Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger / Sea Beasts Task Force Suiseiger / 海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

S

scikaiju

Ouch is right, red took a beating here, I wonder what Neptune would do to Rei

“Kaijuu Tamashii Bomber!â€

Their Sea Beast Spirits shot out from their Aqua Blasters once again, ramming into Lingcod Kaikijin’s body and he is sent flying back into the ocean, causing a huge gust of water to burst out seconds later.

“That’s for trying to mess with us!†said SuiseiGreen.

Rei cheers for their victory, which catches SuiseiBlue’s attention. He turns and approaches the young woman once again, grabbing her right arm.

“Now that the interruption is taken care of,†he said, “You’re coming with us to Atlantis City.â€

“There is no way I’m going!†Rei shoved him off, “I haven’t done anything evil to you five to even get a punishment from King Neptune!â€

“Well, you know a lot about us and our world,†SuiseiPink retorted, “We don’t even know if you’re going to inform your fellow humans about it.â€

“We can’t let that happen!†SuiseiYellow exclaimed, “I don’t want to see our people getting harmed!â€

“But...!â€

The five warriors drag Rei towards the ocean, when Lingcod Kaikijin leaps out and bashes through the team. Their suits deactivate and the five youngsters collapse to the ground, with a severe scratch mark on part of their bodies: Hiro’s gut, Youhei’s right hand, Riku’s left arm, Juka’s neck and Megumi’s left thigh.

“Guys!†Rei cried.

“You shall come with me now,†Lingcod Kaikijin sneered.

===========================================================================

SUPER SENTAI SERIES

Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger
海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

Opening Theme: Colours of the Heart by UVERworld

Ocean 03: Isolated World / 孤立の世界

Rei steps away from Lingcod Kaikijin, who slowly approaches her. At this moment, the fallen Aquarians struggle up to their feet.

“Stop!†Hiro demanded.

The lingcod Sea Demonian whirls around and blasts the Aquarians, flooring them once more, followed by going in for a closer kill.

“Since you five are still going to be in the way,†he said, “I’ll just kill you idiots off!â€

A stone hits Lingcod Kaikijin’s head from behind and he turns around to see the young woman glaring at him.

“Pick on somebody your own species, fish head!†Rei mocked.

“What did you say?!†Lingcod Kaikijin roared.

“You heard me! Leave them alone!!â€

“What do you think you’re doing?!†Youhei questioned, “Don’t be foolish!!â€

Rei picks up a huge tree branch and pummels it onto Lingcod Kaikijin, luring him away from the fallen Aquatic Warriors. She swings the tree branch into his right arm, followed by the other arm and finally, sending it down onto his head, letting out an angry cry as well.

“Quit it, you idiot!â€

“I. WON’T. LET. YOU. HURT. THEM.â€

“Rei!†cried the Aquarians.

The Sea Beast Spirits witnessed the young woman’s determination to protect the young Aquarians. Their necklaces glow with their respective colours, with the Sea Beast Spirits bursting out from within and shooting towards the lingcod Sea Demonian. It ramps into him and he is sent into the ocean once again.

“Now’s the chance!†Rei shouted, “Run for it!!â€

The team help each other up with the 20-year old leading the way. After they disappear, Lingcod Kaikijin arise from the ocean, only to see them out of sight.

“Next time,†he said, “They won’t be so lucky!â€

TAKAHASHI RESIDENCE

Megumi is about to use her Aquatic Crystal to heal everyone’s wound, until Rei appears with a first aid-kit box. She puts down the box and stops the 21-year old Aquarian.

“Healing everyone with it will drain its power,†Rei explained, “By that time, you won’t be able to transform into SuiseiPink.â€

“How do you know...?†she wondered.

“Heh heh! Have you forgotten? I’ve researched all about you guys since I was a little girl, so of course, I would know about that.â€

“Cool!†Riku exclaimed as he was bandaging his arm, “What else do you know?â€

“Hmm... almost everything, I suppose...â€

“Is there something you DON’T know about us?†Megumi asked.

“Precisely,†Youhei added, “And how do we know you haven’t told any of those information to your fellow humans?â€

Juka helps wrap a bandage around Hiro’s gut. The 22-year old takes a cotton ball and place a few drops of iodine on it, followed by gently pressing it against the scratch mark on the 18-year old’s neck. She twitches in pain.

“Sorry...†Hiro apologized.

“It’s alright...†Juka shook her head shyly.

“I swear I’ve never told anyone,†said Rei, “Even if I did, it’s not like anyone would believe me. Everyone thinks Atlantis City is just a myth.â€

“Let’s hope it stays that way,†Megumi wished.

“I still won’t believe it,†Youhei exclaimed, “I’m going out to explore the surface world to see if it’s true.â€

At this moment, Riku gets up and pulls Juka’s arm, startling her.

“C’mon, Juka! Let’s go check out the surface world together!!â€

“WAIT!â€

Everyone stares at Rei. She turns around and disappears into a room. A moment later, she returns and shoves something into everyone’s hands. The Aquarians look into their hands to see a few Japanese Yen notes.

“You’ll be needing those around here.â€

“What’s this?†Hiro asked.

“It’s called M-O-N-E-Y,†Rei explained, “Get yourselves something to eat. I bet you guys must be feeling hungry from all that fighting.â€

“ALRIGHT!†Riku cheered, “C’mon, Juka! Let’s go!!â€

The 19-year old youth excitedly drags his 18-year old friend out of the house. The eldest Aquarian looks at the university freshman, and then at his teammates.

“I’m going now,†he said and left the house.

“Looks like it’s just the two of us here,â€Hiro declared and Megumi chuckled at him.

Lingcod Kaikijin shivers in fear, as Davy Stone roars out loud angrily and trashes around the hallway, frightening Tatsunoko and Siren as well.

“You insignificant fool! How dare you fail me!!â€

“Forgive me, Davy Stone-sama,†shivered the Sea Demonian, “I’ve... I’ve underestimated those Aquarians...!â€

“If my memory serves me well,†said Tatsunoko, “You were defeated by a mere human.â€

“How embarrassing,†Siren sneered, “A Sea Demonian who lost to a human...â€

“No... no... that’s not true...!â€

“FOOL!!!†Davy Stone roared.

He tosses a starfish, which sticks onto Lingcod Kaikijin’s chest and it evil essence starts spreading all over his body.

