Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger / Sea Beasts Task Force Suiseiger / 海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

優しさの大人少女
whoa! new latest chapters Jacky392000-san today really great! keep it up. ^__^

SUISEIGER IS BACK!! with a mindless filler ep...

The Aquarians are relaxing in the living room. Hiro and Juka are browsing through a picture encyclopedia, with the young girl’s head rested on his shoulder. Youhei is reading a newspaper. Riku eats a bowl of cereal while watching TV and Megumi is seen dusting the shelves around the living room.

At this moment, Rei bursts through the doors and throws both of her arms up into the air. The young woman, startled, drops the duster.

“SUMMER HAS ARRIVED!!!”

“What’s a summer?” Juka blinked.

“Yeah, and what’s so exciting about it?” Riku wondered.

“What’s so exciting about it?” Rei raised an eyebrow, “Why, summer is all about the beach! Beach balls! Bikinis! Fruit juices with those… little paper umbrellas! Smashing watermelons! Not forgetting hot guys!!”

“I still don’t see the appeal…” Youhei exclaimed.

“What about hot girls? Don’t tell me you’re not interested in that…”

“HOT GIRLS?” beamed the 19-year old, “I’d love to meet them!”

“Riku, how could you?” Megumi reprimanded, “I thought you already have a girlfriend? What was her name again…”

While they are caught up in their own discussion, Hiro turns to look at Juka, who is watching them. He thought of an idea and smiles to himself.

===========================================================================

SUPER SENTAI SERIES

Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger
海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

Opening Theme: Colours of the Heart by UVERworld

Ocean 22: Summer Aquarians / サマー水生人

Two fishermen are seen pulling a net up onto the boat together, revealing it to be filled with crabs. After pouring it out of the net, they both collapse out of exhaustion.

“Another big catch this year, huh?” Fisherman #1 said.

“Yeah,” Fisherman #2 chuckled, “I wonder how much they’ll pay us this time?”

Suddenly, the boat shakes vigorously and a huge gush of sea water splashes onto the two fishermen, startling them.

“Wh-what just happened?!”

“No idea…”

Two mysterious figures appear behind them and the moment they turn around, they got knifed in the chest.

The Aquarians arrive at the beach and are surprised to find it crowded with families. Rei was just behind them, struggling with her own belongings.

“Who would have thought the humans love the ocean as much as we do,” Riku wowed.

“At least that proves Davy Stone’s views of the humans wrong,” Megumi smirked.

“Definitely,” Youhei agreed.

“Let’s forget about that scoundrel and have mindless fun!” Rei exclaimed.

“OH!”

While they head towards the chalets, Hiro and Juka exchange shy smiles, before catching up with the rest. At the registration counter, Rei holds up three room keys.

“Alright, here’s how I’ll divide all of us,” she explained, “Youhei and Riku will take the first key, while Juka and Megumi take the second one. And then, Hiro will… wait a minute!”

“What’s wrong, Rei?” Megumi wondered.

“I can’t believe I forgot about myself!”

“You can just ask for one more room,” Youhei said.

“Sadly, these are the only ones available. Everything else is fully booked!”

“How about this…” Hiro suggested, “I’ll share my room with Juka, while you share with Megumi.”

Rei’s eyes widen upon hearing that.

“YOU KNOW THE RULES. NO MALE-FEMALE COMBO!”

“But either way, it’ll still be the same right?” Riku exclaimed, “Because if you were to share with Hiro…”

“…fine, but don’t try to do anything funny.”

Juka secretly wraps her pinky around Hiro’s and they exchange shy smiles once again while the others aren’t looking.

“What the hell is wrong with you two?!” Piranharoid #1 roared.

Two Piranharoids have a large net full of crabs, which they have stolen from the two fishermen they have killed earlier.

“Those bastard humans were stealing from us,” Piranharoid #2 explained, “So we went to snatch it back.”

“Besides, we could use these crabs to make a new Sea Demonian,” Piranharoid #3 suggested.

“Don’t be ridiculous, only Tatsunoko-sama and Siren-sama are allowed to create Sea Demonians. If we ever go near their Sea Demonian making thingamajig, we’ll be facing HELL from Davy Stone-sama as well.”

“Oh c’mon, they’re not around at the moment, which means this is our time to SHINE. If we create a Sea Demonian that can defeat the Suiseigers, they’ll probably change their views about how useless we are.”

“That actually sounds like a good plan! Hey, he’s right. It’s now or never.”

“Oh, alright,” Pirahnaroid #1 sighed, “But if this all goes wrong, I’m not taking responsibility!”

A group of people gathered in front of the seafood restaurant, making complains and showing unhappy faces. The restaurant owner and employees apologize repeatedly, before the crowd gradually subsides, leaving only Rei still standing at the entrance. When the five youngsters approach her from behind, the university student whirls around and angrily flash her index finger at them.

“It was you five, wasn’t it?!” Rei yelled.

“What gives?” Youhei raised an eyebrow.

“I know you five are against eating seafood, but you don’t have to go as far as telling your crab friends to stay away from the fishermen! Eating crabs has always been an annual summer vacation tradition!!”

“You mean… all this time, you’ve been eating those poor little crabs… every year…?” Juka trembled.

“Yeah, hence why it’s called an annual tradition.”

“YOU MONSTER! I WON’T FORGIVE YOU!!”

The young girl runs away crying and the Aquarians quickly give chase, only for a Sea Demonian to jump right in front of them, intercepting their path.

“Juka, wait! Come back!! There’s a Sea Demonian!!” Riku shouted, “Ah, she already ran that far…”

“What’s your scheme this time, Sea Demonian?” Youhei questioned.

“I am Crab Kaikijin and I’m here to KILL you all!”

“Heard that one before…” Megumi smirked.

“Everyone, let’s henshin!” Hiro cried.

“OH!”

A five split screen shows the five youngsters snapping their necklaces off their necks, followed by inserting their Aquatic Crystals into the Aquariser. Then, they do a half crouch before straightening themselves up and bringing their wristlets to the side of their faces, pushing the button on the device.

“Kaijuu Henshin!”

SPLASH!

A huge tsunami is brought by their Sea Beasts, each letting out a cry. The tsunami smashes into its respective hosts, flooding the background. When they leap out of the water, they land on a narrow cliff in their Suiseiger forms.

