Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
Gokai Yellow's suit actor is the dude who pretends to be a chick all the time, right?

GokaiRekka.gif

Awesome!! Thanks a lot!! :anime:

Supaidaman!
It's probably been said before, but AHIM'S ACTOR IS A GRAVURE MODEL!?!?

That is bizarre on so many levels.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
It's probably been said before, but AHIM'S ACTOR IS A GRAVURE MODEL!?!?

That is bizarre on so many levels.

Why would it be? She is not the character she plays. Joe's actor is a really cheerful, dorky guy in real life but I don't see anyone saying that's weird

二番目の翻訳者
Why would it be? She is not the character she plays. Joe's actor is a really cheerful, dorky guy in real life but I don't see anyone saying that's weird

I think it's just a sign that she plays the role so well. I'm not surprised to learn that Joe is not a stoic badass in real life because he honestly seems, um, kind of uncomfortable playing that role.

I think it's just a sign that she plays the role so well. I'm not surprised to learn that Joe is not a stoic badass in real life because he honestly seems, um, kind of uncomfortable playing that role.

Do you think so? He does seem rather wooden but I put it down to his not being a very good actor :sweat:

Ahim is awesome though. She is tough and intelligent without being a ditzy moron like several previous Pinks I could name. As long as Toei doesn't mess up her character in a future episode, I will be happy

Minato Ascending
Do you think so? He does seem rather wooden but I put it down to his not being a very good actor :sweat:

Ahim is awesome though. She is tough and intelligent without being a ditzy moron like several previous Pinks I could name. As long as Toei doesn't mess up her character in a future episode, I will be happy

What I like about Ahim is that she proves one can be classy and elegant, but when it comes to fight she can bring it with alot of gusto as well. Ahim is like a flower who can turn into a semi-automatic pistol if needed be.

Ahim is like a flower who can turn into a semi-automatic pistol if needed be.

That's a rather strange metaphor :sweat: I just don't want Toei to mess up her character. Normally I'd worry that she'd be the subject of an episode like ep41 of Goseiger or ep25 of Go-onger, but really Joe has already filled that role in the show

Super Moderator
I think my previous idea that the GoKaigers would have something to learn from their predecessors is not really the case. It seems more that the previous heroes are doubtful of their ability or their motives especially since they are pirates looking for treasure that don't seem to really give a damn about protecting Earth. They remain skeptical until they are otherwise convinced they have some quality about them that makes them worthy of the powers.

In this case it would seem to be the trust they have in one another. Which may be a call back to the realization that Kaoru had in Shinkenger that though she is the real ShinkenRed, Takeru is who the group had fought and suffered with so their hearts and loyalty were to him despite the fact that they respected her authority.

I got the impression the whole reason she wanted to basically observe the group is because she was looking to see if some quality like that existed within this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.