“AAARRRGGGHHH!â€

Riku and Juka are walking along a street, fascinated with the tall buildings, commercial billboards, signboards and other things that can’t be seen in Atlantis City. The two teenagers end up in the cherry blossom forests, when the 19-year old taps his friend on the shoulder.

“Juka, look!â€

“What is it?â€

The 18-year old turns to see young children and a few adults eating green, white and pink coloured roundish sweets on a stick. An old uncle is seen selling them near the entrance.

“What’s that?†Juka wondered.

“I don’t know,†Riku shrugged, “Let’s go find out!â€

“Un!â€

The old uncle just sold off one to a young boy when the two best friends approach his selling cart.

“Welcome!†he greeted, “How many ohanami dangos would you like?â€

“Ohanami... dango...?†blinked the young girl.

“You both must be from out of town. It’s the season for flower viewing! Ohanami dango is very popular during this season, especially with the kids.â€

“In that case, we’ll take two!†said the 19-year old.

Youhei is walking within a huge crowd, getting his arm shoved most of the time and getting scolded even though it wasn’t his fault.

“Darn humans...†he muttered, “They’re so inconsiderate.â€

He comes across Starbucks Coffee, attracted to the smell of coffee. Without thinking, he just enters the cafe.

“Maybe a drink might help with this frustration...â€

Hiro watches the world outside the window, clutching his bandaged gut with one hand and holding his red hoodie in the other. Megumi limps towards him and joins in the viewing.

“Does your gut still hurt?â€

“Nah, it’s fine now. How’s the injury on your thigh?â€

“It hurts whenever I walk, but I’ll manage.â€

Both Aquarians go into an awkward silence, until the 21-year old woman starts the ball rolling once again.

“So, how did you end up here?†Megumi asked.

“While I was guarding the pathway leading towards Atlantis City,†Hiro explained, “I spotted the Piranharoids heading towards the surface world, so I decided to follow them and stop them.â€

“While you were on duty?!â€

“I don’t need a reason to do that, do I? Besides, I’m surprised that Neptune-sama chose you and the others.â€

“The truth is... we weren’t chosen.â€

“You weren’t chosen? Then, what are you guys doing here??â€

“Do we need a reason for that?â€

At this moment, Youhei returns with a cup of ice blended coffee, while Riku and Juka return with a box of ohanami dangos. Hiro and Megumi look at the food in their hands with an awkward look.

“It’s called ohanami dango,†said Riku, “It’s a little too sweet, but it tastes good, right Juka?â€

“Un!†Juka nodded.

“I was just thirsty,†Youhei lied, “So I chose to drink this. They call this ‘ice blended coffee’ or something like that.â€

“Whatever it is, it has a strong scent,†Megumi pinched her nose, “I can smell it from where I’m standing.â€

Their conversation is cut short when their Aquatic Crystals started glowing with a strong glow.

“The Sea Demonian has reappeared,†said Hiro with a serious tone, “Let’s go!â€

Everyone gives a determined nod and rushes out of the house, which is when Rei emerges from a room.

“Where are you guys going? Hey!â€

Lingcod Kaikijin shoots a few blasts at several buildings, sending it crumbling towards the ground and killing many people inside. The Piranharoids whip out their Piranha Daggers and attacks citizens who were trying to run for their lives, slashing them aimlessly and even stabbing some of them.

The team arrives just in time, only to see a little boy crying in front of his dead mother. Juka kneels down to comfort him, with Megumi beside her. Riku clenches his fist in anger.

“HAHAHA!†Lingcod Kaikijin laughed, “Foolish human, why show tears when your own kind deserves to die?!â€

“What did you say?!†cried Youhei.

“Those words...†Juka trembled, “It’s too much...â€

Megumi angrily shoves Youhei and Riku aside, getting slightly further ahead of where Hiro is standing.

“You demon!†she shouted, “Killing a poor little child’s mother, I’ll never forgive you!!â€

“HEH!†sneered the Sea Demonian, “Don’t try to intimidate me. I know all about you, I’ve heard it from Davy Stone-sama. You weren’t chosen by Neptune to defend this world. That makes you a bunch of worthless beings!â€

“SHUT UP!†Riku retorted, “Chosen or not chosen, we don’t need a reason to protect the humans. After all, it’s our duty as Aquarians!!â€

“Guys...†Hiro muttered.

“Quit wasting my time, idiots. Piranharoids, KILL THEM!â€

The Piranharoids turn around and charge towards the Aquarians. Everyone runs into battle, except Hiro, who remains to protect the crying little boy from the incoming foot soldiers. Youhei punches two Pirahnaroids in the gut and flips them to the ground.

Riku does a side kick, followed by a roundhouse kick, flooring a Piranharoid. Juka knees a Piranharoid in the gut and karate chops his back, flooring him as well. A Piranharoid grabs Megumi from behind. However, she stomps onto his foot and flips him over, stomping onto his chest.

“Insolent fools,†Lingcod Kaikijin scolded the Piranharoids, “I’ll show you how it’s done!â€

Lingcod Kaikijin shoots a blast at the four Aquarians, causing them to collapse to the ground. Hiro rushes to his comrades’ aid.

“GUYS!â€

“HAHAHAHAHA!†laughed the Sea Demonian, “Haven’t you noticed? I’ve powered up!!â€

“Like we care,†Youhei mocked, “Everyone, let’s henshin!â€

“OH!â€

A five split screen shows the five youngsters snapping their necklaces off their necks, followed by inserting their Aquatic Crystals into the Aquariser. Then, they do a half crouch before straightening themselves up and bringing their wristlets to the side of their faces, pushing the button on the device.

“Kaijuu Henshin!â€

SPLASH!

A huge tsunami is brought by their Sea Beasts, each letting out a cry. The tsunami smashes into its respective hosts, flooding the background. When they leap out of the water, they land on a narrow cliff in their Suiseiger forms.

“Protecting the surface from the depths of the sea!†SuiseiRed declared, “Kaijuu Sentai...â€

“...SUISEIGER!â€

The five coloured warriors whip out their Aqua Blasters and charge towards Lingcod Kaikijin. However, SuiseiRed collapses to his knees, clutching onto his gut. The lingcod Sea Demonian whirls around, striking the four Aquarians in the chest and they stagger away.