“The Serpent Aqu-“

Before SuiseiRed could finish his sentence, a crowd of hungry people with utensils and cutleries in their hands rushes towards the team, knocking them over and stomping over them, causing a stampede.

“Stay… stay away from me…!” Crab Kaikijin screamed.

The crowd of hungry people chases the Sea Demonian across the beach. SuiseiGreen is about to get up, only for Rei to stomp onto him and chases after the crowd.

“CRAAAAAB!” she cried into the distance.

“Well, that went well…” said SuiseiBlue sarcastically, “Our introduction just got interrupted for the first time.”

“At least we don’t have to deal with the Sea Demonian,” SuiseiPink exclaimed, “For now, that is…”

“That certainly went well,” Piranharoid #1 snickered, “I hope you’re both satisfied now.”

Piranharoid #2 and #3 exchange punches after #1 leaves.

At night, Hiro returns to the chalet to find Juka already inside, seemingly packing her stuffs. He breathes a sigh of relief.

“There you are. I’ve been looking all over for you,” he smiled, “Eh… what are you doing…?”

“Rei managed to get another room,” she replied, “So I have to move back in with Megumi.”

The young man didn’t look happy upon hearing the news, lowering his head in disappointment. Juka zips up her luggage and drags it towards the door. When she is about to reach for the doorknob, Hiro stops her immediately and embraces her from behind. Juka gasps.

“Don’t go…” he begged.

“But, I have to…” she exclaimed.

“Just for tonight… that’s all I need…”

“Hiro, I really can’t… you heard what Rei said…”

At this moment, the young man slides his hand underneath her shirt and fondles the young girl lovingly. Juka gasps and grabs Hiro’s forearm, wanting him to stop, but he continues on.

“Hiro…”

“Please stay… just for tonight…”

The 18-year old finally gives in after hesitating for awhile. The 22-year old smiles and takes her hand, leading her towards the bathroom. Then, the young couple is seen having an intimate bubble bath together. They exchange shy smiles as they gently scrub each other with a sponge and they giggle as they lean their foreheads against each other’s.

The next moment, Hiro and Juka are sitting close together on the bed, while the fireworks are going off outside the window. The young man’s cheeks turn bright red when the young girl caresses his muscular body. Suddenly, her facial expression changes.

“What’s wrong?” Hiro wondered.

“I didn’t realize there were so many scars on you…” Juka murmured.

“Well, they always stay hidden underneath my hoodie, so…”

“Does it hurt? Some of it still looks fresh…”

“It hurts once in awhile, but I’m already used to it.”

Juka shed tears upon hearing that, to Hiro’s surprise.

“You got these scars because of me… right? You’ve always been protecting me and getting these scars at the same time… so it’s my fault right…?”

“Don’t such say things! These scars… they’ve been my motivation… see how hideous they look? If you ever had them instead, I won’t forgive myself. Besides, if it means being able to protect you, I don’t mind getting them at all.”

The young girl remains silent and wipes her teary eyes. The young man, saddened by this, embraces her and kisses her forehead. Hiro gazes fondly into Juka’s eyes and gently caresses her face, before the two lovers share a passionate kiss. Later that night, the young couple sleeps side by side in bed, with the young man holding the young girl securely in his arms.

The next morning, Hiro wakes up and finds the spot next to him empty. He sadly caresses it for awhile, before getting up. At this moment, he spots Juka standing across the bed, putting on her denim hot pants. The young man starts breathing heavily when she adjusts her yellow bikini top. She turns around to find him already awake.

“Ah, Hiro!”

“Ju… Ju… Ju…”

The 22-year old nosebleeds and faints, to the young girl’s shock. She rushes over to check on him.

“Hiro, are you okay? Hiro! Hiro!!”

Rei watches as Youhei and Riku place three large watermelons in front of her. Megumi turns and spots the young couple. She quickly grabs hold of Juka.

“Why didn’t you come back to the room last night?”

“Hiro wanted to spend the night with me, so…”

“If Rei ever finds out, you’ll be in big trouble!”

“But, I…”

“Megumi!” Rei called.

“Y-yes?” Megumi stammered.

“Come over here and give a smash-the-watermelon demo for everyone to see.”

“Um, okay…”

The university student shoves a baseball bat into the young woman’s hands and blindfolds her immediately, to the Aquarians’ surprise.

“How is she supposed to smash them when she can’t see a thing?” Youhei questioned worriedly.

“It wouldn’t be interesting if she could see, right?” Rei grinned, “Just tell her where to go and where to face.”

Riku grins evilly upon hearing that. Youhei sighs and gets into position.

“Just face a little bit to the left, its right there.”

“Okay.”

“It’s still a little too far, Megumi! More to the left!!”

Megumi moves again and swings the baseball bat downwards. After a long pause, she removes the blind, only to see the oldest Aquarian bleeding from the forehead. The 19-year old bursts into an uncontrollable laughter, while the young woman panics. Rei smacks her forehead in misbelieve, while the young couple shrug at each other.

Crab Kaikijin appears in front of the Aquarians once again, this time, covered in bandages. Everyone scream and flee, while the Aquarians strike a fighting stance. Rei quickly takes cover behind a coconut tree.

“I have had it with you damned Aquarians,” Crab Kaikijin growled, “When I said I’ll kill you, I will really kill you!”

“Go ahead and try, Sea Demonian,” Riku snickered, “There’s five of us and one of you in bandages.”

The Sea Demonian, angered by his remark, angrily charges towards the group. Hiro and the girls manage to jump out of the way. However, Youhei and Riku were rammed to the ground hard.

“Great job, kiddo…” Youhei groaned.

Crab Kaikijin whirls around and swings his claw arm when the other three Aquarians attempted to sneak up behind him. Hiro and Juka quickly duck, though Megumi got hit in the face and she falls to the ground. The young couple grabs the Sea Demonian by each arm, to which he shakes them off by throwing them over his head and they land hard onto the ground.

“Now all five of you shall die…” Crab Kaikijin cackled.

As the Sea Demonian is about to land a deadly blow on the overwhelmed Aquarians, Shun steps in between them, holding his Shirozame Pike over his shoulders.

“Who the hell are you?!”

“There was a time I was once called the Bloodthirsty Kisame…”

“You’re… you’re the traitor…!”

