Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger / Sea Beasts Task Force Suiseiger / 海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

shunsilver.png

Tajima Yusei (田島優成) as Shun/SuiseiSilver (シュン/スイセイシルバー)
22 years old. Shun, formerly known as Bloodthirsty Kisame (残虐な鬼鮫), is the sixth Suiseiger. He was born a hybrid to a Sea Demonian father and an Aquarian mother. However, he was raised by Davy Stone to believe that the Aquarians killed his parents, thus his rampage on the Suiseigers. It was Megumi who helped him discover the truth behind his parents’ death. Shun possesses the Purified White Shark Spirit (純正なシロザメ魂) as SuiseiSilver, whose attacks are still based on bloodlust and rage.

Allies and Arsenals updated.

S

scikaiju

Nice cliffhanger there Jacky, can't wait to see how this turns out. And I liked how yuo did the little info bit there as well.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I will be pissed if anything happens to Megumi. She's kinda my favourite character at the moment

Also, I totally called it that Youhei has a crush on her! *sing-song voice*

The Emperor of the Last Empire
i just wish i could write like you, jacky!

no one even bother read my super sentai fic...:disappoin

wow...you must have wasted your time on tvtropes that you actually know what to put, huh?

you know, isn't it better if you just create a trope for this fic?

I've been reading this w/o an account, & I've gotta say best Sentai fanfic ever! It's got a plot never really been used before (an all Sea team) and your writing is great. Can't wait for SuseiSilver's debut!

Suiseiger Returns!!

“Is she going to be alright?†he asked.

“I don’t know,†she sighed, “All I know is she’s going to live.â€

The 20-year old quietly steps out of the room, leaving Youhei to stay by Megumi’s side. He takes a seat beside the bed and gently grasps her hand.

“Why did you have to do it…?†Youhei questioned, “Protecting that scumbag…â€

“Because of you, Megumi is suffering from near death experience!†SuiseiBlue growled.

“Foolish woman brought it upon herself,†Kisame retorted.

“DAMN YOU!â€

An Aquarian approaches Megumi from behind.

“I know Bloodthirsty Kisame,†she said.

“That voice…†Megumi muttered, “You were the voice in my head!â€

“Davy Stone apparently discovered us not long after Shun was born,†Erika explained, “He branded Kisame a traitor and executed the both of us, before taking Shun away from us.â€

“SuiseiPink…â€

“I promised your mother that I’ll save you.â€

“That’s impossible, she’s dead!â€

“You really don’t know anything, do you?â€

“Iceberg Bomber!†cried the team.

Siren smiles sinisterly and the seductress begins to strum her musical harp. The Iceberg Bomber stops right in front of her and she proceeds to throw it towards the bridge, to the Suiseigers’ horror. The ropes snap and the bridge collapses, sending SuiseiPink, Kisame and Blue Shark Kaikijin falling into the river below.

“She’s not dead right, Hiro?†SuiseiYellow asked, “Tell us she’s not dead!â€

“I don’t know…†SuiseiRed said, “But whatever it is, we have to find her.â€

===========================================================================

SUPER SENTAI SERIES

Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger
海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

Opening Theme: Colours of the Heart by UVERworld

Ocean 21: The White Shark Aquatic Soldier / シロザメの水生戦士

The Aquarians stroll through the forest, searching for their missing teammate. Juka suddenly steps on a stone and loses her balance, but Hiro catches her just in time before she falls over.

“Be careful,†Hiro advised.

“Un…†Juka nodded.

“We’ve been walking for hours,†Riku groaned, “Can we take a break? My legs are killing me!â€

“If a certain someone didn’t use the Penguin Bazooka,†Youhei scoffed, “We wouldn’t be doing this in the first place.â€

The youngest Aquarian frowns and pushes Riku aside, storming up to the oldest Aquarian.

“You can’t blame Hiro!†she argued, “He didn’t know Siren would use it against Megumi!!â€

“But we don’t know if Megumi is alive or not!†he retorted.

At this moment, an explosion occurs at their feet and they cower. When they look up, a group of Piranharoids are matching towards them, wielding their Piranha Daggers.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,†Riku sighed, “At a time like this?!â€

“If they want a fight,†Hiro said, “We’ll give it to them!â€

The Aquarians charge towards the incoming piranha foot soldiers.

Megumi regains consciousness and checks her surroundings, only to discover she is underwater. She could also see Atlantis City in the distance.