“Kajiki Shot!â€

“Kurage Shot!â€

“Orcha Shot!â€

“Ashika Shot!â€

Unfortunately, Lingcod Kaikijin swaps the Sea Beast Spirit powered shots away like flies, to the team’s shock. He grabs SuiseiBlue and SuiseiPink by their necks, bashing them into each other and tossing them over his head. Then, he shoots SuiseiGreen and SuiseiYellow in the chest and stomps onto their chests when they are on the ground.

“HAHA!†Lingcod Kaikijin laughed, “Is that all you’ve got? Well, you’ll have to do better than that!!â€

“Leave them alone!†SuiseiRed demanded.

“Or you’d do what? It looks like your injury hasn’t recovered yet, SuiseiRed.â€

“That’s none of your business!â€

SuiseiRed inserts his Aquatic Crystal into Aqua Blaster’s chamber, slapping it back into place and aims at the Sea Demonian.

“Serpent Shot!â€

Once again, Lingcod Kaijin swaps the shot away like a fly, followed by dashing towards the red warrior. He punches SuiseiRed in the face, causing him to tumble over, followed by stomping onto his gut.

“ARGH!†SuiseiRed screamed.

“Hiro!†cried the team worriedly.

“Insignificant fool,†sneered the Sea Demonian, “You’re just asking for suicide.â€

The red warrior continues shooting away with his Aqua Blaster, but none of his shots are effective on the Sea Demonian, who laughs maniacally at him.

“It’s useless, I tell you!â€

“You think I’m going to give up just because of a stupid injury and an ineffective attack?! NEVER!! Even if it’s useless, I’ll still do anything to protect this world!!!â€

Suddenly, his Aqua Blaster chamber flips open and his Aquatic Crystal drops to the ground. The Serpent Spirit bursts out and knocks Lingcod Kaikijin away from its master. The team gathers around their leader, with the girls helping him up. SuiseiRed picks up his Aquatic Crystal from the ground.

“Thanks, Serpent Spirit,†he thanked, “What? A new power?â€

“Is he serious?†SuiseiGreen wondered, “If it’s true, let’s try it!â€

SuiseiRed nods and inserts his Aquatic Crystal into his Aquariser, followed by pushing a button on the wristlet.

“Serpent Harpoon!â€

Serpent Spirit reappears, but this time, it solidifies into a harpoon. SuiseiRed grabs it while its in midair.

“Even with a new weapon,†said Lingcod Kaikijin, “You still can’t get anywhere near me!â€

“Don’t ever look down on the powers of the Sea Beasts,†SuiseiBlue warned.

“Here I go!â€

The red warrior charges towards the Sea Demonian, who sends blasts at the Aquarian. SuiseiRed hits the blasts away with his Serpent Harpoon. When he is near Lingcod Kaikijin, the Sea Demonian whirls around. However, SuiseiRed jumps back and sends a lightning blast from the tip of the harpoon’s blade.

“GAH!â€

Then, he grabs the very end of the Serpent Harpoon and spins around, slashing Lingcod Kaikijin across his gut. The Sea Demonian collapses to the ground in pain.

“Time to finish you off!†SuiseiRed declared.

The red warrior runs a few steps ahead, before kicking off the ground. While in midair, his Serpent Harpoon glows with light and the serpent’s cry is heard in the background.

“Serpent Pierce!â€

He tosses the Serpent Harpoon towards Lingcod Kaikijin, to which the weapon pierces through the Sea Demonian’s body, destroying him into bits.

The team are sitting in a row at the beach, watching the sunset. Hiro slowly gets up and walks towards the ocean, but stops a few inches away from it.

“It looks like we won’t be going home soon.â€

“Yeah,†Youhei agreed.

“Definitely,†Megumi added.

“Even though the humans’ lifestyle may seem strange to us,†Hiro continued, “We’ve no choice but to adapt to it. Afterall, we’re Aquarians, it’s our duty to protect the surface world.â€

“Well, I’m not going back so soon,†said Riku, “I’m staying!â€

“Me too!†Juka smiled.

The 22-year old smiles at the teenagers and turns to his fellow experienced Aquarians, who response with a nod.

“Alright, let’s go flower viewing!†suggested the 19-year old.

“What’s that?†wondered the eldest Aquarian

“Quit asking and let’s just go!â€

Ending Theme: To All Tha Dreamers by SOUL’d OUT

S

scikaiju

REi not some helpless human, nice. I like the the team seeing life in the human world for the first time scene, very well done

It's really hard to find Juka talk more than 2 lines in a row:laugh:I read through everything and have yet to find it:laugh:

If this was a real series,Juka's actress wins.But Rei sure is some super human,a huge tree branch.I wonder when Davy Stone will come out to face them.

Rei opens the door to let the Aquarians come in, dragging their stuff along as they enter. Hiro decides to make the living room his territory.

“Good choice,†Rei smiled, “Since there are only three bedrooms upstairs, although I hardly use mine…â€

“I’m sleeping with Juka!†said Riku.

“Oh gawd, please no. There are rules to be obeyed in this house and one of them is a boy and a girl can’t share the same room.â€

“I hate to admit it,†Megumi laughed, “But I agree with her.â€

The 19-year old youth folded his arms and groans, but calms down when his best friend comforts him.

“Well, I’m not going to share a room with anybody,†Youhei declared, “I’ll be occupying one room upstairs all to myself.â€

The 23-year old Aquarian grabs his stuff and hurries upstairs. The 21-year old young woman shakes her head in misbelieve.

“Men…†Megumi sighed.

“Is he always like that?†Rei wondered.

“Aquarians from the Swordfish Family are like that,†Hiro explained, “They always feel the need to be alone.â€

“But, I think Youhei is not a bad person…†Juka exclaimed.

“Ah, who cares about him,†Riku retorted, “Anyway, I’m taking a room to myself since I can’t share with Juka.â€

“Rei, is it okay if Juka and I sleep in your room?â€

“Sure, after all I hardly use it.â€

Inside the bedroom, Youhei places down his stuff on the study table and plonks himself on top of the bed, staring at the ceiling.

“I don’t need anybody…†he thought, “Aquarians from the Swordfish Family will never believe in dependence!â€

SUPER SENTAI SERIES

Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger
海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

Ocean 04: I Am Righteous! / 俺は正しい!

