Status
Not open for further replies.
The Emperor of the Last Empire
even alien can elope? all this time i always thought that only chikyuujin (earthling) eloping.

That's it! Ahim, let's elope to somewhere hidden and re-populate de Famille!
:laugh::redface2:

Look at Basco, our most competent Villian, he still is getting stomped on by the Gokaigers. He does something great but then they immediately turn around and trash him.

One of Our only MOTW's that were able to withstand final waves was a main villian from the past. The other won at first, but then was quickly defeated by the five. Now that they have all Six Gokaigers it is just going to get worse as they unlock more power.

hey, i thought that's how Super Sentai works? MOTW always get beaten up in one episode, unless they wanted to pull out two parter. I mean, it's still a disadvantage for the gokaigers since the aliens just picked up random keys (although a full team) and only know their abilities by using the power and Gai can only use small numbers of keys.

Am i the only one who wanted the Titanium Ranger to be used in the GoGo V episode of Gokaiger?

Some kind of Beast mode
even alien can elope? all this time i always thought that only chikyuujin (earthling) eloping.

That's it! Ahim, let's elope to somewhere hidden and re-populate de Famille!
:laugh::redface2:

Um..I'm gunna pretend I didn't read that..

ヒビキラッ☆
24 sure has its hilarious moments but I don't know, it felt..... not right. Especially the ending. Poor takoyaki ossan, and Gokaiger walked away from him made it more depressing.

And I noticed when Gai used Abare Killer Ranger Key to transformed GozyuRex to GozyuJin, he said something about excitement. Nod to Abare Killer? ^^

Btw, what's the proper spelling for Jealoushitto? I thought it was what I wrote. "Jealoushitto". A combination of "jealous" and "shitto", since "shitto" means jealousy IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.