Status
Not open for further replies.
This episode was pretty funny in a certain way. I did love how the Gokaigers had that "Wtf" face going on the whole episode.

Lurker
Am I the only one who wanted the Titanium Ranger to be used in the GoGo V episode of Gokaiger?

I agree with Vitor's expression. How can you have the Titanium Ranger in the GoGoV tribute episode when he doesn't even exist in the Sentai universe to begin with, especially when he never appeared in GoGoV at all & only appeared in the adaption of Lightspeed Rescue?

This is NOT a season that is paying tributes towards PR fans. It is paying tributes towards sentai fans. If you want non-canon characters such as the Titanium Ranger & the Spirit Rangers, you should wait for the Gokaiger adaption.

Minato Ascending
I agree with Vitor's expression. How can you have the Titanium Ranger in the GoGoV tribute episode when he doesn't even exist in the Sentai universe to begin with, especially when he never appeared in GoGoV at all & only appeared in the adaption of Lightspeed Rescue?

This is NOT a season that is paying tributes towards PR fans. It is paying tributes towards sentai fans. If you want non-canon characters such as the Titanium Ranger & the Spirit Rangers, you should wait for the Gokaiger adaption.

I agree. Why should Super Sentai pays tribute or even acknowledge the existence of the Power Rangers universe? If anything, PR should pay tribute to Super Sentai because without them, Power Rangers won't exist. If they had Titanium Ranger in the GoGoV episode, are we to assume that there's Tommy Oliver lurking somewhere in an future episode of Gokaiger?

In Justice, We Trust!
Wasn't it even said somewhere that GoGoV worked best as a five man team? And any more team members would just throw the team off?

Go means Five in Japan. So GOGOFIVE is literally Five Five Five. It is not an accident that it is that way. They only wanted five and that is what we got and will always get with GoGoFive.

The new Tendou Souji
Hey, Gai could've turned into Demon Hunter Sieg if Toei really wanted to. :loltongue:

Yes yes, I know keys and whatnot but, ignore that.

I agree. Why should Super Sentai pays tribute or even acknowledge the existence of the Power Rangers universe? If anything, PR should pay tribute to Super Sentai because without them, Power Rangers won't exist. If they had Titanium Ranger in the GoGoV episode, are we to assume that there's Tommy Oliver lurking somewhere in an future episode of Gokaiger?
Tommy Oliver is in every episode of Sentai and Power Rangers. Do you really think the Gokaigers could beat any monster with there "skills"? Nope all Tommy.

Lurker
Tommy Oliver is in every episode of Sentai and Power Rangers. Do you really think the Gokaigers could beat any monster with there "skills"? Nope all Tommy.

Too bad Tommy doesn't exist in Sentai. Plus he's not in every episode of PR. :p

Sure, he's awesome in PR, but I doubt that he could be on that same level as the Gokaigers or on the same level as the other 34 sentai teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.