“That’s what they all say, but at least it sounds better than Bloodthirsty Kisame.”

“D-die…!”

Crab Kaikijin blindly swings his claw arm, only for Shun to dodge it effortlessly. He counterattacks by swinging his Shirozame Pike diagonally, cracking the Sea Demonian’s claw arm, causing him to scream in agony. Then, Shun tosses his weapon into the air and inserts his Shirozame Crystal into his Aquariser.

“Shirozame Henshin!”

SPLASH!

A whirlpool occurs around Shun’s feet, twirling upwards and a shark’s cry is heard. Several water-shaped sharks burst out from within the whirlpool, splashing onto its host’s body, which forms his Suiseiger suit.

“The White Shark Aquatic Warrior,” SuiseiSilver introduced. He does a half crouch and swings his right arm towards the left, with his fingers shaped like a claw, and then he uses both arms to imitate a shark’s jaw, “SuiseiSilver,” before he straightens up and faces his left, turning his head towards the front afterwards, “Shun.”

“You… you will pay for doing this to me…!”

“…disappear.”

SuiseiSilver dashes forward and slashes Crab Kaikijin all over his chest, followed by kicking him in the same spot, causing him to stagger backwards. At this moment, the silver warrior brandishes his weapon, stabbing the Sea Demonian in the chest. He pulls out his weapon and attempts another attack, only for a group of Piranharoids to pounce on top of him. Crab Kaikijin smirks.

“Die, traitor!”

However, he gets a few shots in the back and turns around to see the Suiseigers standing in a row, armed with their Aqua Blasters. At the same time, SuiseiSilver shakes off the Piranharoids and executes a 360 degree slash, flooring them all at once.

“Pochama!” SuiseiRed called.

“Pocha, pochama!” Pochama cried.

The robotic penguin transforms into the Penguin Bazooka and lands into the team’s hands, aiming towards Crab Kaikijin.

“Iceberg Bomber!”

An iceberg shoots out from the bazooka’s barrel and smashes into the Sea Demonian, causing him to explode into bits. SuiseiRed puts the Penguin Bazooka to rest afterwards.

Back at Sunken City, the three Pirahnaroids are seen dead on the floor in front of Davy Stone’s throne. Tatsunoko and Siren glare at their bodies with disgust.

“Pathetic fools…” Davy Stone sighed, “Creating a worthless Sea Demonian to kill the Suiseigers? THAT’S AN INSULT!”

“Don’t worry, my lord,” Tatsunoko bowed, “I shall create a better Sea Demonian to kill those pests.”

“NO!”

The seahorse humanoid quickly backs down.

“I will deal with them myself, especially Kisame. That traitor… he deserves endless pain…!”

Rei and the Aquarians are ready to leave the chalet, when Megumi spots Shun standing nearby, watching the sunset. She takes a deep breath and approaches him. He turns to look at her and back at the view.

“What do you want?” Shun asked.

“Thanks for saving us today…” Megumi said.

“I wasn’t intending to save anyone.”

“But…”

“Let me make it clear to you one more time, SuiseiPink. I have no interest in joining your team, so don’t even try.”

With that, the young man leaves immediately, leaving the young woman looking disappointed again.

“Shun…”

Ending Theme: To All Tha Dreamers by SOUL’d OUT

S

scikaiju

Rei a bit of a prude ain't she lol.

A good episode though, even if they had to do a "redo" of the monster fight. Guess people got the full of crab the night before. And that was a pretty swift punishment of the 3 Phirahnoids at the end.

The Meteor has landed
Just caught up and I gotta to say, this is one of the best Sentai fanfics I have ever read. Keep up the good work Jacky! :buttrock:

Super Sentai fan
I really need to get caught up on this, I've only read the first episode :p But from what I've read I love it so far.

Suiseiger isn't dead yet!

Takahashi Ken drives his submarine through the depths of the ocean, fascinated with the scenery. The archeologist couldn’t stop wowing at anything he eyes.

“This is amazing,†he gleamed, “It’s like I’m driving through an underwater mountain valley!â€

Suddenly, an alarm goes off and the entire cockpit is showered with red light, which startled Ken. He frantically checks his control panels and at that very moment, a shadow engulfs the cockpit. The archeologist, stunned, slowly turns around and gasps.

“AHHHHH!â€

Rei’s eyes burst open and she springs up immediately, only to find herself inside her late father’s research room, covered in cold sweat. Ever since the Aquarians arrived, she gave up her personal bedroom to the girls and has been sleeping inside the research room. The university student turns to look at the miniature Atlantis City model not far from her futon.

“Otou-san…â€

SUPER SENTAI SERIES

Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger
海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

Ocean 23: White Shark’s Summon Sealed / 封印されたシロザメ召喚

Davy Stone clenches his fist angrily as he watches a water image of SuiseiSilver defeating his Sea Demonians. Tatsunoko and Siren were watching their Sea Demon lord in fear.

“Kisame… no, SuiseiSilver…†Davy Stone growled, “I will make you regret this!â€

“Davy Stone-sama, if I may…†Tatsunoko said.

“You will not create any Sea Demonians! After all of those pathetic failures, I won’t be allowing you OR even Siren to lift a finger.â€

“Y-yes…â€

The Aquarians are gathered around the breakfast table, chatting away happily, while Rei is inside the kitchen, making their pancakes as usual. However, the 20-year old was staring blankly at the window while her hand is still gripping onto the pan’s handle.

After a moment, the university student emerges from the kitchen and serves the Aquarians their pancakes, but their eyes widen upon seeing their breakfast: burnt pancakes with effortless toppings. Nevertheless, they still dig into it happily. Unfortunately, Riku wasn’t happy.

“How am I supposed to eat this?†he groaned.

“Shut up and eat your breakfast!†Rei roared.

Juka, who was about to eat her pancake, drops her fork in shock. Hiro and the others were also stunned. Riku looked a little dumbfounded.

“AHHH!†Rei raffled her hair, “No thanks for ruining my morning!!â€

The 20-year old smacks the table angrily and storms out of the house. As soon as the door slams shut, everyone glared at Riku.

“What! Don’t tell me you guys weren’t going to say something about this!!â€

Hiro was the only one who didn’t glare at the 19-year old, but his eyes were set on the university student as he watches her disappear into a corner. After a moment, he gets up from his seat and follows her, while Riku is still being pummeled by the other Aquarians.

