Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger / Sea Beasts Task Force Suiseiger / 海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

S

scikaiju

Good thing Hiro was able to get his head together, he almost lost his life and the girl. SO how often are we going to see SuiseiKing?

♥Saki-Hime♥
You finally updated Jacky!!!!!
The chapter is great...
Glad that they are able to form SuiseiKing to defeat Kraken...
Hope to see a new chapter soon!!! :laugh:

“Kaijuugiri!â€

SuiseiKing grips onto Suiseiken with both hands, charging the Sea Beast spirits into the blade, before throwing a blade beam at Kraken. The blade beam materializes into the five Sea Beast spirits, smashing through the giant Sea Demon and destroying it at last.

“I can’t believe we’ve defeated Kraken,†Riku exclaimed, “We’re the first five Aquarians in history to do so!â€

“For once, I agree,†Youhei chuckled, “All this time, the Aquarians from the Serpent Family only managed to seal it away.â€

“I couldn’t believe it myself either,†Megumi added, “But that doesn’t mean we should let our guard down. I’m sure there’ll be more of those giant Sea Demons.â€

The boys nod in agreement and at this moment, Rei emerges from the kitchen with three places of pancakes, placing it in front of the hungry youngsters.

“I heard the news from King Neptune, he was really happy about it and that’s actually an understatement.â€

The university student and the Aquarians laugh, before digging into their breakfast. Riku notices the two empty seats.

“Where’s Hiro and Juka?†he asked.

“They went out together this morning,†replied the university student, “Though they never said where.â€

Hiro and Juka are seen sitting under a cherry blossom tree in the park, with their hands intertwined and the young girl resting her head on his shoulder. Flower petals were showering down on them from above.

“If only this moment could last forever…†she murmured.

“It will,†he assured, “It definitely will.â€

They were about to share a kiss when an explosion occurred nearby, startling the young couple. They exchange nods and rush towards the location.

===========================================================================

SUPER SENTAI SERIES

Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger
海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

Opening Theme: Colours of the Heart by UVERworld

Ocean 18: A New Nemesis / 新たな宿敵

Hiro and Juka arrive at the scene, only to see a group of Piranharoids assaulting the citizens gathered in that area. A Piranharoid was about to hurt an old couple, when the young man grabs him from behind, turns him around and punches him right in the face.

A mother and her two children are cornered by two Piranharoids, when the young girl pulls them away from behind. They shove her off and spin around, executing a vertical attack with their Piranha Daggers but she grabs hold of their wrists, flipping them to the ground afterwards.

Suddenly, something dashes pass Hiro, knocking the 22-year old off his feet. Juka quickly rushes to his aid and helps him up.

“Are you okay?â€

“Yeah, I’m fine.â€

The mysterious being reveals himself to the young couple, donning his shark based armour. They go into a fighting stance.

“He looks like a Piranharoid, but something is different…†Juka muttered.

“Who are you?†Hiro questioned.

“I am Bloodthirsty Kisame,†he introduced, “I’ve been summoned by Davy Stone-sama from afar to assassinate you filthy Aquarians!â€

“Bloodthirsty Kisame?!â€

“Prepare yourselves, Aquarians!â€

A weapon known as the Shark Club materializes in Kisame’s hands and he furiously swings it above his head, before smashing it to the ground, causing a quake. Hiro and Juka lose their balance and quickly recover.

“Juka, let’s henshin!â€

“Oh!â€

A two split screen shows the two youngsters snapping their necklaces off their necks, followed by inserting their Aquatic Crystals into the Aquariser. Then, they do a half crouch before straightening themselves up and bringing their wristlets to the side of their faces, pushing the button on the device.

“Kaijuu Henshin!â€

SPLASH!

A huge tsunami is brought by their Sea Beasts, each letting out a cry. The tsunami smashes into its respective hosts, flooding the background. When they leap out of the water, they land on a narrow cliff in their Suiseiger forms.

“Serpent Harpoon!†SuiseiRed proclaimed.

“Ashika Gauntlet!†SuiseiYellow cried.

Kisame does a battle cry, before charging at the two Suiseigers. He swings the Shark Club at them, but they managed to leap back and throw their attacks. The shark soldier evades the attack by smashing their weapons away.

“What?!â€

“What a pity,†Kisame cackled, “Now, you shall both DIE!â€

He smashes the club into SuiseiRed and SuiseiYellow this time, sending them through the air and when they hit the ground, they revert back to Hiro and Juka respectively, with their bodies covered in bruises. SuiseiBlue, SuiseiGreen and SuiseiPink arrive just in time before the final blow.

“So, the rest of you are finally here. Your graves shall be set up on these grounds!â€

“We’ll see about that!†SuiseiBlue snapped, “Riku, let’s do it!!â€

“OH!†SuiseiGreen gave a thumb up.

“Kajiki Sword!â€

“Orca Tonfa!â€

Upon summoning their weapons, both Aquarians block an incoming attack from Kisame as he angrily swings his club at them. A spark ticked off and both parties struggled.

“He’s too strong…!†SuiseiGreen muttered.

“Even so, I’m not letting him have it his way!†SuiseiBlue exclaimed.

“It’s not like I’m letting you have it YOUR way!†Kisame mocked, “Take this!!â€

The shark soldier kicks them in the chest, causing them to fall over, as well as having them drop their respective weapons. As he was about to land his club onto the two helpless Suiseigers, SuiseiPink jumps in and takes the blow, smacked hard in the gut. The Aquarians gasp and Kisame smirks.

“What a fool.â€

“Megumi!â€

The 21-year old woman spat out blood. Kisame, upon seeing the blood, goes berserk. He grabs Megumi and pins her to a wall, followed by licking the blood off of her. The young woman attempts to break free, but to no avail.