Davy Stone watches a “video†of SuiseiRed defeating Lingcod Kaikijin with his Serpent Harpoon. The half mutated man tosses his goblet angrily at the end of the hallway, to which Tatsunoko and Siren avoided.

“How is this possible?!†he roared, “Those damned Aquarians seem more powerful than I thought!!â€

“It is no doubt that they too possess the powers of the Sea Beast Spirits,†said Tatsunoko, “But SuiseiRed’s ability to defeat my best creation is beyond my own belief.â€

“It’s obvious that your creation is still lousy,†Siren mocked.

“I demand that you repeat what you just said!â€

“Temper, temper, Tatsunoko. After all, I was just stating the truth.â€

Davy Stone looks bored watching his two servants arguing with each other in front of his throne, resting his right cheek against his right fist.

“Davy Stone-sama,†Tatsunoko bowed, “I will make sure my creation this time defeats the Suiseigers.â€

“Do whatever you like,†Davy Stone replied monotonously, “But if you fail again, I will have Siren creating the next set of Sea Demonians.â€

“Yes!â€

The Aquarians are cleaning up the house, with the guys rearranging the furnitures. Juka does the sweeping and mopping, while Megumi does the wiping. Riku places down a huge vase, panting heavily.

“Tell me again why we’re doing this?†he asked.

“Rei said we can’t live here for free,†Megumi exclaimed, “I guess it’s reasonable for her to say so…â€

“That’s right,†Youhei agreed, “And you should learn to stop complaining like a kid.â€

“WHAT did you say?!â€

“What’s the matter? Did I say something wrong? Or is it the fact that you just can’t handle the awful truth?â€

“You…!â€

Juka drops her mop and gets in between the two guys, who are looking desperate to punch each other. Hiro sighs and Megumi, standing beside him, shakes her head.

“How long have they been arguing?†Hiro wondered.

“Since we left Atlantis City,†Megumi replied.

“Stop it!†Juka demanded, “Please stop it!!â€

Youhei pushes Juka away and grabs Riku’s shirt. He is about to punch the youth, but the young girl grabs his arm, preventing him from doing so.

“Please don’t do it, Youhei!â€

“Don’t interfere!â€

He pushes her to the floor this time, but Megumi grabs her in time. Riku, angered by this, punches Youhei in the face as he turns around. The girls gasp.

“How dare you do that to Juka!†Riku shouted.

The youth is about to make another move, but is stopped by Hiro, who goes up to Youhei and offers his hand. The 23-year old looks at his leader’s hand, slaps it away and gets up to his feet.

“I don’t need any of your help,†Youhei declared, “I’m an Aquarian of the Swordfish Family and I don’t depend on others!â€

He shoves Hiro and Riku out of the way. At this moment, Rei arrives home and moves out of the way when she sees Youhei storming towards her and out the door. Juka is saddened to see him leave.

“What just happened?†Rei asked.

Inside his prized library, Tatsunoko picks out a book from the book shelf and places it on the book stand, flipping through the pages. He stops on a certain and a smile comes across his face.

“This monster shall do.â€

The knowledgeable Sea Demonian starts mixing some potions into a huge cauldron and the ingredients inside all mix into an evil purple glowing substance. The concoction explodes and a mushroom-shaped smoke emitted from within.

“Arise, my monster!†said Tatsunoko out loud, “And do not fail me this time!!â€

Hiro and Megumi are comforting Juka, who is still saddened by Youhei’s departure. However, an angry Riku is standing by the window with his arms folded. Rei sighs and places a tray with four cups of Japanese green tea on the coffee table.

“I came home from university just to see this…â€

“We’re sorry about that, Rei,†Megumi apologized, “It’s just Youhei and a certain someone who don’t know how to get along with each other.â€

“You’re blaming me?!†Riku shouted, “He almost hurt Juka by pushing her to the floor!!â€

“That’s true,†Hiro snapped, “But you’re also at fault by punching your senior!â€

The youth remains silent and turns away angrily. Juka couldn’t take it and starts crying. Hiro and Megumi comfort her again.

Youhei is walking along the beach shore, kicking a stone away angrily when it is in his way. He looks at the endless distance across the ocean.

“Coming all the way here was a mistake,†he sighed, “I thought it was the best decision, but…â€

The Aquarian plonks himself onto the sandy ground. He notices a seashell beside him and picks it up, staring at it.

“I should have stayed back in Atlantis City…â€

A group of high school boys are playing basketball on the basketball court. One of the boys shoots the ball towards the net, but before the ball reaches the net, it got sliced into half.

“Ah, the ball…!â€

Suddenly, Sawfish Kaikijin appears, laughing maniacally at the sliced up basketball. The boys scream at the sight of the Sea Demonian.

“Time for some slice and dice,†Sawfish Kaikijin sneered.

The Sea Demonian proceeds to slice the basketball net, which collapses to the ground and lands on top of a high school boy.

“AAARRRGGGHHH!†he screamed.

“WAHAHAHAHA!â€

Riku is sitting at the dining table, with an angry expression still plastered on his face, while Rei talks to the other three Aquarians in the living room.

“So, about Youhei…†said the university student, “Why does he always seem so… strict and so self-centered?â€

“Typical Swordfish Family traits,†Megumi explained, “It’s in their blood.â€

“Not only that,†Hiro added, “They were the ones who wrote the rules of Atlantis City and most of them were in charge of maintaining the peace and harmony among the other Aquarians.â€

“No wonder…â€

“But I don’t think Youhei is self-centered,†Juka exclaimed, “He’s strict, but he’s actually nice.â€

“Yeah…†Riku rolled his eyes, “Nice enough to push you to the floor.â€

“Riku!†Megumi frowned.

At this moment, their Aquatic Crystals glow with a strong glow and the Aquarians look at each other.

“Let’s go!†Hiro declared.

“OH!â€

Another high school boy tries to escape from Sawfish Kaikijin, but is cut down. He collapses to the ground, lying in a pool of blood. The Sea Demonian laughs maniacally and goes to target another victim, with the Aquarians arriving at the same time.

“Those poor humans…†Juka gasped.

“Sea Demonian!†Hiro shouted, “That’s as far as you’re going!!â€

“You must be the Aquarians,†said Sawfish Kaikijin, “Those… un-chosen ones, I presume?â€

“It’s good that you know that,†Megumi mocked.

