Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger / Sea Beasts Task Force Suiseiger / 海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

S

scikaiju

The new thread is deleted, as per Jacky's rquest so I'm bumping up the this one so people can see it easily.

however, I have yet to start on the next episode... :D (w00t, it's been a year since I last posted!)

hey guys!! it's been 5-6 years since I last posted a new episode but I thought I'd drop by for the first time in I dunno gawd how long to say that Suiseiger isn't dead. I know most of you think it is but it's not. Suiseiger has been my best work out of all the fanfics I've written since my teenage days. but because it is my best work, I haven't been able to move on from continuing it. in fact I've already lost count of all the endless ideas I've given up on :p I have since graduated college and started working (or adulting if I may) so sadly I haven't had any motivation to even start on the next episode.

nevertheless, I'd like to thank all my readers in the past 9 years for the positive feedback since I posted the first episode. I dunno if you guys still come on here but no, I've not given up watching Sentai or Toku in general. I hope to continue Suiseiger one day. OH and I updated the first post. now my characters are no longer portrayed by any actors, heh.