At this moment, SuiseiBlue and SuiseiGreen shoot Kisame with the Aqua Blasters, throwing him off guard, while Hiro and Juka rush to Megumi’s aid. When he looks up, they were already out of sight.

“You won’t be so lucky next time, Aquarians…â€

Davy Stone laughs maniacally after watching the Aquarians retreat, before taking a sip from his wine goblet. Then, he tosses the goblet and it lands a few inches away from Tatsunoko and Siren.

“Now, that’s what I call a competent Sea Demonian, hahaha!â€

Both Sea Demon ministers didn’t look pleased upon hearing such remark from their Sea Demon lord.

Megumi is bedridden, while the others were left in the state of shock and frustration. Hiro gently places a plaster onto Juka’s left cheek, while she wraps a bandage around his forearm.

“This sucks!†Riku complained, “We were defeated by an arrogant bastard and now Megumi is also severely wounded!!â€

“The Sea Demonian is no joke this time,†Youhei added, “He used brutal force against us. It was like he was desperate to kill us all.â€

“He’s no ordinary Sea Demonian.â€

The Aquarians turn and spot King Neptune standing at the door.

“Neptune-sama!â€

“So, Bloodthirsty Kisame is still alive,†King Neptune frowned, “I wonder how and why.â€

“You know something about him?†Hiro asked.

“Bloodthirsty Kisame is an elite soldier of the Sea Demonians,†he explained, “If you want to compare, he’s somewhat similar to the Piranharoids, only higher ranked and more dangerously trained.â€

“Was he involved in the Atlantis-Sunken War?†Youhei wondered.

“Yes, he was. In fact, I was the one who left a wound on him back then. Even if he didn’t die immediately, he would have succumbed to the wound, but how… why is he still alive?â€

“Maybe there’s another Kisame?†Riku suggested, “Or it could be his twin brother…â€

“That doesn’t sound reasonable…†Juka argued.

“I was just saying, silly.â€

“Whatever it is,†said the Sea God, “You’re all facing a powerful enemy this time, so be alert.â€

“Oh!â€

Rei was tending to the 21-year old young woman, who overheard the conversation downstairs. She slowly sits up, only to clutch onto her gut in pain.

“You shouldn’t get up,†scolded the university student, “You’re just going to make that bruise grow larger.â€

“So he survived the war…†she muttered.

“He’s an elite soldier, it’s no surprise. I bet he has taken enough beating to survive a wound from King Neptune.â€

“Maybe…â€

Kisame bows before Davy Stone, humbly having his head down. The Sea Demon lord chuckles and gets up from his throne, circling around the elite soldier.

“You have done well, Kisame. I’m impressed.â€

“Whatever pleases you, Davy Stone-sama.â€

“I hope you won’t end up like the soldier before you,†Davy Stone added, “He was weak and easily corrupted by this so-called ‘justice’ Neptune has been preaching about.â€

“Those are lies…†Kisame said.

“Exactly, those Aquarians killed your parents in cold blood and they’ll have to pay dearly for it! They think they’re the ones who are truly good, but no, they’re just covering up this evil deed by claiming it’s for the sake of justice!!â€

“It’s their turn to die in cold blood!â€

As the elite soldier storms out of the throne room in anger, the Sea Demon lord watches with an evil smile on his face.

Rei emerges from upstairs, with King Neptune already gone and the Aquarians sitting around the living room.

“How’s Megumi?†Youhei asked.

“She just dozed off,†Rei replied, “But she’ll be fine.â€

Suddenly, a loud boom is heard and everyone jumped. The university student looks out the window and spots a smoke in the distance.

“This doesn’t look good…â€

“It’s probably that Kisame bastard,†Riku exclaimed, “We better grab this chance to kick his butt!â€

Juka agrees with a nod.

“Alright,†Hiro nodded, “Rei, take care of Megumi while we’re gone. We’ll be back as soon as possible.â€

“Okay, but be careful!â€

Kisame swings his club into a car and sends it flying towards a group of fleeing citizens, knocking them over and crushing them. He turns around and proceeds to cause more havoc, until the Aquarians appear behind him.

“Stop!†Hiro ordered, “That’s enough!!â€

“Hurting innocent people to lure us out,†Youhei added, “That’s pathetic!â€

“SHUT UP!â€

The elite soldier smacks another car towards the Aquarians out of anger. Youhei summons a water tornado and sends the car into another direction, while Riku removes the car to allow the trapped citizens to evacuate.

“Damn you…†Kisame cursed.

“Everyone, let’s henshin!†Hiro cried.

“OH!â€

A four split screen shows the four youngsters snapping their necklaces off their necks, followed by inserting their Aquatic Crystals into the Aquariser. Then, they do a half crouch before straightening themselves up and bringing their wristlets to the side of their faces, pushing the button on the device.

“Kaijuu Henshin!â€

SPLASH!

A huge tsunami is brought by their Sea Beasts, each letting out a cry. The tsunami smashes into its respective hosts, flooding the background. When they leap out of the water, they land on a narrow cliff in their Suiseiger forms.

“Serpent Harpoon! Kajiki Sword! Orca Tonfa! Ashika Gauntlet!â€

“I’m going to brutalize all of you like what happened to SuiseiPink!â€

Kisame charges through the Suiseigers and smacks them down effortlessly with his Shark Club. He whirls around and smacks the ground, sending dust towards them.

“ARGH!â€

Megumi opens her eyes and springs up in bed upon hearing her friends’ cries echoing inside her head. She throws off the sheets and is about to walk out the door, when Rei stands in her way, with her arms folded.

“And where do you think you’re going?†Rei asked.

“The others are in trouble,†Megumi argued, “They need me!â€

“Not with that injury!â€

“I don’t care about any injury, if I have to die protecting the surface world, I will!â€

“I rather let the world burn than lose my friend!â€

An awkward silence came between the Aquarian and the university student, but realizing Megumi’s determination, Rei finally loosens up.