“That’s right,†Riku agreed, “Because those who underestimated us ends up getting blasted to bits!â€

“Blasted to bits? HAH! Don’t make me laugh. I’m far different from the previous Sea Demonians!â€

“Oh yeah? We’ll see about that!â€

“Riku, wait!â€

Hiro, Juka and Megumi are intercepted by a group of Piranharoids, as Riku charges towards Sawfish Kaikijin. The youth throws a punch at the Sea Demonian, who evades the attack and slaps him in the face, throwing him to the ground.

“Riku!†Juka cried.

The 18-year old attempts to run to his aid, but is stopped by a Piranharoid. This attracts Sawfish Kaikijin’s attention. He ignores Riku and walks towards the three Aquarians who are still fighting off the foot soldiers.

Sawfish Kaikijin cuts down the Piranharoids who were in his way, to the Aquarians’ surprise. Then, he punches Hiro and Megumi, getting them out of the way as well. Finally, he grabs a hold of Juka and points his saw blade right arm at her neck. Fear is seen in the young girl’s eyes.

“STOP!†Hiro shouted, “Let her go!!â€

“Juka!†Megumi gasped, “No!!â€

“Don’t do it!†Riku demanded, “OI!!â€

“Prepare to die,†said Sawfish Kaikijin, “SuiseiYellow…â€

The Sea Demonian lifts his saw blade arm and prepares to bring it down onto Juka.

“YOUHEI!!!†she screamed.

Youhei is still walking at the beach, when he heard Juka’s scream echoing towards him. The Aquarian whirls around and looks at a direction.

“Juka…†he muttered.

He quickly rushes towards the direction where the echo comes from.

Sawfish Kaikijin lifts his saw blade arm up high and brings it down onto Juka, who shuts her eyes tightly. Hiro, Riku and Megumi’s eyes widen.

“JUKA!!!â€

SuiseiBlue leaps in, driving the Piranharoids away from his comrades with his Aqua Blaster. Then, he pushes the Sea Demonian away and shields Juka, receiving the blow instead, where he gets slashed across his back.

“ARGH!†SuiseiBlue cried in agony.

“Youhei…!†Juka gasped.

Sawfish Kaikijin is about to deliver another blow, until the three Aquarians jump kick the Sea Demonian away from their comrades.

“Not so fast, Sawfish Kaikijin,†Hiro warned.

“Juka…†SuiseiBlue coughed, “Are you… alright…?â€

“I’m fine…†Juka trembled, “But Youhei, your back…â€

“It’s nothing…â€

“What do you mean it’s nothing?†Megumi shot.

“Heh… you don’t expect me to let you see such a horrible injury… on Juka instead…?â€

Everyone is surprised. Then, the blue warrior gets up to his feet, with the 18-year old helping him.

“I don’t like seeing anybody getting hurt,†he confessed, “Especially somebody like Juka.â€

“Enough with the heartwarming speech,†Riku interrupted, “Let’s henshin!â€

“OH!â€

Hiro, Riku, Juka and Megumi insert their Aquatic Crystals into Aquariser, followed by punching the button on it.

“Kaijuu Henshin!â€

SPLASH!

Their bodies glow with red, green, yellow and pink light respectively, transforming them into Suiseigers.

“The Serpent Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiRed announced. He does a low leap and lands in a low crouch, with his left arm imitating a serpent’s body shape and his right arm at his waist, “SuiseiRed,†followed by straightening up, “Hiro!â€

“The Swordfish Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiBlue declared. He does a few piercing-like gestures with his arms and points his right arm outright, “SuiseiBlue,†and he stands up with his arms folded, “Youhei!â€

“The Orca Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiGreen pronounced. He stomps the ground twice with his left foot and got down on one knee, slamming the ground with his right palm, “SuiseiGreen,†and gets up rubbing the nose part of his helmet with his left thumb, “Riku!â€

“The Sea Lion Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiYellow exclaimed. She brushes the sands on the ground to the sides with both foot quickly, “SuiseiYellow,†and punches her right fist into her left palm, “Juka!â€

“The Jellyfish Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiPink cried. She performs a circular movement with her arms, followed by forming an M shape with her arms, “SuiseiPink,†and holds her right fist up, “Megumi!â€

“Protecting the surface from the depths of the sea!†SuiseiBlue declared, “Kaijuu Sentai...â€

“...SUISEIGER!â€

At this moment, a blue glow appears from within SuiseiBlue. He takes out his Aquatic Crystal, which was glowing.

“Swordfish Spirit…†SuiseiBlue said, “You’re granting me a new power? Alright!â€

The blue warrior inserts his Aquatic Crystal into the Aquariser, pushing the button once again. Swordfish Spirit appears before its master and materializes into a fencing sword, with SuiseiBlue grabbing it while it was still in midair.

“Kaijiki Sword!â€

“Piranharoids, GET THEM!†Sawfish Kaikijin roared.

“You guys take care of the Piranharoids,†SuiseiBlue ordered, “Sawfish Kaikijin is mine.â€

“OH!â€

SuiseiRed, SuiseiGreen, SuiseiYellow and SuiseiPink whip out their Aqua Blasters, charging towards the Piranharoids. SuiseiRed does a 360 degree kick, kicking two Piranharoids in the face, finishing off his remaining opponents with a few shots.

SuiseiYellow frog leaps over SuiseiGreen’s back, gunning down two Piranharoids. Then, SuiseiGreen leaps over SuiseiYellow’s head, gunning down three more foot soldiers. SuiseiPink evades every attack from the Piranharoids, frustrating them.

“Kurage Tamashii Shot!â€

Jellyfish Spirit shoots out from Aqua Blaster and knocks down the Piranharoids. SuiseiPink chuckles and holsters her gun away proudly. SuiseiGreen and SuiseiYellow exchange high fives, while SuiseiRed gives a thumb up.

SuiseiBlue charges at Sawfish Kaikijin with an angry cry, preparing his new weapon. They engage into a fencing battle as their blades clash. The Sea Demonian angrily smacks his saw blade arm onto the blue warrior, who blocks the attack with Kaijiki Sword.

“You shall pay for interrupting my greatest kill!†Sawfish Kaikijin cursed.