Rei storms along the beach, kicking the sand below her feet. The people around her were staring as she passes by them.

“Stupid Riku… whatever comes out of his mouth always never fail to-… argh!!â€

The university student lands on her bum and when she looks up, Shun was standing right in front of her.

“Watch where you’re going!†Rei yelled.

“You were the one who wasn’t looking,†Shun retorted.

The 20-year old is about to get up to smack him, but the young man quickly pushes her to the ground and take a step to the left, before catching a dagger into his right hand. Rei’s eyes widen upon seeing the weapon. Behind the young man were a group of Piranharoids.

“Hmph… looks like Davy Stone desperately wants me dead,†Shun smirked while looking at the dagger in his right hand, “But he’s a hundred years too early!â€

Shun whirls around and tosses the dagger at one of the Piranharoids’ forehead, killing the foot soldier immediately, causing the other Piranharoids to charge at him.

“Isn’t it better for you to get out of here?â€

“I… I was about to do that anyway!â€

Rei scrambles up to her feet as Shun fights the Piranharoids and when she turns around, a Piranharoid brandishes his dagger, to which she dodges and causes her to fall back to the ground once again.

“OUCH!†she cried, “Give me a break already!!â€

“Die, human!†cursed the foot soldier.

At this moment, Hiro jumps in and grabs the Piranharoid, forcing him to the ground and knocking him out with his elbow to the chest. He quickly rushes to the university student’s aid afterwards.

“Rei, are you okay?â€

“Yeah, but I think he needs you more than I do…â€

“Alright, go and find some place to hide.â€

“I was about to do that anyway…â€

Rei struggles up to her feet and hurries towards a hiding place with her hands on her lower back, while Hiro rushes towards Shun’s direction, only to get intercepted when a small explosion occurs in front of him. The young man frowns and turns to see Davy Stone standing not far from his position.

“Davy Stone…†Hiro snarled.

“SuiseiRed,†Davy Stone smiled sinisterly, “How nice to see you again. Unfortunately, I’m not here for you, but that traitor.â€

“I don’t know what you’re planning to do with Shun, but whatever it is, I’m not going to allow it!â€

“I suggest you stay out of this if you don’t wish to die so soon.â€

The young man ducks and rolls over as the Sea Demon lord swings his bladed spear. However, before Hiro could land an attack on him from behind, Davy Stone whirls around and butts him in the face with the other of his spear, causing the Aquarian to fall to the ground.

“DIE!â€

At this moment, Juka dives in and pulls Hiro to the side, before Davy Stone stuck his spear into the ground where the young man was lying. Angered by this, he proceeds to deliver another blow, to which Hiro rolls over to shield the young girl.

“Still wasting your life protecting her?†Davy Stone scoffed, “I see you haven’t learnt a lesson yet!â€

Davy Stone charges energy into the spear’s blade and aims it towards the couple. As he was about to fire, Shun finally defeated all of the Piranharoids and spots them. He sighs and rushes towards the couple’s aid, kicking the spear away, which blast hits the tree where Rei was hiding.

“AHH!†she screamed.

Youhei and Riku arrive at the scene immediately, catching the tree before it crushes the university student, while Megumi quickly pulls her out of the way, allowing the two Aquarians to drop the tree.

“Heh,†Davy Stone chuckled, “I see you’re no different from your old man, especially when he killed that one human who was attempting to find Atlantis City.â€

Rei feels as if the entire world just crashed down on top of her upon hearing those words. Hiro and Juka exchange eye contact, so did Youhei and Riku, before they turn to look at Shun. Megumi didn’t like the atmosphere.

“That’s right, human. That traitor right there also happens to be the son of your father’s killer.â€

“You… you know about Otou-san…?â€

“You think I don’t know about the things that Neptune knows? I always have my eyes and ears on him whenever I have the chance. But don’t be mistaken, I didn’t order Kisame to kill that human to protect Neptune and his Aquarians. Besides, there were two reasons I shouldn’t allow that human to discover Atlantis City. One, the humans might hunt down the Aquarians before me, or, the humans could have cooperated to protect the Aquarians from me.â€

“YOU MONSTER!â€

Rei shoves her way through the Aquarians and charges towards Davy Stone, screaming angrily at the top of her lungs.

“No, stop!†Hiro yelled.

Davy Stone smirks and picks up his fallen bladed spear immediately, sending a blast towards the university student and the ground in front of her explodes. She collapses to the ground, covered in injuries and soil.

“REI!†cried the Aquarians.

“HAHAHA!†Davy Stone laughed, “Foolish human who only wish to die!!â€

The Aquarians, angered by his action, screams and attempts to attack him. However, Davy Stone throws another blast at them, sending them to the ground. The Sea Demon lord was nowhere to be seen when they recover.

“ARGH!†Riku kicked the ground angrily, “He got away!!â€

“We’ll deal with him later,†Hiro declared, “We have to attend to Rei first.â€

While they carry the unconscious university student home, Shun decides to go after Davy Stone instead, which caught Megumi’s attention. She hesitates for a moment, before tailing the young man.

Back at the Takahashi Residence, Youhei opens the door for Hiro to carry an unconscious Rei in, with Riku and Juka coming in from behind afterwards. The young man settles her gently onto the sofa, while the young girl rushes into the kitchen to get a towel and a basin of water.

“So… what did Davy Stone meant by ‘no different from your old man’?†Riku wondered, “You don’t think Shun’s father actually killed Rei’s father during his excavation??â€

“Whatever it means, it doesn’t matter,†Youhei exclaimed, “He almost got Megumi killed and now, Rei. Who knows what’s he’s going to do next?â€

At this moment, Juka returns with a basin of water. Hiro quickly helps her with it and places it onto the table, before soaking the towel and squeezing it dry.

“Is she going to be alright?†Juka asked.

“Hopefully…†Hiro murmured.

Suddenly, the environment around them shakes vigorously, causing a gush of water to spill from the basin which was placed on the table.

“What now?!†Riku yelled.

“It’s definitely not an earthquake!†Youhei said.

Hiro catches Juka the moment she loses her balance and they briefly exchange shy smiles, before the young man’s face turns serious.

“Looks like it’s time to bring out the big guy.â€

Megumi stopped at a crossroad when she spots a giant Sea Demon in the distance. At this moment, the rest of the Aquarians reunite with her.