“I… I’ve said too much. I’m, I’m sorry…â€

“I have to go, please understand…â€

The 21-year old turns around and runs off immediately.

Kisame smacks SuiseiYellow in the right leg and SuiseiRed in the left shoulder, followed by smacking them both in the chest, throwing them off their feet.

“You bastard!†SuiseiGreen cursed.

The green warrior lets out an angry cry and charges at the elite soldier. However, Kisame spins around and sends the tip of his club at SuiseiGreen’s gut, followed by throwing him over his head. SuiseiBlue attempts a sneak attack from behind, only to receive a roundhouse kick and the club down onto his gut.

“Prepare to die…†he snickered.

The shark soldier lifts his Shark Club up high and is about to bring it down onto the blue warrior, when a pink whip wraps around the club and gets pulled out from his hands. Kisame turns to see SuiseiPink holding the Shark Club in her hands.

“Me… Megumi…!†SuiseiBlue struggled.

“That’s far enough!†SuiseiPink cried, “I’m not going to let you have it your way anymore!!â€

“So, you finally show up to be sent to your grave,†Kisame sneered, “This is going to be interesting.â€

SuiseiPink readies her Kurage Whip, slowly going into a fighting stance. Kisame chuckles and takes out a crystal which looks strikingly like the Aquarians’ Aquatic Crystal, to the Suiseigers’ shock.

“He has an Aquatic Crystal…!†SuiseiGreen muttered.

“Impossible…†SuiseiRed murmured.

“Who are you?†SuiseiPink questioned.

“That’s none of your concern,†Kisame growled, “What matters to me now is my mission to kill the five of you and then, wiping out the entire race of Aquarians!â€

“I won’t let that happen!â€

“Try and stop me if you can!â€

The pink warrior tosses the club aside and draws out her Aqua Blaster, firing a shot at the elite soldier, who jumps out of the way and holds out his crystal.

“Strike her down, White Shark Spirit!†he commanded.

White Shark Spirit bursts out from within its crystal and towards SuiseiPink, who quickly fishes out her crystal.

“Come forth, Jellyfish Spirit!†she shouted.

Both spirits clash and try to overpower the other. SuiseiPink is slowly overpowered by Kisame, until the other Suiseigers step in.

“Everyone…â€

“We got your back,†SuiseiRed assured.

With the other Sea Beast Spirits joining, the elite soldier is soon overpowered by the aquatic warriors and he is sent flying into a wall.

“Let’s finish him off!†SuiseiPink proclaimed.

“OH!â€

They insert their respective Aquatic Crystals into the Aqua Blasters’ chambers, setting their target onto Kisame. The elite soldier struggles up to his feet, only to find his Shark Club lying beside his feet and quickly picks it up.

“Kaijuu Tamashii Bomber!â€

The Sea Beast Spirits shot out from the barrels, however, Kisame stops the blast with his Shark club, to the team€™s horror. He spins the club above his head, absorbing the energy into the club, before sending it back at the Suiseigers. A huge explosion sets off around them and they got knocked out, with their suits already deactivated.

“Fools…†Kisame smirked, “Do you really think you could take me down so easily?â€

The shark soldier approaches the unconscious Aquarians, dragging his club along the ground and he stops a few inches away from Megumi.

“I’ll start off with you first…â€

At this moment, King Neptune smacks the Shark Club away and smacks Kisame away from the Aquarians with the tip of his staff.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.â€

“Stay out of my way, old man.â€

“As I’ve thought, you’re not the same Kisame I fought during the war. Who are you?â€

“Someone you should be avoiding…â€

Kisame turns around and makes his exit, leaving King Neptune looking even more curious.

Ending Theme: To All Tha Dreamers by SOUL’d OUT

sorry for keeping y'all waiting but here's my last episode before I leave for Tokyo next Wednesday! I'll still be writing the fanfic when I'm there of course, so no worries and thanks again for reading my fanfic. :)

S

scikaiju

Nice debut for Bloodthirsty Kisame, looks like a very brutal individual. I can't wait to see how this story plays out.

“I am Bloodthirsty Kisame,†he introduced, “I’ve been summoned by Davy Stone-sama from afar to assassinate you filthy Aquarians!â€

“Bloodthirsty Kisame?!â€

“He’s too strong…!†SuiseiGreen muttered.

The shark soldier kicks them in the chest, causing them to fall over, as well as having them drop their respective weapons. As he was about to land his club onto the two helpless Suiseigers, SuiseiPink jumps in and takes the blow, smacked hard in the gut. The Aquarians gasp and Kisame smirks.

“What a fool.â€

“Megumi!â€

“Bloodthirsty Kisame is an elite soldier of the Sea Demonians,†he explained, “If you want to compare, he’s somewhat similar to the Piranharoids, only higher ranked and more dangerously trained.â€

“Was he involved in the Atlantis-Sunken War?†Youhei wondered.

“Yes, he was. In fact, I was the one who left a wound on him back then. Even if he didn’t die immediately, he would have succumbed to the wound, but how… why is he still alive?â€

“Exactly, those Aquarians killed your parents in cold blood and they’ll have to pay dearly for it! They think they’re the ones who are truly good, but no, they’re just covering up this evil deed by claiming it’s for the sake of justice!!â€

“It’s their turn to die in cold blood!â€

“As I’ve thought, you’re not the same Kisame I fought during the war. Who are you?â€

“Someone you should be avoiding…â€

SUPER SENTAI SERIES

Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger
海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

Ocean 19: He’s Not Evil! / 彼は邪悪じゃない!

While everyone was still unconscious in their respective beds, Rei is seen sitting in the dining room in the dark, trying to solve a rubix cube in her hands. She lets out a loud sigh afterwards.