“Atlantis City!â€

Then, the young woman finds Kisame lying not far from she is standing. Megumi quickly rushes over to check on him and he was still unconscious. She looks around and spots a rundown Aquatic Infirmary post. She slowly drags the unconscious young man towards the post and while inside, she struggles to lay him on the bed.

“Looks like there’s nothing here that can be used,†Megumi thought, “I’ll just have to head to Atlantis City to get some help…â€

After the young woman left the post, Kisame regains his consciousness.

“Where… am I…?†he wondered.

The young man gets up from the bed and realizes that his armour has been badly damaged. He quickly takes it off and tosses it aside, before checking out a nearby closet. Kisame opens it to find a white jacket, a grey shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans, with a pair of black sneakers placed at the bottom.

Soon after, Kisame emerges from the fitting room in his new outfit and as he walks across the room, he steps onto a photo frame. He picks it up and wipes off the dust to reveal a couple holding a baby.

“This picture…â€

Suddenly, the elite soldier’s senses tingle and he runs for the window. The infirmary post explodes once he jumps through the window. He rolls across the ground and quickly recovers, spotting Blue Shark Kaikijin in the distance.

“Blue Shark Kaikijin…†Kisame snarled.

Riku lifts a rock off the ground and pummels it onto a group of Piranharoids, smashing them to the ground. Juka ducks and four Piranharoids ram into each other. When they jump away from each other and attempt to stab the young girl, she quickly rolls away. As the piranha foot soldiers run after her, Hiro jumps in the way and kicks a pile of leaves into their face.

“Leave her alone!â€

A Piranharoid brandishes his dagger, only for Youhei to duck and grabs his forearm, flipping the piranha foot soldier over his shoulder. Another Piranharoid charges in, but the Aquarian runs for a tree, runs up the tree halfway and kicks off to deliver a midair punch to the foot soldier’s face.

Another explosion set off when the Aquarians regroup and standing not far from their position is Tiger Shark Kaikijin.

“Another Sea Demonian?†Riku groaned.

“Looks like Davy Stone doesn’t want us to find Megumi,†Hiro exclaimed.

“Then, we’ll just have to force our way through,†Youhei said.

The four youngsters snap their necklaces off their necks, followed by inserting their Aquatic Crystals into the Aquariser. Then, they do a half crouch before straightening themselves up and bringing their wristlets to the side of their faces, pushing the button on the device.

“Kaijuu Henshin!â€

SPLASH!

A huge tsunami is brought by their Sea Beasts, each letting out a cry. The tsunami smashes into its respective hosts, flooding the background. When they leap out of the water, they land on a narrow cliff in their Suiseiger forms.

“Get out of the way,†SuiseiBlue warned, “Or prepare to be executed.â€

“You really think you can defeat me?†Tiger Shark Kaikijin sneered, “After what Blue Shark Kaikijin did to SuiseiPink, I don’t think so!â€

“Damn you!†SuiseiGreen roared.

The Suiseigers scream their lungs out and charge towards the Sea Demonian angrily, brandishing their Kaijuu Arms at the same time.

Megumi emerges from Atlantis City, only to hear an explosion in the distance.

“Shun…!†she gasped.

“AAARRRGGGHHH!â€

Kisame lands hard onto the ground and at the same time, his White Shark Crystal shatters as it drops to the ground. The elite soldier stares at the shattered pieces in utter shock. Blue Shark Kaikijin laughs maniacally.

“Now without that crystal of yours, you’re completely useless!â€

The Sea Demonian slowly approaches the stunned young man and is about to land a deathly blow onto him, until a pink rope flies in and wraps around his forearm. Blue Shark Kaikijin whirls around to spot Megumi, wielding her Kurage Whip.

“Not so fast, Blue Shark Kaikijin.â€

“So you’re still alive? I guess I’ll just have to make sure you die this time!â€

Blue Shark Kaikijin grabs the tip of the whip and pulls it with all his might, causing the young woman to fly over his head.

“Kaijuu Henshin!â€

A pink light flashes above the Sea Demonian and SuiseiPink lands right in front of him, sending her right leg into his chest. Blue Shark Kaikijin throws his fist towards the pink warrior’s face, but she quickly drops to the ground and draws out her Aqua Blaster, sending the Sea Demonian staggering away from her.

Tiger Shark Kaikijin rams into SuiseiBlue, SuiseiGreen and SuiseiYellow by using his head, sending them tumbling backwards. Before his teammates meet their doom, SuiseiRed jumps in and tosses his Serpent Harpoon while still in midair.