“What is THAT?†Riku asked.

“No time to find out,†Hiro exclaimed, “We have to stop it!â€

“OH!â€

Shun watches the same scene at the beach.

“Manipogo…â€

Suddenly, the young man jumps out of the way and a blast hits the spot where he was standing. He recovers and whirls around to see Davy Stone standing behind him.

“Davy Stone…†he snarled.

“I’m afraid I can’t allow you to live, traitor,†Davy Stone sneered, “Prepare to dig your grave.â€

“I’ll do that… right after I KILL YOU!â€

Manipogo is about to set foot onto the mainland, until Suisei Kurage attaches itself onto its long neck, while Suisei Kajiki jumps in to deliver a slash across its back, causing it to cry in agony.

“I’m not going to let you go any further, Sea Demon!†SuiseiBlue growled.

“Argh, he’s struggling too much,†SuiseiPink groaned, “I don’t think I can hold onto him any longer!â€

“Leave it to me!†SuiseiGreen suggested.

Suisei Orca makes its entrance by slamming itself into Manipogo, knocking the giant Sea Demon away from the mainland and back into the ocean. While underwater, Suisei Serpent and Suisei Ashika appear, with the former shooting a lightning bolt from its horn while the latter charges an energy ball on its nose and slapping it towards the Sea Demon with its feet.

Manipogo, angered, slams both of the Sea Beasts away with its tail. SuiseiRed and SuiseiYellow got knocked away from their control podium as their cockpits shook vigorously.

“Let’s take him down with SuiseiKing!†SuiseiRed declared.

“OH!â€

Shun collapses to the ground and is about to receive a death blow from Davy Stone, until he blocks the attack with his Shirozame Pike.

“You should know the consequences for betraying me, SuiseiSilver,†Davy Stone sneered, “I’ll send you to see your old man right away!â€

“Don’t you dare mention him in front of me!†Shun warned.

The young man jumps to his feet and attempts to stab his opponent. However, the Sea Demon lord spins away to order the attack, only to have his cape ripped off. The Sea Demon lord is surprised by this and he shoots an angry glare.

“No more funny games, SuiseiSilver. If you won’t dig your own grave, I’ll be honored to do it for you!â€

Purple energy charges into the spear’s blade, to which Davy Stone hurls towards Shun. At this moment, the young man snaps his necklace off his neck, followed by inserting his White Shark Crystal into the Aquariser. Then, he does a half crouch before straightening himself up and bringing his wristlet to the side of his face, pushing the button on the device.

“Shirozame Henshin!â€

SPLASH!

A whirlpool occurs around Shun’s feet, twirling upwards and deflecting the purple energy away at the same time.

“The White Shark Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiSilver introduced. He does a half crouch and swings his right arm towards the left, with his fingers shaped like a claw, and then he uses both arms to imitate a shark’s jaw, “SuiseiSilver,†before he straightens up and faces his left, turning his head towards the front afterwards, “Shun.â€

SuiseiRed places his right palm over his crystal on the control podium, the others follow suit.

“Kaijuu Gattai!â€

The Aquatic Crystals response with a glow, upon hearing that voice command. Suisei Serpent’s body folds down into half, forming the legs. Then, Suisei Orca comes in and attaches its two lower fins to the legs, with its head folding down at the same time to become the chest.

Suisei Kajiki and Suisei Ashika comes in after that, with their heads detaching from the front and moving to the back, revealing hands underneath, followed by attaching to Suisei Orca’s two upper fins. Finally, Suisei Kurage enters and rests on top of Suisei Orca, forming the head and a face is revealed.

“Tanjou,†SuiseiRed pronounced.

“SuiseiKing!â€

Manipogo swings its tail towards SuiseiKing, who catches it with his Suisei Ashika arm, followed by wielding the Suiseiken in his Suisei Kajiki arm and slicing the tail off, causing the giant Sea Demon to cry in agony. Then, it slams its body into the giant Aquatic Warrior.

“ARGH!†SuiseiGreen cried, “Looks like we’ve made him mad!!â€

“Well, he asked for it!†SuiseiPink exclaimed.

As Manipogo is about to deliver another attack, SuiseiKing slaps it in the face with its tail, causing confusion upon the giant Sea Demon.

“NOW!†SuiseiRed yelled.

“Be gone, evil spirits of the ocean! Kaijuugiri!!â€

SuiseiKing grips onto Suiseiken with both hands, charging the Sea Beast spirits into the blade, before throwing a blade beam at Manipogo. The blade beam materializes into the five Sea Beast spirits, smashing through the giant Sea Demon and destroying it.

Davy Stone delivers a forward dash slash, to which SuiseiSilver collapses to his knee, clutching onto the slash mark on his torso.

“What have the Aquarians done to you, SuiseiSilver?†Davy Stone mocked, “Your skills have gone downhill.â€

“We’ll see about that…!†SuiseiSilver retorted.

The silver warrior quickly draws out his Shirozame Crystal and aims it at the Sea Demon lord.

“Get him, Suisei Shirozame!â€

However, nothing happened, to the silver warrior’s shock. Davy Stone breaks into a maniacal laughter.

“Are you trying to defeat me by making me stare at your pathetic crystal and hoping I would helplessly go down on my knees?â€

“That’s impossible… I had the ability to summon it before…!â€

“If you didn’t choose to betray me, you could have had it better!â€

“It’s YOU who think you could have had it better if I continued working for you. But no… you’re just a fool desperately looking for someone to share the same believes as yourself.â€

Davy Stone is taken by surprise, but remains calm and collected.

“You don’t think what the Aquarians told you is actually true, do you?â€

“I don’t need them to tell me anything. Because Ofukuro has told me everything I needed to know.â€

“That’s impossible,†Davy Stone chuckled, “That woman is dead. There’s no way-“

“Clearly, you have no idea regarding my heritage…†SuiseiSilver muttered.

At this moment, the Sea Demon lord’s expression gradually changes.

“I inherited my father’s Sea Demonian blood and my mother’s Aquarian blood, which makes me a hybrid, which also means… I have a share of powers from both worlds.â€

“Then, I shall have a taste of those powers!â€

Davy Stone charges energy into the blade of his spear and prepares to kill the silver warrior, who quickly picks up his fallen Shirozame Pike.