“They’ve been out cold the whole day…â€

Inside the girls’ room, Megumi shivers restlessly in her bed, as a voice echoes non-stop inside her mind.

“Please save him, please…â€

The 21-year old springs up in bed when the voice got more desperate and louder, panting heavily and covered in cold sweat.

“A dream…?†Megumi murmured, “No, it can’t be…â€

“WHAT?!â€

Kisame lowers his head immediately while kneeling in front of a furious Davy Stone. Tatsunoko and Siren snicker at the elite soldier disappointing the Sea Demon lord for the first time.

“You could have gotten rid of that damn Neptune,†Davy Stone roared, “But instead, you walked away?!â€

“I believe my current mission is to kill the five Suiseigers,†Kisame retorted, “Not the old man.â€

“You dare defy Davy Stone-sama?†Tatsunoko questioned, “You’ll regret it!â€

The elite soldier gets up, turns around and approaches the seahorse humanoid. Then, Kisame grabs Tatsunoko by the neck, slowly lifting him off the ground.

“The least I can say is, I can take him on if he ever tries to lay a finger on me, but you? You only know how to hide behind your pathetic books.â€

“Put him down this instance,†Siren ordered, “Or I’ll have no choice but to strike you down, even in the presence of Davy Stone-sama.â€

“Strike me down?†Kisame chuckled, “I don’t think so.â€

He lifts the seahorse humanoid above his head, before tossing him towards the seductress, sending both Sea Demon ministers through the door. Kisame picks up his Shark Club afterwards.

“I didn’t say I won’t kill the old man, but once the Suiseigers are disposed of, he will be next.â€

Then, the elite soldier drags his club along the floor and walks out of the throne room.

The next morning, Hiro and the team are at the breakfast table, with Rei serving them the usual: pancakes.

“Is Megumi already awake?†she asked.

“Un,†Juka nodded, “She’ll be down in a moment.â€

Megumi was in the bathroom, splashing water onto her face and looking at her own reflection in the mirror. She does a determined nod and heads downstairs. Suddenly, she clutches onto her head.

“Please… please save him…!â€

“Shut up!†Megumi shouted, “Get out of my head!!â€

Everyone stared at the 21-year old, shocked.

“Megumi…?†Riku blinked.

“Are you feeling alright?†Hiro asked.

“I… I need some air…!â€

The young woman quickly dashes out of the house, leaving her teammates and the university student looking dumbfounded. Youhei, on the other hand, knew something was wrong and proceeds to chase after her.

Megumi collapses to her knees on the beach, panting heavily. Then, she heard footsteps and it stops in front of her. When she looks up, she sees King Neptune standing before her. The Sea God reaches out his hand and she grabs it, pulling her up to her feet.

“So, this time you’re the one with the problem?†King Neptune smirked.

“Eh?†Megumi blinked.

“Well, whenever the others have problems, they always come here.â€

“I’ve been hearing voices…â€

“Voices?â€

“A woman’s voice has been telling me, ‘please save him’, but I don’t know who is she or the person she was referring to.â€

“It’s probably someone from the ocean trying to communicate with you telepathically.â€

“How do you know?â€

“Do you think a human is a capable of such things?â€

“But where do I start? The ocean is too big for me to find a single living being.â€

“Technically, only deceased sea creatures can use telepathic communication. I suggest you head to the Sacred Grounds of the Aquarians.â€

“Sacred Grounds of the Aquarians? Where’s that??â€

“It’s not far from where Atlantis City is currently located. I believe you might find an answer there.â€

After King Neptune’s departure, Megumi prepares to head back into the ocean, until Youhei calls out to her from behind.

“Where are you going?†he asked.

“I’m going to the Sacred Grounds of the Aquarians,†she replied, “And don’t even try to ask me what I’m going there for, because I’m not telling!â€

“Something’s bothering you, isn’t it?â€

“Like I said, I’m not telling!â€

“Megumi, wait!â€

The 21-year old young woman rushes off immediately before the 23-year old young man could grab her by the arm. At that moment, an explosion went off in the distance.

“Why must it happen now?†Youhei groaned.

Hiro, Riku and Juka rush towards the burning city. Several debris rains from above and the 22-year old quickly push the two youngsters away, before jumping out of the way in time.

“Are you okay?†Riku asked.

“U, un!†Juka nodded.

“No time to waste,†Hiro exclaimed, “Let’s go!â€

Kisame is seen ordering White Shark Spirit to wreck havoc around him when the heroes arrive. Hearing their footsteps, the elite soldier whirls around and his spirit hurls a car towards them. Sea Lion Spirit bursts out from Juka’s Aquatic Crystal and juggles the vehicle on its nose, before tossing it away.

“That’s enough, Kisame,†Hiro said, “If you’re angry with us, why let it out on these innocent people?!â€

“Just disappear!†Kisame roared.

After a long journey underwater, Megumi stops in front of a glowing cavern. As the young woman approaches the entrance, she throws her arms around herself.

“It’s cold…!†she squealed.

“Who goes there?†a voice asked.

The 21-year old turns around and spots a beautiful woman, dressed in a colourful robe, wielding a staff. She also had a tiara on her head, to which the Aquarian recognizes immediately.

“Salacia-sama…â€

“Ah, an Aquarian I see?â€

“I’m Megumi from the Jellyfish Family,†Megumi introduced herself.

“Jellyfish Family,†Queen Salacia nodded, “And your purpose for being here?â€

“I’m looking for somebody who can tell me all about Bloodthirsty Kisame!â€

“I see… in that case, you may enter.â€

“You’re not going to help me?â€

“My child, once you step inside the Sacred Grounds of the Aquarians, you will know who you’re looking for.â€

Megumi hesitates for a moment, before nodding to herself and stepping into the cavern, rubbing her arms.