“Well, you shall pay for trying to hurt Juka!†SuiseiBlue mocked.

The blue warrior kicks the Sea Demonian in the gut, followed by slashing all over his chest with his fencing sword. He continues by punching his face and delivers a whirl kick, flooring the Sea Demonian. At this moment, Kaijiki Sword glows with blue light and a swordfish’s cry is heard in the background.

“Kaijiki Slash!â€

SuiseiBlue slashes Sawfish Kaikijin diagonally and then horizontally, causing his body to explode into bits.

Back at the Takahashi Residence, Youhei is enjoying his coffee in the living room, when Hiro, Riku and Megumi interrupted. The 23-year old is seen only in his denim trousers, with his upper body completely bandaged.

“Youhei,†Megumi grinned, “Today was a success all thanks to you.â€

“No, it wasn’t,†Youhei denied.

“But if it weren’t for you,†Hiro added, “Juka would have been killed.â€

“I was just doing my job of rescuing my comrade.â€

“You actually care for her like a little sister, right?†Riku teased, “Besides, all of us do.â€

“NO, I DON’T! Now if you excuse mng off to bed.â€

Youhei gets up from the couch and rushes upstairs. He is about to enter his room when he sees Juka getting ready for bed. The 23-year old hesitates for a moment, before knocking on the young girl’s door.

“Youhei,†Juka smiled, “How’s your back? Does it still hurt…?â€

“Nah, its fine,†Youhei exclaimed, “Listen, about what happened this afternoon…â€

“Please don’t blame Riku, he didn’t mean it…!â€

“I, I know that. The truth is I deserved it. I shouldn’t have pushed you and because of that, I almost hurt you… I’m sorry…â€

“It’s okay, at least… at least you saved me today…â€

Youhei and Juka look away shyly, until the eldest Aquarian turns back to the youngest Aquarian.

“Don’t tell Riku I said that,†Youhei said, “He might think he’s the righteous one the next time he does it again.â€

“I won’t,†Juka shook her head, “I promise.â€

“Okay, well, good night…â€

“Good night…â€

Juka smiles after he left. Outside her door, Youhei chuckles to himself and heads back to his bedroom.

S

scikaiju

Nice focus ep with Yuhei, although that I don;t need anybody thing going to get him in trouble someday I think. And that hint of a little something between him and Juka was a nice touch

Everyone loves Juka.She's gonna be more popular than the firecracker Megumi.Its really good to see that monsters can be made by anyone,rather than one particular scientist.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
^ Shouldn't Juka get a "Hey It's That Guy" because she's played by GoseiYellow's actress?

Megumi does some grocery shopping at a supermarket, happily picking out some ingredients, but her smile suddenly dies when she looks at all the ingredients confusingly.

“What do humans use when they cook?†she blinked, “Oh whatever, I’ll just take whichever looks similar to the ones I use back in Atlantis City!â€

After paying for the ingredients, the young woman makes her way out of the place to find a little boy standing near the entrance, waiting for someone. Megumi looks around, before she approaches the little boy.

“Hey, what’s the… matter…?â€

The little boy looks at the 21-year old with sad, innocent eyes, and the Aquarian recognizes that face.

FLASHBACK

The team arrives just in time, only to see a little boy crying in front of his dead mother. Juka kneels down to comfort him, with Megumi beside her. Riku clenches his fist in anger.

“HAHAHA!†Lingcod Kaikijin laughed, “Foolish human, why show tears when your own kind deserves to die?!â€

Megumi angrily shoves Youhei and Riku aside, getting slightly further ahead of where Hiro is standing.

“You demon!†she shouted, “Killing a poor little child’s mother, I’ll never forgive you!!â€

FLASHBACK END

“You’re that boy from the other day...â€

Suddenly, an elderly woman approaches the little boy. She does a greeting bow upon seeing Megumi, who does the same thing.

“I’m sorry about that,†she apologized, “Taro-kun still thinks his mother is shopping in there. Come, Taro-kun, let’s go home.â€

Megumi watches them leave with a sorry face.

SUPER SENTAI SERIES

Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger
海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

Ocean 05: If I was Someone’s Mother... / 誰かのお母さんだったら…

Davy Stone is tapping his fingers on the armrest impatiently, while Siren is playing with her musical harp out of boredom. After a moment, the humanoid stonefish tosses his goblet angrily across the hallway.

“WHERE IS HE?!†he roared.

“After the failure of Sawfish Kaikijin,†said Siren, “I’m guessing he has no courage to come face you, Davy Stone-sama.â€

“Well, I don’t care about that anymore. I need a Sea Demonian NOW!â€

“Don’t worry, my lord, I’ve already sent one of my creations out there.â€

Megumi is on the way home towards the Takahashi Residence, when she spots Anago Kaikijin killing several citizens by wrapping herself around their bodies and electrocuting them to death.

“Sea Demonian…!†she muttered.

Anago Kaikijin is about to target another victim, until the 21-year old intercepts her.

“That’s as far as you’re going, Sea Demonian,†Megumi exclaimed.

“An Aquarian,†Anago Kaikijin snickered, “How interesting, but I won’t be kind enough to let you interfere… PIRANHAROIDS!â€

The Piranharoids surround Megumi, who puts down her grocery bag and goes into a fighting stance. They quickly charge at her, in which she grabs their wrists and flips them to the ground, one-by-one.

“DAMN YOU!â€

The sea eel Sea Demonian sends an electrical blast towards the young woman, who rolls away to safety, followed by inserting her Aquatic Crystal into her Aquariser.

“Kaijuu Henshin!â€

SPLASH!

Megumi’s body glow with a pink light and she transforms into SuiseiPink. Then, she charges towards Anago Kaikijin, but accidentally electrocutes herself, flinging her painful hand.

“HAHAHA!†she laughed, “You can’t approach me, since touching me will cause you instant death!!â€

“We’ll see,†SuiseiPink smirked.

She removes Aqua Blaster from her holster and shoots the Sea Demonian, who staggers away in pain. A little boy and a little girl is seen playing ball nearby. Anago Kaikijin, angered, decides to blasts them. SuiseiPink, alerted by this, quickly jumps in the way instead. The Sea Demonian shoots another electrical blast and it hits the pink warrior hard in the back.