“Serpent Pierce!â€

The Sea Demonian smacks the weapon away and catches SuiseiRed by the neck, tossing him towards a tree and the red warrior hits against the tree hard. Then, he picks up the fallen Serpent Harpoon and strikes SuiseiRed in the chest, causing his suit to deactivate.

“Stop it!†SuiseiBlue demanded.

Tiger Shark Kaikijin spins around and attempts to attack the blue warrior with the Serpent Harpoon, only for the Aquarian to block the attack with his Kajiki Sword. SuiseiBlue knocks the weapon out of the Sea Demonian’s hands and kicks him in the chest. At this moment, SuiseiGreen and SuiseiYellow jumps in.

“Orca Cutter!â€

“Ashika Punch!â€

The Sea Demonian grins and smacks the blasts back at the Suiseigers, causing sparks to jet out from their suits and an explosion to occur around their feet.

An explosion sets off around SuiseiPink’s feet and her suit deactivates the moment Megumi hits the ground, covered in dirt and bruises. Blue Shark Kaikijin laughs maniacally at the sight of her defeat.

“Ready to give up yet?â€

“Never…!â€

“Then, you shall die here.â€

The Sea Demonian lifts the young woman off the ground by grabbing her hair and charges energy into his other hand, aiming it at her face. Kisame hesitates for a moment. He clenches his fist and closes his eyes.

“I know all about you,†she exclaimed, “I know you have a reason for doing this!â€

“You don’t know anything about me!â€

“I know you’re not evil! You’re just confused!!â€

Blue Shark Kaikijin pummels his fist into Kisame’s face, until the elite soldier is knocked to the ground. SuiseiPink jumps in and shoots the Sea Demonian away with her Aqua Blaster immediately.

“SuiseiPink…â€

“I promised your mother that I’ll save you.â€

“That’s impossible, she’s dead!â€

“You really don’t know anything, do you?â€

“DIE!†Blue Shark Kaikijin cursed.

At this moment, the elite soldier opens his eyes and scrambles up to his feet, dashing towards the Sea Demonian and endangered Aquarian. He kicks off the ground and jump kicks Blue Shark Kaikijin, forcing him to release Megumi.

“Traitor, you shall die as well! EAT THIS!!â€

Blue Shark Kaikijin angrily hurls the energy from his hand at Kisame, who cowers as it draws nearer. Megumi’s eyes widen and she gasps.

“Shun…!†she cried.

“ARGH!†he screamed.

Suddenly, a light flashes. Kisame lowers his arms to find himself in a white dimension. He looks around restlessly, gasping heavily.

“Where am I? What is this place? Am I… dead??â€

A woman stands before him when the elite soldier turns around. He backs away from her immediately, but the woman approaches him in return.

“Who are you?!†Kisame questioned.

“You don’t remember your own mother?†she smiled.

“My mother…? That’s impossible! She’s…!! Wait, if you’re my mother, then that means… I’m…?â€

“No, Shun, you’re not dead. I only brought your spirit over here.â€

“So, is it true?†Shun asked, “That the reason why I exist is because Oyaji fell in love with you, an Aquarian, and impregnated you…?â€

“Yes, it’s true,†Erika nodded, “Sadly speaking, but don’t misunderstand, I genuinely love your father as well.â€

“But how could you? He’s a Sea Demonian… your worst enemy…â€

“I believe there’s good in everyone, even you.â€

“NO! I don’t know who I am, or what I am!! I… I don’t have an identity of my own… I’m not even the real Bloodthirsty Kisame…â€

“Of course you have an identity! You’re Shun, my one and only son, along with your father.â€

“But, he’s…!â€

“He may be a Sea Demonian, but he’s still your father and I know he doesn’t want you to have this kind of life as much as I do.â€

Erika turns towards Shun’s shattered White Shark Crystal and places her hand above it. The shattered pieces swirl upwards and piece itself back into a crystal when it lands onto her palm. At the same time, the dark essences slowly disappear and a wristlet appears on the young man’s left wrist.

“This is…?†Shun wondered.

“An Aquariser,†Erika explained, “And this is your new White Shark Crystal.â€

“Ofukuro…â€

The white dimension dissolves back into reality, with the blast frozen in place, still aimed towards Shun. Erika flicks it the other way around, this time aiming it towards Blue Shark Kaikijin.

“Good luck, Shun. I’ll always watch over you.â€

After the woman vanishes, everything turns back to normal and the blast hits the Sea Demonian hard in the chest, sending him backwards. Megumi blinks in disbelief.

“Impossible…!†Blue Shark Kaikijin cried.