Kisame punches Hiro in the gut and the impact sends him backwards, however, Riku and Juka catch him from behind. The elite soldier smirks and charges power into his Shark Club, before hurling a blast at the Aquarians. SuiseiBlue arrives on the spot and smacks the blast away with his Kajiki Sword.

“Youhei!†they cried.

“SuiseiBlue…†Kisame sneered.

“Sorry to keep you all waiting,†SuiseiBlue apologized, “Now let’s finish this.â€

“OH!â€

A three split screen shows the five youngsters snapping their necklaces off their necks, followed by inserting their Aquatic Crystals into the Aquariser. Then, they do a half crouch before straightening themselves up and bringing their wristlets to the side of their faces, pushing the button on the device.

“Kaijuu Henshin!â€

SPLASH!

“The Serpent Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiRed announced. He does a low leap and lands in a low crouch, with his left arm imitating a serpent’s body shape and his right arm at his waist, “SuiseiRed,†followed by straightening up, “Hiro!â€

“The Swordfish Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiBlue declared. He does a few piercing-like gestures with his arms and points his right arm outright, “SuiseiBlue,†and he stands up with his arms folded, “Youhei!â€

“The Orca Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiGreen pronounced. He stomps the ground twice with his left foot and got down on one knee, slamming the ground with his right palm, “SuiseiGreen,†and gets up rubbing the nose part of his helmet with his left thumb, “Riku!â€

“The Sea Lion Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiYellow exclaimed. She brushes the sands on the ground to the sides with both foot quickly, “SuiseiYellow,†and punches her right fist into her left palm, “Juka!â€

“Protecting the surface from the depths of the sea!†declared the red warrior, “Kaijuu Sentai...â€

“...SUISEIGER!â€

“Why won’t you all just die?†Kisame growled, “SHARK SMASH!!â€

“Look out!†SuiseiRed cried.

The Suiseigers quickly roll out of the way and SuiseiYellow whips out her Aquatic Crystal, before blinding Kisame temporarily.

“ARGH!â€

“Riku!†SuiseiYellow shouted.

“Oh!†SuiseiGreen nodded, “Come forth, Orca Spirit!!â€

Orca Spirit bursts out from within its crystal, before knocking the elite soldier off his feet, At this moment, SuiseiRed and SuiseiBlue charge in, wielding their Serpent Harpoon and Kajiki Sword respectively.

“Serpent Pierce!â€

“Kajiki Slash!â€

“GAH!â€

Megumi strolls through a pathway inside the cavern, with Aquatic Crystals of all colours embedded into the stone walls.

“It’s so cold…†she murmured.

Suddenly, the young woman stops halfway when her own Aquatic Crystal starts glowing vigorously. She looks up to see spirit forms of several Aquarians gathering around a huge space. They turn to look at her.

“Ah, a young Aquarian,†said Aquarian #1.

“It’s been awhile since I’ve last seen one,†Aquarian #2 added.

“I’m looking for somebody who can tell me everything about Bloodthirsty Kisame,†Megumi explained.

Upon hearing that name, the Aquarians turn away and go back to doing their own business, leaving the young woman looking disappointed. Suddenly, an Aquarian approaches Megumi from behind.

“I know Bloodthirsty Kisame,†she said.

Kisame blindly swings his Shark Club at the Suiseigers out of anger, to which SuiseiRed blocks with his Serpent Harpoon, with his teammates cowering behind him.

“I think it’s about time you calm down,†said the red warrior.

“Make me,†sneered the elite soldier.

SuiseiBlue and SuiseiGreen charge forward the moment Kisame kicks SuiseiRed away, slashing him in the gut with Kajiki Sword and Orca Tonfa respectively, followed by SuiseiYellow jumping in and sending her fist into his chest, sending him flying across the battlefield.

“Damn you…â€

As the elite soldier reaches for his weapon, the red warrior draws out Aqua Blaster and shoots at his feet, stopping him immediately. SuiseiRed kicks off the ground and stretches out his right leg, with Suisei Serpent swirling behind him.

“Serpent Kick!â€

“AAARRRGGGHHH!â€

Kisame landed on a pile of crates, smashing through them. The team reunites around SuiseiRed, as he watches his defeated opponent. After a moment, the elite soldier struggles up to his feet, to the team’s shock.

“It’s not over yet…†he growled, “SUISEIGERS!!!â€

“Is he made of iron or something?!†SuiseiGreen wondered, “We’ve thrown so many attacks at him!!â€

“I don’t like the feeling…†SuiseiYellow added.

“Shirozame Shoukan!â€

Kisame’s crystal lifts off his palm and bursts into Corrupted White Shark, before it swirls around him, merging with him and enlarging itself. The Suiseigers gasp.

“So, he also has the power to summon his own Sea Beast?†SuiseiBlue said.

“In that case,†SuiseiRed said, “Kaijuu Shoukan!â€

“Kaijuu Shoukan!â€

The crystals lift off their palms and it bursts into the five Sea Beasts. They swirl around their respective masters and merge with them, followed by enlarging themselves. The Suiseigers soon reappear inside their respective Sea Beasts’ cockpit, with their Aquatic Crystals placed in the middle of a control podium.

“I’LL KILL YOU ALL!†Kisame screamed.

The Corrupted White Shark dash forward, but is intercepted by Suisei Serpent, as their heads collide, causing both cockpits to shake vigorously.

“Argh,†SuiseiRed cried, “If only Megumi was here, we could defeat him with SuiseiKing…!â€

“Where is she anyway?!†SuiseiGreen asked.