“Not today, Davy Stone!â€

A burst of white energy charges into the blade of SuiseiSilver’s pike and they both lunge at each other at the same time and before they know it, the tip of their weapons clash into each other.

“Urgh… so this is… your true power…?†Davy Stone wondered, “Ha… haha… HAHAHA! This is getting even more interesting than I thought!!â€

“I’ll kill you…†SuiseiSilver growled, “I’ll take you apart! Like what you did to my parents!!â€

“You’re a thousand years early, fool. A thousand years TOO early!â€

“DIIIIIEEEEE!!!â€

An explosion goes off when the white energy engulfs both the Sea Demon lord and the silver warrior, catching the other Suiseigers’ attention. SuiseiKing slowly fades as the giant Aquatic Warrior swims towards the surface. The Aquarians’ head pokes out of the ocean surface and find themselves not far from the beach shore.

“Shun!†SuiseiPink cried.

oung man is found lying unconscious in the middle of black circle on the beach, with the Sea Demon lord not far from his position, slowly recovering to his feet. He picks up his fallen spear and approaches the young man.

“Die…!â€

A pink laser hits Davy Stone in the arm before he could kill Shun once and for all, dropping his spear in pain. He whirls around and spots SuiseiPink aiming her Aqua Blaster at him, with the other Suiseigers behind her.

“Hmph… interrupted by fools once again…â€

Davy Stone picks up his fallen spear and calmly walks away. SuiseiGreen is about to chase after him, when SuiseiRed sticks out his arm across his chest, shaking his head. SuiseiPink’s suit deactivates as she runs towards the young man.

“We’ll have to bring him back to Rei’s to treat him,†Hiro suggested.

“No…†Megumi shook her head, “I’ll treat him at the infirmary near Atlantis City. It won’t be a good idea to let Rei see him for now.â€

S

scikaiju

An interesting, if somewhat tragic, connection between Rei and Shun there. I'm assuming Rei was acting like she was because it was close to the anniversary of her Father's disappearance. The throwdown between Shun and Davy Stone was good and I liked how you kept switching back between it and the mecha fight. I can't wait to see Shun's reaction to being in Atlantis, and the Atlanteans reaction to him.

after suffering from "no mood to write" syndromes for almost 3+ months...

“Shut up and eat your breakfast!†Rei roared.

Juka, who was about to eat her pancake, drops her fork in shock. Hiro and the others were also stunned. Riku looked a little dumbfounded.

“AHHH!†Rei raffled her hair, “No thanks for ruining my morning!!â€

“Hmph… looks like Davy Stone desperately wants me dead,†Shun smirked while looking at the dagger in his right hand, “But he’s a hundred years too early!â€

Davy Stone charges energy into the spear’s blade and aims it towards the couple. As he was about to fire, Shun finally defeated all of the Piranharoids and spots them. He sighs and rushes towards the couple’s aid, kicking the spear away, which blast hits the tree where Rei was hiding.

“AHH!†she screamed.

“Heh,†Davy Stone chuckled, “I see you’re no different from your old man, especially when he killed that one human who was attempting to find Atlantis City.â€

“YOU MONSTER!â€

Davy Stone smirks and picks up his fallen bladed spear immediately, sending a blast towards the university student and the ground in front of her explodes. She collapses to the ground, covered in injuries and soil.

“REI!†cried the Aquarians.

“Urgh… so this is… your true power…?†Davy Stone wondered, “Ha… haha… HAHAHA! This is getting even more interesting than I thought!!â€

“I’ll kill you…†SuiseiSilver growled, “I’ll take you apart! Like what you did to my parents!!â€

“You’re a thousand years early, fool. A thousand years TOO early!â€

“DIIIIIEEEEE!!!â€

An explosion goes off when the white energy engulfs both the Sea Demon lord and the silver warrior, catching the other Suiseigers’ attention. SuiseiKing slowly fades as the giant Aquatic Warrior swims towards the surface. The Aquarians’ head pokes out of the ocean surface and find themselves not far from the beach shore.

“We’ll have to bring him back to Rei’s to treat him,†Hiro suggested.

“No…†Megumi shook her head, “I’ll treat him at the infirmary near Atlantis City. It won’t be a good idea to let Rei see him for now.â€

SUPER SENTAI SERIES

Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger
海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

Ocean 24: Kisame Revives?! / 鬼鮫が復活?!

The doors flip open and smacks hardly against the wall, leaving cracks, followed by Davy Stone entering the throne room and towards his throne. Tatsunoko and Siren bow upon his arrival. They tremble in fear as they are aware of his defeat to SuiseiSilver. However, the Sea Demon lord calmly plonks his butt onto his throne and starts treating himself to a goblet of wine, to the ministers’ confusion.

“Davy… Stone-sama…?†Tatsunoko slowly looked up.

“Interesting… very interesting…†Davy Stone chuckled, “It seems Kisame… no, SuiseiSilver has inherited his father’s Sea Demon and his mother’s Aquarian powers. So that rumor is true then… he’s no doubt a hybrid!â€

“Hybrid?!†Siren gasped, “Davy Stone-sama, as powerful as you may be, that traitor might be a difficult challenge…â€

“Hmph… there isn’t an enemy that I can’t defeat… even if it’s a hybrid.â€

“Davy Stone-sama…â€

Hiro was sleeping soundly on the sofa bed, but is awakened when he feels something next to him. The young man grumbles and places his right hand over his eyes, before slowly opening them to see what it is. It was Juka trying to snuggle next to him as close as possible.

“Juka?†Hiro blinked, “What… what are you doing…?â€

“It’s so cold in here…†Juka exclaimed.

“I meant… what are you doing here?â€

“I’m scared… I don’t dare to sleep alone now that Megumi is away for a few days…â€

“You could have told me to sleep on her bed.â€

“But I prefer it this way…â€

Hiro’s cheeks turn bright red upon hearing such remark and he scratches his head embarrassingly. Juka giggles and leans in to plant a kiss on his cheek, leaving the young man in utter confusion. The young girl lies on top of him and rests her head on his chest, falling fast asleep seconds later. The young man smiles and holds her close.