“It’s time to return the favour,†Shun snickered.

The young man snaps his necklace off his neck, followed by inserting his White Shark Crystal into the Aquariser. Then, he does a half crouch before straightening himself up and bringing his wristlet to the side of his face, pushing the button on the device.

“Shirozame Henshin!â€

SPLASH!

A whirlpool occurs around Shun’s feet, twirling upwards and a shark’s cry is heard. Several water-shaped sharks burst out from within the whirlpool, splashing onto its host’s body, which forms his Suiseiger suit.

“The White Shark Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiSilver introduced. He does a half crouch and swings his right arm towards the left, with his fingers shaped like a claw, and then he uses both arms to imitate a shark’s jaw, “SuiseiSilver,†before he straightens up and faces his left, turning his head towards the front afterwards, “Shun.â€

Blue Shark Kaikijin, as well as Megumi, are taken by surprise upon seeing this new warrior standing before them. SuiseiSilver stares at the Sea Demonian, before dashing forward and grabbing him with his right arm, swimming towards the light above.

“RELEASE ME!!â€

Nearby the seashore, Tiger Shark Kaikijin punches Hiro in the face, sending him rolling towards his fallen comrades. They struggle up to their feet and limp towards him, helping him up.

“Now it’s time to dig your graves, Aquarians…†he sneered.

SuiseiSilver shoots out from the ocean and he tosses Blue Shark Kaikijin towards Tiger Shark Kaikijin, smashing the Sea Demonian away from the Aquarians. The silver warrior lands in front of the team.

“Another Suiseiger?†Riku blinked.

“Don’t thank me,†said SuiseiSilver, “Thank SuiseiPink.â€

“That voice…†Youhei muttered, “You’re Kisame?!â€

“But how…?†Juka wondered.

“You idiot!†Tiger Shark Kaikijin shouted, “What do you think you’re doing?!â€

“What are you talking about?!†Blue Shark Kaikijin retorted, “You’re the one who’s in the way!!â€

SuiseiSilver shakes his head in misbelieve as he watches the two Sea Demonians arguing among themselves and ignoring him entirely. He dashes forward and smacks them violently in the face with his hands.

“Damn you...!â€

“…disappear.â€

“Eat this!â€

Blue Shark Kaikijin and Tiger Shark Kaikijin charge an energy ball into their hands, before combining it into a larger energy ball and tossing it towards the silver warrior. SuiseiSilver pushes a button on his Aquariser immediately.

“Shirozame Pike!â€

White Shark Spirit appears and materializes into Shirozame Pike. The silver warrior quickly grabs the spear and swings it, returning the energy blast at the two Sea Demonians, knocking them off their feet. Then, SuiseiSilver leaps off the ground and pounces on top of Blue Shark Kaikijin, punching and clawing him simultaneously until he starts bleeding.

“Shun…!†Megumi gasped.

He picks up his Shirozame Pike and violently stabs the blade tip into the Sea Demonian’s chest, killing him instantly, to the Aquarians’ shock. Tiger Shark Kaikijin clenches his fist in anger and screams, charging towards the silver warrior. SuiseiSilver whirls around and takes a leap back when the Sea Demonian attempts to ram him with his head.

“Shirozame Straight!â€

SuiseiSilver executes a forward dash slash, striking Tiger Shark Kaikijin. The Sea Demonian pauses for a moment, before collapsing to the ground and exploding into flames.

===================================================================

“WHAT!†Davy Stone roared.

Sunken City shakes vigorously, causing debris to rain down onto the patrolling Piranharoids. Tatsunoko and Siren remain silent out of fear. The Sea Demon lord reacts with disgust as he watches SuiseiSilver through a water image.

“Mark my words, Kisame. You will regret it!â€

At sunset, Shun is about to leave the beach, when Megumi and the other Aquarians catch up from behind.

“Shun,†Megumi said, “Will you… join our team…?â€

Riku and Juka exchange uncomfortable looks upon hearing that. However, the young man scoffs at the young woman’s offer.

“I’m not interested.â€

With that, he takes his leave.

“Who needs him?†Youhei folded his arms, “We’re better off on our own.â€

As the Aquarians head home, Megumi watches Shun leave in disappointment.

“Shun…â€

Ending Theme: To All Tha Dreamers by SOUL’d OUT

Finally! I was scared that you would get a permanent writer's block, just like what happened to some of mine...

:thumbs:

S

scikaiju

Nice to see an new episode. Shun finally learned the truth, hopefully he won't be a lone shark for long.