“She said something about going to the Sacred Grounds of the Aquarians,†SuiseiBlue replied, “I don’t know where or what is that, but…â€

“At a time like this?!†SuiseiYellow added, “We’re in a pinch!â€

“Guys, I need help here!â€

Suisei Ashika smacks Corrupted White Shark away from Suisei Serpent, while Suisei Kajiki slashes through the evil Sea Beast, before Suisei Orca drops itself on top of it. Kisame, angered, lets out a rage, which fuels Corrupted White Shark at the same time, emitting a dark aura.

“This doesn’t look good…!†SuiseiGreen exclaimed.

“RUN!†SuiseiRed shouted.

Unfortunately, the Suiseigers were too late, as the dark aura bursts and engulfs their Sea Beasts. In a glimpse of an eye, they fall from above and hit the ground hard, with their suits deactivated. Kisame lands on his knees not far from their position.

“Even if there are four or five of you,†Kisame declared, “You can’t bring me down.â€

“We’ll see about that…†Hiro struggled.

“Die…!â€

The elite soldier lifts his club and prepares to execute the young man. However, Megumi arrives and stands in between them, with her arms spread open.

“SuiseiPink…†sneered the elite soldier.

œI know all about you,†she exclaimed, “I know you have a reason for doing this!â€

“You don’t know anything about me!â€

“I know you’re not evil! You’re just confused!!â€

“SILENCE!â€

At this moment, Tatsunoko and Siren appear, wielding their weapons.

“Tatsunoko… Siren…!†Kisame snarled.

“I knew you couldn’t be trusted from the start,†Tatsunoko sneered.

“That’s right,†Siren agreed, “After all, you’re not even one of us.â€

Kisame is shocked upon hearing this. Both Sea Demon Ministers send a blast at the elite soldier, who still stunned. Megumi quickly pushes him out of the way and takes the blast instead, to the other Aquarians’ shock.

“Megumi!â€

The young woman collapses to the ground, covered in bruises. Tatsunoko and Siren laugh maniacally, before disappearing. The team rushes to her aid, while Kisame watches from aside, still stunned. After a moment, he runs away.

“Megumi!†Hiro cried, “Megumi!!â€

“Megumi!†Youhei shouted, “Get a hold of yourself!!â€

S

scikaiju

I dindlt think they would find out something about Kisame this quick. If the general's reaction is any indication we might have a three way war for awhile

Suiseiger continues!

“Please save him, please…â€

The 21-year old springs up in bed when the voice got more desperate and louder, panting heavily and covered in cold sweat.

“A dream…?†Megumi murmured, “No, it can’t be…â€

“Please… please save him…!â€

“Shut up!†Megumi shouted, “Get out of my head!!â€

“But where do I start? The ocean is too big for me to find a single living being.â€

“Technically, only deceased sea creatures can use telepathic communication. I suggest you head to the Sacred Grounds of the Aquarians.â€

“I’m Megumi from the Jellyfish Family,†Megumi introduced herself.

“Jellyfish Family,†Queen Salacia nodded, “And your purpose for being here?â€

“I’m looking for somebody who can tell me all about Bloodthirsty Kisame!â€

“I’m looking for somebody who can tell me everything about Bloodthirsty Kisame,†Megumi explained.

Upon hearing that name, the Aquarians turn away and go back to doing their own business, leaving the young woman looking disappointed. Suddenly, an Aquarian approaches Megumi from behind.

“SuiseiPink…†sneered the elite soldier.

“I know all about you,†she exclaimed, “I know you have a reason for doing this!â€

“You don’t know anything about me!â€

“I know you’re not evil! You’re just confused!!â€

“Megumi!†Hiro cried, “Megumi!!â€

“Megumi!†Youhei shouted, “Get a hold of yourself!!â€

SUPER SENTAI SERIES

Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger
海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

Ocean 20: Kisame’s True Identity / 鬼鮫の正体

“IDIOTS!!!†Davy Stone roared.

The throne room shook vigorously and the dark aura emitted from the Sea Demon Lord’s body sends both Sea Demon Ministers across the room, crashing through the doors.

“For…forgive us, Davy Stone-sama!†Tatsunoko begged.

“Have mercy, your grace!†Siren added.

“Because of your foolishness, I’ve lost my best soldier!†he growled.

“I’ve no means to be rude, my lord,†said the humanoid seahorse, “But Kisame is not one of our kind!â€

“Exactly!†agreed the seductress, “We followed SuiseiPink to this place and…â€

“SILENCE!â€

The ground shakes even more and debris collapse on top of the ministers, burying them underneath.

At night, Hiro and Juka are sitting side by side on the couch, with the young girl’s head on his shoulder and his head leaning against hers, sleeping soundly. Riku is seen asleep at the dining table, while Youhei and Rei are inside the girls’ room, watching over an unconscious Megumi in her bed.

“Is she going to be alright?†he asked.

“I don’t know,†she sighed, “All I know is she’s going to live.â€

The 20-year old quietly steps out of the room, leaving Youhei to stay by Megumi’s side. He takes a seat beside the bed and gently grasps her hand.

“Why did you have to do it…?†Youhei questioned, “Protecting that scumbag…â€

The 23-year old grips her hand with both hands tightly, resting his forehead on it. He looks up with a death glare and turns towards the door.

“I’ll make him pay…!â€

The next morning, Rei descends the stairs, stretching out her arms. She spots the young couple eating breakfast together at the breakfast table, while Riku is eating while watching television.

“You guys are early,†she yawned, “Hmmm? Who made breakfast??â€

“I did,†Juka replied, “Yours is over here.â€

Rei gleefully races towards the breakfast table and plonks her butt onto the chair. When Riku returns to the table with his plate, the university student looks up.

“I just remembered something, has anybody seen Youhei?â€

“Isn’t he in his room?†Hiro wondered.

“I just checked before coming down and he wasn’t there,†she exclaimed.