Shun wakes up to an unfamiliar ceiling. The 22-year old then moves his eyes around to observe his surroundings only to find himself inside the formerly destroyed infirmary his parents lived in, now fully rebuilt and furnished. He quickly gets up but twitches when he feels an excruciating pain in his abdomen and looks down to see his torso, as well as his arms, bandaged.

“Damn it…â€

Not far from the infirmary at Atlantis City, several young Aquarians were surprised to see Megumi, especially her fellow Jellyfish Family Aquarians.

“Megumi, you’re back!†said Aquarian #1.

“What was the human world like?†Aquarian #2 asked.

“Thanks, everyone,†Megumi smiled, “But I can’t stay around and chat, I’ve got a patient to tend to.â€

“Patient…?†Aquarian #3 blinked, “Who might that be??â€

At this moment, an older Aquarian ploughs his way through the young Aquarians surrounding the young woman. She immediately recognizes the older Aquarian.

“Otou-san…â€

Back at their residence in the Jellyfish Family area, the older Aquarian had his hands on his hip and looked a little distraught. Megumi was sitting at the dining table, with her head down.

“I’ve heard from Neptune-sama,†he said, “He said something about you being involved with Bloodthirsty Kisame’s son?!â€

“So what if I am?†Megumi retorted, “What is it to you anyway??â€

“Who do you think you’re talking to here, young lady!â€

“Don’t judge Shun just because he’s the son of Bloodthirsty Kisame. You don’t even know what he’s really like!â€

“There’s no need to know because it’s already obvious. He’s no different from his old man. Because of that man, Erika from the Dolphin Family was mercilessly killed by Davy Stone! Answer me this, Megumi, do you wish to end up like she did? Do you?!â€

“Instead of blaming someone else for causing their own wife’s death, why don’t you reflect on your own mistakes?!â€

The older Aquarian is stunned upon hearing that from his daughter and remains silent. Unable to withstand the bad atmosphere, Megumi gets up and runs out of the house in tears.

The next morning, Rei is about to climb down the stairs but stops immediately when she heard voices coming from the living room below. It was Youhei and the other Aquarians.

“Hiro, why did you let Megumi help Shun?†Youhei questioned, “You’ve seen what he almost did to Rei, haven’t you?!â€

“For once, I agree!†Riku added, “He may be the sixth Suiseiger, but you can’t deny the fact that he once almost tried to kill us all as well!!â€

Hiro remains silent and lowers his head. Juka, who is sitting beside him, gently grasps his hand to comfort him. The university student clenches her fist in anger upon hearing their argument.

Shun struggles to get up when Megumi enters the infirmary with a basin in her hands, with a few medical items placed inside it. The young woman places the basin onto a nearby table and helps the young man.

“How are you feeling?†she asked.

“Urgh… it still hurts all over…†he groaned.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be taking care of you for a few days. First, I need to change your bandage.â€

The 21-year old starts changing his bandages. She removes the old ones and cleans his wounds afterwards, before wrapping a new one around his torso. The 22-year old watches her while she does so and at that moment, their eyes accidentally meet. Megumi quickly turns away, to which Shun wraps his arms around the young woman from behind. She gasps when she feels the young man’s body pressing against her back.

“Shun…†Megumi murmured.

“Why come this far to help me?†Shun whispered into her ear.

“I… I’m just doing what your mother told me to do…â€

“Is that what your heart is telling you?â€

“Eh…?â€

Shun slowly moves his hands up towards her breasts and fondle them in a slow and passionate manner. Megumi starts breathing heavily as he does so.

“Please, stop…â€

“Not until you mate with me.â€

The young man holds the young woman by the shoulders and lays her onto the bed, followed by removing her skirt and panties by force. He holds her firmly in place, before kissing the side of her neck.

“No…!†Megumi protested.

The young woman shed tears and struggles uncomfortably as the young man gets inside her. After a moment, she slowly gives into him and returns the favor.

Davy Stone watches Shun and Megumi from his throne room through a water image. A sinister smile comes across his face. Tatsunoko and Siren were standing before him, with their heads down.

“Hmph, he’s really no different from his old man,†he cackled, “Foolish imbecile who’d rather betray me and fall for a pathetic Aquarian…â€

“What are you planning to do to punish the traitor, Davy Stone-sama?†asked the humanoid seahorse.

“Surely you’re not thinking of fighting him again?†said the seductress.

“He may be a powerful hybrid, but it doesn’t mean he has surpassed my powers. Instead of fighting him again myself, I have a better candidate to do that in my place.â€

The Sea Demon ministers look at each other and at that moment, they heard footsteps coming from behind them. They whirl around to see who it is but to no avail as the mysterious figure is hidden within the darkness along the pillars.

“You know your duty. Now go!â€

“Yes, Davy Stone-sama…â€

Recognizing that voice, Tatsunoko and Siren are almost lost for words. Davy Stone’s sinister smile grows bigger, but it dies immediately when he turns to his Sea Demon ministers.

“Get rid of the Aquarians in the surface world. I don’t want any interference.â€

“Yes!â€

Inside the infirmary, Shun and Megumi are now seen sitting on the bed with their arms around each other, sharing a sensuous kiss. The young man caresses her face when they finally break the kiss.

“Megumi…â€

The young woman’s heart melts upon hearing him calling her by her name for the first time. She leans in yearning for another kiss, until they heard an explosion outside. They look at each other, before getting out of bed and changing into their clothes, rushing out of the infirmary afterwards.

Upon emerging from the infirmary, Megumi spots her father on the ground, seemingly defeated. She quickly rushes to his side.

“Otou-san!†she cried, “What happened?! Otou-san!!â€

“Me… gu… mi…†he groaned.

At this moment, Shun notices a group of Aquarian soldiers fighting a mysterious figure in the distance, to which he dashes forward and rushes over. The mysterious figure strikes down the last soldier when the young man arrives on the scene. Sensing his presence, the mysterious figure turns around. Shun’s eyes widen upon seeing his face.

“Impossible…†he muttered.

A group of civilians scatter all over the place when an army of Piranharoids march through the streets, destroying things in the way and taking down random people. Tatsunoko and Siren were walking behind the army. A little boy and a little girl were cornered, about to meet their doom.

“DIE!â€

At this moment, Hiro appears and delivers a drop kick, knocking down the Piranharoids and they collapse to the ground like a set of dominoes. The rest of the Aquarians arrive afterwards, with Riku and Juka escorting the two children to safety.