“ARGH!â€

“I’ve had enough of you, SuiseiPink! DIE!!â€

SuiseiRed and SuiseiGreen arrive in time, shooting away at Anago Kaikijin with their Aqua Blasters. SuiseiBlue and SuiseiYellow arrive on the scene as well, with the yellow warrior rushing to her teammate’s aid.

“Megumi, are you okay?†SuiseiYellow asked concernedly.

“Yeah, I’m fine…†SuiseiPink nodded.

“What are you up this time, Sea Demonian?†SuiseiRed questioned.

“That’s none of your business, Aquarian!†Anago Kaikijin sneered.

“Now you’re really asking for it!†SuiseiGreen cracked his knuckles.

SuiseiRed and SuiseiGreen charge at Anago Kaikijin, who blasts them. When the smoke clears, the Sea Demonian was already gone. The green warrior kicks the ground angrily.

“She got away!†SuiseiGreen complained.

“She’ll be back for sure,†SuiseiBlue declared, “By then, we’ll be ready.â€

SuiseiRed and SuiseiYellow nod. They gather together only to notice SuiseiPink is missing. The four Aquarians turn and saw her squatting in front of the two kids, placing her hand on their heads.

“Next time be careful, okay? It’s dangerous to play in the danger zone.â€

“Yes, Onee-chan!â€

Rei runs along the streets and into her residence compound, entering the house. She takes off her shoes and enters the living room.

“I’m ho-… BLEH!†she pinched her nose.

Hiro is watching the news; Youhei is seen reading the newspaper, while Riku and Juka are snatching a box of ohanami dangos playfully from each other at the dining table.

“Welcome home!†they greeted.

“What… what is that smell…?!†Rei wondered.

“Megumi is cooking lunch for us,†Juka replied.

“Uh huh,†Riku nodded, “She’s cooking Atlantis City’s delicacies!â€

“With that kind of smell?!â€

“It’s normal,†Youhei exclaimed, “Our dishes smell that way.â€

“I guess human’s food is different from ours,†Hiro added.

At this moment, Megumi emerges from the kitchen with a huge pot, placing it on the table. She quickly grabs her left shoulder, squeezing it.

“Megumi, what’s wrong?†Juka asked.

“My… my back…†Megumi struggled.

The young girl takes a look at the young woman’s back and spots a blood patch.

“Megumi, you’re… you’re bleeding…!â€

Anago Kaikijin enters Siren’s room, decorated with different shaped musical harps, which are also playing different tunes at the same time. She bows before her creator.

“Forgive me, Siren-sama,†she apologized, “I was performing well until those Suiseigers intervened…â€

“No, you did well,†Siren smirked, “I’ve discovered SuiseiPink’s weakness with children…â€

“Meaning…?â€

“Round up the children, we’ve an Aquarian to fish for.â€

From within the shadows, Tatsunoko overheard the conversation and clenches his fist angrily.

Juka is tending to Megumi’s injury in their bedroom, while Rei and the male Aquarians are sitting at the dining table, staring at the huge pot of stew.

“Megumi was injured…†Riku said, “…and we didn’t even notice it…â€

“That’s Megumi for you,†Hiro declared, “She won’t let anything stop her from doing what she loves to do, not even a serious injury.â€

“Sounds like a mother to me,†Rei commented.

The young girl is done with bandaging the 21-year old woman, who gets up from the bed, but quickly collapses due to the pain.

“You should rest!†Juka advised.

“No, no…†Megumi denied, “I’ll be fine…â€

Rei plonks herself onto the couch and switches on the television, only to see news reporting of children being carried away by Piranharoids. Hiro, Youhei and Riku are alerted by this. At the same time, the girls emerge from upstairs.

“Those poor children…†Juka gasped.

“We can’t just stand here and watch,†Riku declared, “Let’s go!â€

“Alright,†Hiro nodded, “C’mon, not a moment to waste!â€

Megumi is able to come along, until Youhei stops her, and the others stop in their tracks as well.

“You’re still injured,†Youhei exclaimed, “It’s best you stay behind and leave it to us.â€

“But…!†Megumi argued.

“He’s right,†said Hiro, “We can’t risk losing an Aquarian in this battle.â€

The 21-year old kicks up a fuss and stays behind, while the team dashes out of the house immediately. Rei sighs and folds her arms.

The playground is filled with screams of fear, as the Piranharoids round up the children one-by-one, with Anago Kaikijin watching with delight.

“OHOHO!†she laughed, “That’s right, boys, round them up!!â€

A Piranharoid is about to grab a little girl, until he is shot in the chest. The Sea Demonian is taken by surprise and whirls around to see SuiseiRed behind her, holding his Aqua Blaster.

“That’s far enough.â€

SuiseiYellow appears to escort the little girl away, while SuiseiBlue and SuiseiGreen settle the score with the Piranharoids, releasing the other children.

“Where’s SuiseiPink?†Anago Kaikijin questioned, “Has she decided to chicken out??â€

“That’s none of your business!†SuiseiRed retorted.

The Aquarian drives a punch into the Sea Demonian, but electrocutes himself, and collapses to the ground in pain.

“You can’t lay a single finger on me at all!â€

“We’ll see,†SuiseiBlue exclaimed.

Megumi stares at her Aquatic Crystal hesitantly, before removing it from around her neck and use it to heal her wound. At this moment, Rei emerges from the kitchen and stops her.

“Don’t even think about it,†she warned, “I know you’re trying to sneak out.â€

“What do you expect me to do?†Megumi snapped, “I can’t just sit here and wait for the good news! I… I have to go…â€

“But your wound…!â€

“WHAT DOES IT MATTER?!â€

Rei is taken aback by that remark.

“I can’t let anything happen to the children,†Megumi exclaimed, “They need me!â€

The young woman dashes out of the house immediately.

“Ah, Megumi, wait!â€

Anago Kaikijin shoots an electrical blast at the four Aquarians. They collapse to the ground immediately, struggling with the electricity surging through their bodies.

“OHOHOHO!†she laughed, “I’m unstoppable!!â€

“Argh…†SuiseiBlue struggled, “Can’t… withstand… the pain…â€

“Gah…†SuiseiGreen tried to move, “It feels like… I’m burning… inside…â€

“OHOHOHO! Piranharoids, kill them off!!â€

“YES!â€

A pink shot flies in and pierces through a Piranharoid’s chest, killing him. The foot soldiers whirl around and there stood SuiseiPink equipped with her Aqua Blaster.