“Isn’t it obvious?†Riku said, “Seeing Megumi in such a state gave him a huge shock. He probably went out to cool his head.â€

Kisame stops by a riverbank, staring at his own reflection in the water. After a moment, he smacks the surface with his Shark Club in anger.

“If I’m not part of Davy Stone’s army, then... who am I?â€

“Our sworn enemy!â€

The elite soldier whirls around and jumps out of the way when SuiseiBlue brandishes his Kajiki Sword.

“Because of you, Megumi is suffering from near death experience!†SuiseiBlue growled.

“Foolish woman brought it upon herself,†Kisame retorted.

“DAMN YOU!â€

The blue warrior swings his sword at the elite soldier, only to have his attack blocked. Kisame smacks Kajiki Sword away and kicks SuiseiBlue in the chest, sending him staggering a few steps away.

“I’m not in the mood to kill you, but you’re really pushing my buttons!â€

Nearby, a mysterious being watches the two battle it out from within the bushes.

Megumi slowly climbs down the stairs to spot King Neptune in the living room, with the others there as well.

“Megumi!†Rei stood up.

“Hey…†Megumi smiled weakly.

“How are you feeling?†King Neptune asked.

“I’ll be alright, but what is Neptune-sama doing here?â€

“I’m sure you’ve found the answer to your problem earlier on and that’s the reason why I’m here.â€

The young woman knew the other Aquarians would give her looks upon hearing the word ‘problem’ and she certainly didn’t like the atmosphere.

“Problem?†Hiro wondered, “What problem??â€

“You didn’t tell them?†King Neptune frowned.

“I was going to…â€

“If it’s really that important,†Riku said, “Then let’s hear it!â€

Juka nodded enthusiastically.

“It went like this…†Megumi explained.

FLASHBACK

An Aquarian approaches Megumi from behind.

“That voice…†Megumi muttered, “You were the voice in my head!â€

“I didn’t mean to bother you, but you’re the only one who can help me.â€

“What do you mean?â€

“The Bloodthirsty Kisame you’re fighting with is not the real one,†she exclaimed, “He’s actually my son.â€

“What!†cried the young woman, “Your son?! Wait just a minute, I don’t seem to be getting the picture here…â€

“It’s a long story, but I’ll try to keep it short.â€

13 years ago, not long after the Atlantis-Sunken War, the Aquarian strolls along a pathway where several corpses of Aquatic soldiers are seen scattered around. Suddenly, she hears a sound and investigates out of curiosity. She removes the debris and discovers Bloodthirsty Kisame’s body underneath it.

“Kisame…!†she gasped.

“Must… report back… to… Davy Stone-sama…†he groaned.

The woman helps the severely injured Kisame to the nearest Aquatic Infirmary post, where she gently lays him on the bed. She carefully removes his armour and helmet, revealing a handsome man. The Aquarian is immediately smitten, but quickly tends to his wounds. Kisame grabs hold of her forearm when she touches him, startling him.

“What do you think you’re doing?†Kisame questioned.

“I’m just going to get rid of your wounds,†she replied.

“Why? What sort of benefit will you get by helping your enemy??â€

“I’m not looking for benefits. I’m an Aquarian from the Dolphin Family. We help others regardless of anything.â€

“Then, you’re making a huge mistake.â€

“I don’t think so.â€

Several weeks pass, showing the Aquarian removing the bandages off of Kisame. While she was wrapping a new and clean bandage around his torso, he grabs her forearm, stopping her.

“I never knew your name.â€

“Erika…â€

“Erika… I like that name…â€

Erika blushes and Kisame pulls her into his arm, before laying her onto the bed and making love to her.

“So, that’s how you bore him?†Megumi asked, “But how did he end up serving Davy Stone??â€

“Davy Stone apparently discovered us not long after Shun was born,†Erika explained, “He branded Kisame a traitor and executed the both of us, before taking Shun away from us.â€

“Shun…â€

“Please, you have to help me. I can’t save my son on my own!â€

“Alright, I will.â€

FLASHBACK END

“His mother is actually an Aquarian?†Riku asked, “But he thinks we killed her! We wouldn’t kill our own kind!!â€

“It’s part of Davy Stone’s plan to use him against us,†King Neptune declared, “He probably thought he won’t repeat the same mistake as his father did, but then again, to think that Erika would bear a child with Kisame…â€

Hiro sighs and turns to look at Rei, who is seen in a deep thought.

“What’s wrong?†he asked.

“If Kisame is a Sea Demonian and Erika is an Aquarian,†Rei said, “That makes Shun a hybrid.â€

“A hybrid?†Juka blinked.

“A hybrid is a being with mixed blood,†King Neptune added, “They’re known to possess more powers than a being with pure blood, but not one has known to have existed, until Shun came along…â€

“Are you saying he’s a threat to us?†Riku wondered.

“I’m afraid so…â€

“Then, we shall explain the truth to him,†Megumi suggested, “And make him join us!â€

Riku and Juka didn’t seem to like the idea, however, Hiro and King Neptune were still thinking. Rei was neutral, but she thought it would be a good idea. Before the discussion could go on, their Aquatic Crystals glow vigorously.

“Youhei’s in trouble,†Hiro exclaimed, “Let’s go!â€

Kisame pummels his Shark Club onto SuiseBlue, spamming it in his chest, until he sends the blue warrior rolling across the ground. The elite soldier charges at the blue warrior, attempting to finish him off. SuiseiBlue quickly picks up his fallen Kajiki Sword and swings it hard, smashing Kisame’s helmet off, finally revealing his true face.

“You…†SuiseiBlue muttered, “You’re not a Sea Demonian!â€

“What does it matter?!†Kisame cried.

The elite soldier is able to make a move, until an explosion sets off in between him and the blue warrior, repelling the both of them away from each other. Blue Shark Kaikijin reveals himself from within the bushes, along with Tatsunoko and Siren by his side.

