-canon characters such as the Titanium Ranger & the Spirit Rangers, you should wait for the Gokaiger adaption.

Actually, the *only* time Gokaiger should pay tribute to PR -- of any sort -- is when they do their Zyuranger tribute. That's the sentai that most viewers associate with PR, and Zyuranger's Henshin sequence -- showing the glowing coins of the DinoBucklers -- is a bit bland compared with the idea of the Gokaigers calling out their own names while framed within an outline of their own symbol a la MMPR.

Status
Not open for further replies.