“I don’t think so,†said SuiseiPink.

“OHOHOHO!†Anago Kaikijin laughed again, “You’ve finally decided to show up eh, SuiseiPink?â€

Nearby, Taro is watching them by the jungle bar, focusing onto SuiseiPink.

FLASHBACK

“HAHAHAHAHA!†laughed the Sea Demonian, “Haven’t you noticed? I’ve powered up!!â€

“Like we care,†Youhei mocked, “Everyone, let’s henshin!â€

“OH!â€

Taro gasped when he witnessed Megumi and the others transforming into Suiseigers.

FLASHBACK END

“Onee-chan…†he muttered.

“You know, you’d give women a bad name with that kind of laugh.â€

“What did you say?!â€

“Not only that, you’re quite childish to lure me out by capturing innocent children.â€

“YOU!â€

The Sea Demonian angrily fires an electrical blast towards the pink warrior, who dodges the attack, which knocks out Taro instead.

“Taro-kun!†SuiseiPink cried.

At this moment, a Piranharoid drives his fist into SuiseiPink’s face, knocking her to the ground. Anago Kaikijin is about to strike again, until the other four Suiseigers pounce onto her, electrocuting themselves out of risk.

“Everyone!â€

“Megumi,†SuiseiRed shouted, “Take care of Taro-kun!â€

“But…!â€

“We’ll be fine,†SuiseiYellow declared, “Just go!â€

The Aquarian hesitates for a moment, before giving a nod and making her way through the Piranharoids, gunning them down one-by-one with her Aqua Blaster, before reaching Taro’s unconscious body.

“Taro-kun,†she shook him, “Taro-kun!â€

“O…Onee-chan…†mumbled the little boy.

Taro loses consciousness in SuiseiPink’s arms soon after. The pink warrior holds him close, clenching her fist at the same time, before screaming her lungs out.

“UNFORGIVABLE!â€

Anago Kaikijin finally shoves the four Aquarians off, sending them to the ground once more. SuiseiPink clenches her fist even harder, slowly lifting up her shaky fist and looking at it.

“I… I… I won’t forgive you…!â€

The pink warrior inserts her Aqua Crystal into the Aqua Blaster’s chamber, slapping it back into place, followed by spamming fire shots at the Sea Demonian with an angry cry.

“I’ll protect Taro-kun!†SuiseiPink declared, “I’ll protect him even if I have to die fighting you!!â€

A huge, powerful pink shot bursts out of Aqua Blaster’s barrel, knocking Anago Kaikijin off her feet. The pink shot does a U-turn, returning to SuiseiPink and it materializes into a weapon in her hands.

“This is…â€

“It looks like Jellyfish Spirit has responded,†SuiseiBlue exclaimed.

“Definitely,†SuiseiRed nodded.

“Everyone,†SuiseiPink shouted, “Let’s take her down together!â€

“OH!â€

SuiseiRed and SuiseiBlue summon Serpent Harpoon and Kajiki Sword respectively, while SuiseiGreen and SuiseiYellow remove Aqua Blasters from their holsters, inserting the Aquatic Crystals into the chamber.

“Orca Shot!â€

“Ashika Shot!â€

Blasting Anago Kaikijin in the chest, the two youths spin around and extend their arms out, allowing SuiseiRed and SuiseiBlue to jump over their shoulders.

“Serpent Pierce!â€

“Kajiki Slash!â€

Once they were done with their attacks, the two men turn around and held onto each other’s forearm, forming a trampoline. SuiseiPink runs towards them, jumps onto the trampoline and they send her flying towards Anago Kaikijin.

“Kurage Whiplash!â€

“AHHHHH!!â€

Sparks spurt out from the Sea Demonian’s chest, she struggles with the pain, before collapsing to the ground on her knees and explodes. Suddenly, SuiseiPink reverts back to Megumi and she faints.

“Megumi!†cried the team.

They run to the young woman’s aid, shaking her.

Megumi wakes up to find herself back at the Takahashi Residence. She quickly clutches onto her shoulder as she was getting up. Rei enters the room at this moment.

“Ah, you’re awake,†she sighed with relief, “You had us all worried!â€

“Sorry about that,†the Aquarian apologized, “Where’s everyone?â€

“They said they were going to visit someone at the hospital.â€

HASEGAWA UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL

Hiro, Youhei, Riku and Juka are waiting outside the ward, when Megumi arrives. The team leader quickly gets up to help her.

“What are you doing here?†he asked, “Your wound hasn’t recovered yet!â€

“I’m fine,†she proclaimed, “How’s Taro-kun?â€

“The doctor just went in,†Juka replied.

The doctor emerges from the ward, removing the stethoscope from his ears. Megumi approaches him.

“How’s Taro-kun, sensei?â€

“Don’t worry, he’ll be fine. It’s just light injuries.â€

After the doctor leaves, Taro’s grandmotherquarians greet her with a bow, so did the elderly woman.

“Thank you for your help,†she thanked.

“It’s nothing, Obaa-chan,†Riku grinned, “We’re just doing what’s right.â€

“Taro-kun told me you were the ones who saved him from a monster once and now you’ve saved him once again, how can I ever repay you?â€

“You don’t have to,†Youhei smiled, “But about you knowing our identities…â€

“It’s alright, your secret is safe with me.â€

“Obaa-chan,†Megumi said, “I’m sorry about Taro-kun’s mother. If only we arrived earlier that time…â€

“I don’t blame you. I, too, am responsible for forcing her to bring Taro-kun out for a walk that day.â€

“Guys, it’s time to go,†Hiro declared.

The team said their goodbyes to the elderly woman, before leaving the hospital. On the way home, Megumi still looks saddened.

“Are you okay?†Hiro asked.

“I still feel sorry for Taro-kun,†Megumi answered, “He’s still young and he really needs a mother by his side…â€

The others exchange silent looks. Then, the young woman stops.

“From now on, I’ll protect the children of the human world. I’ll be their guardian, their mother who comes from the depths of the ocean, to protect them.â€

S

scikaiju

Nice focus ep on Megumi, and she gave herself a bit of a purpose in the surface world. And I like the little rift that looks it forming between Davy Stone minions, should make things interesting down the line.