“Sorry for the interruption,†Siren sneered, “We just couldn’t help it.â€

“Nothing personal, Kisame,†Tatsunoko cackled, “Or should I even call you that?â€

“What are you trying to imply?†SuiseiBlue wondered.

“Enough talk. Blue Shark Kaikijin, kill the imposter!â€

“Yes!â€

Blue Shark Kaikijin charges at Kisame, who smacks him down with his Shark Club. However, the Sea Demonian gets up to his feet, unaffected. Kisame smacks him again and again, but to no avail.

“Nice try, Kisame,†Blue Shark Kaikijin smirked, “But your attacks are useless against me. Prepare to die!â€

He rams his head into the elite soldier, causing him to drop his weapon as well. Tatsunoko and Siren intercepts SuiseiBlue, who is about to interrupt the battle.

“Not so fast, SuiseiBlue,†Tatsunoko warned.

“Move aside!†SuiseiBlue demanded.

“I’m afraid we can’t do that, handsome,†Siren snickered.

“OUT OF MY WAY!â€

SuiseiBlue slashes Siren across the gut and delivers a kick into Tatsunoko’s chest, before attempting to jump in between Blue Shark Kaikijin and Kisame. However, a Piranharoid jumps in and slashes him across the chest with his Piranha Dagger, sending the blue warrior to the ground midair. Then, a few other Piranhnaroids appear, approaching Suiseiblue for a closer kill.

“Orca Cutter!â€

“Ashika Punch!â€

SuiseiGreen and SuiseiYellow knock the piranha foot soldiers away from SuiseiBlue, while SuiseiRed and SuiseiPink arrive onto the scene, with the latter helping the blue warrior up to his feet.

“Damn you, Suiseigers…†Siren cursed.

“The Serpent Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiRed announced. He does a low leap and lands in a low crouch, with his left arm imitating a serpent’s body shape and his right arm at his waist, “SuiseiRed,†followed by straightening up, “Hiro!â€

“The Swordfish Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiBlue declared. He does a few piercing-like gestures with his arms and points his right arm outright, “SuiseiBlue,†and he stands up with his arms folded, “Youhei!â€

“The Orca Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiGreen pronounced. He stomps the ground twice with his left foot and got down on one knee, slamming the ground with his right palm, “SuiseiGreen,†and gets up rubbing the nose part of his helmet with his left thumb, “Riku!â€

“The Sea Lion Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiYellow exclaimed. She brushes the sands on the ground to the sides with both foot quickly, “SuiseiYellow,†and punches her right fist into her left palm, “Juka!â€

“The Jellyfish Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiPink cried. She performs a circular movement with her arms, followed by forming an M shape with her arms, “SuiseiPink,†and holds her right fist up, “Megumi!â€

“Protecting the surface from the depths of the sea!†declared the red warrior, “Kaijuu Sentai...â€

“...SUISEIGER!â€

“Piranharoids, get them!†Tatsunoko shouted.

“Hiro, I’m counting on you and the others,†SuiseiBlue said, “Megumi and I will take on the ministers.â€

“Okay!†SuiseiRed nodded.

Several Piranharoids close in onto SuiseiGreen and SuiseiYellow, when the red warrior jumps in front of them, whipping out his Serpent Harpoon, charging power into the blade.

“Get down!†he ordered.

Both youngsters quickly duck.

“Serpent Swirling Slash!â€

SuiseiRed does a 360 spin, sending a red aura towards the Piranharoids, vapourizing them in an instant. Elsewhere, SuiseiBlue duels with Siren, while SuiseiPink fights it off with Tatsunoko.

“It would be better for us to have a date than a fight, handsome,†Siren cackled.

“Shut up!†SuiseiBlue retorted.

The blue warrior attempts to strike the seductress with a slash, only to have his attack blocked by her musical harp, before she sends him flying with a strum of her instrumental weapon. Tatsunoko slaps SuiseiPink and puts her into an arm lock.

“You should really learn to stay out of our business, Aquarian,†Tatsunoko sneered.

“How did you even know he’s not a Sea Demonian?!†SuiseiPink questioned.

“I sent a spy to follow you to the sacred grounds.â€

“Then, you should learn to stay out of my business as well!â€

The pink warrior elbows the humanoid seahorse away and discovers Kisame fighting Blue Shark Kaikijin on the bridge above the river. She turns to look at her teammates, before running over to the elite soldier’s aid.

Blue Shark Kaikijin pummels his fist into Kisame’s face, until the elite soldier is knocked to the ground. SuiseiPink jumps in and shoots the Sea Demonian away with her Aqua Blaster immediately.

“SuiseiPink…â€â€œI promised your mother that I’ll save you.â€

“That’s impossible, she’s dead!â€

“You really don’t know anything, do you?â€

Kisame gets on his feet and he battles Black Shark Kaikijin alongside SuiseiPink for the first time. SuiseiRed summons Pochama and the robotic penguin appears immediately. He inserts the Aquatic Crystal and activates the Penguin Bazooka.

“Iceberg Bomber!†cried the team.

Siren smiles sinisterly and the seductress begins to strum her musical harp. The Iceberg Bomber stops right in front of her and she proceeds to throw it towards the bridge, to the Suiseigers’ horror. The ropes snap and the bridge collapses, sending SuiseiPink, Kisame and Blue Shark Kaikijin falling into the river below.

“MEGUMI!†SuiseiBlue cried.

The Sea Demon Ministers laugh maniacally, before making their exit. The Suiseigers rush towards the edge, hoping to see traces of their teammate.

“I don’t see her,†SuiseiGreen panicked, “I don’t see her!!â€

“She’s not dead right, Hiro?†SuiseiYellow asked, “Tell us she’s not dead!â€

“I don’t know…†SuiseiRed said, “But whatever it is, we have to find her.â€