“It’s been awhile, Aquarians,†Tatsunoko sneered.

“What’s your scheme this time?†Hiro questioned.

“Do we really have to answer that?†Siren snickered.

“No, you don’t,†Youhei retorted, “But whatever it is, it won’t happen for sure!â€

Youhei ploughs his way through the Pirahnaroids, leaving them to Hiro, and delivers a flying knee kick, only for the Sea Demon ministers to evade by jumping out of the way. The young man whirls around and delivers a kick at the seductress, but she blocks the attack with her musical harp. At this moment, the humanoid seahorse whips out his rapier sword and charges at the young man.

“It looks like you wish to be the first to die!â€

The young man quickly rolls away to avoid the rapier sword’s blade and when Tatsunoko is about to slash him again, Youhei grabs him by the wrist and the rapier sword’s grip, followed by flipping him to the ground.

“Impressive,†Siren smiled, “I always have a thing for strong men.â€

“Enough games, Siren,†Youhei snarled, “I’ll finally defeat you today.â€

The seductress and the young man charge at each other afterwards.

Standing before Shun was Bloodthirsty Kisame, to the young man’s horror. No matter how many times he blinks, the elite soldier’s image wouldn’t disappear from his sight.

“Afraid to see your own shadow?†Kisame sneered.

“You can’t be real,†Shun exclaimed.

“You’re right, I’m not. That’s why I’m your shadow!â€

“I won’t know until I find out!â€

Shun pushes a button on his Aquariser to summon his Shirozame Pike, while Kisame dishes out his Shark Club and both men charge at each other afterwards. A mysterious gust of energy bursts out when their weapons clash.

“It seems you don’t possess the Corrupted White Shark Spirit’s power. So, you’re really a fake!â€

“What does it matter? I don’t need such power to take you out!â€

The elite soldier kicks the young man in the chest, causing him to stagger a few steps back and loses his balance, collapsing to the ground. Then, the elite soldier lifts the club up high and prepares to bring it down onto the young man.
“DIE!â€

The young man goes into a defensive position and when he watches the club coming down onto him, it stops immediately a few inches away from his face. Wrapped around the elite soldier’s forearm is a pink rope and when he whirls around, Megumi was standing a few meters away, wielding her Kurage Whip.

“Kisame!†Megumi gasped, “It can’t be…â€

“SuiseiPink,†Kisame smiled sinisterly, “Don’t feel you feel pathetic having to need your girlfriend to save you, SuiseiSilver?â€

“SHUT UP!†Shun roared.

While the elite soldier has his attention focused on the young woman, the young man swings the pike and knocks his helmet off. The helmet rolls and stops right at Megumi’s feet. Her eyes widen when she looks up to confirm the impostor’s true identity.

“You’re…!†Megumi gasped.

“Damn you, SuiseiSilver…†Kisame cursed.

“I knew it was you,†Shun exclaimed, “You’re Davy Stone’s backup in case I learn the truth and betray him. Isn’t that right, Gills?â€

“Hmph, I never understood why he made you the elite soldier in the first place. The moment he assigned you to assassinate the Suiseigers, it was obvious you’d betray him!â€

“If you’re only here to kill me, why involve the Aquarians who have nothing to do with this?â€

“Shun…â€

Gills ignores Shun and brandishes the Shark Club, to which the young man evades with his Shirozame Pike, followed by kicking the imposter in the chest, before fishing out his Shirozame Crystal from his pocket and inserting it into his Aquariser. Megumi does the same afterwards.

“Shirozame Henshin!â€

“Kaijuu Henshin!â€

SPLASH!

After evacuating the two children to safety, Riku and Juka are suddenly attacked by a group of Piranharoids. They look at each other and exchange nods, before holding hands and flipping each other, flooring and taking down the Piranharoids effortlessly.

Hiro drives both of his fists into two Pirahnaroids, before flipping them to the ground. When Tatsunoko attempts to assault him from behind with his rapier, the young man kicks off the ground and does a back flip kick to the humanoid seahorse’s head.

Youhei slides his Kajiki Sword in between the strings of Siren’s harp and the tip of the blade strikes her hard in the chest, causing the seductress to stagger away in pain, dropping her harp at the same time.

“Everyone, let’s henshin!†Youhei declared.

“OH!â€

The Aquarians reveal their respective Aquatic Crystals, before inserting it into their Aquariser and pushing the activation button.

“Kaijuu Henshin!â€

SPLASH!

Their bodies glow with red, blue, green and yellow lights, transforming them into Suiseigers. Then, they remove the Aqua Blasters from their holsters and insert the Aquatic Crystals into the gun chamber.

“Damn… damn you, Aquarians…!†Tatsunoko cursed.

“Aqua Blasters!†SuiseiBlue proclaimed.

“Kaijuu Tamashii Bomber!â€

The spirits of the four Sea Beasts shot out from the Aqua Blasters and towards both Sea Demon ministers, causing an explosion to erupt around their feet. Siren struggles up to her feet when the flames surrounding her and Tatsunoko finally tamed, glaring at the blue warrior.

“You’ve just made the biggest mistake of your life, handsome,†Siren growled, “Mark my words. Next time, you’ll witness the true fear behind my powers.â€

“Well, I’m looking forward to it,†SuiseiBlue replied sarcastically.

The seductress smirks and dissolves away along with the humanoid seahorse===========================================================================

A mysterious gust of energy emits again when the Shark Club and Shirozame Pike clash, with both of its wielders glaring at each other when it gets locked together. After a moment, Gills breaks free and kicks SuiseiSilver to the ground.

“GO TO HELL!â€

The imposter lifts the Shark Club and is about to bring it down onto the young man, who tries to reach for his fallen pike, but is too far from his hands. At this moment, SuiseiPink rushes to the silver warrior’s aid and jumps in the way without hesitating, taking the blow instead.

“AHHH!â€

“Megumi!!!â€

The pink warrior hits the ground and rolls a few inches away from SuiseiSilver, reverting back to Megumi. Gills approaches the unconscious young woman and scoops her off the ground.

“Stop!â€

SuiseiSilver leaps off the ground, but before he could land onto the imposter, Gills teleports away immediately, taking Megumi along. The young man lands hard onto his face and quickly scrambles up to his feet to reconfirm the situation.

“Megumi…â€